SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Mall of Travancore, Trivandrum | Shopping | Multiplex | Food Court | Entertainment |

294K views 655 replies 105 participants last post by  anupjosef 
#1 ·
Mall of Travancore, Trivandrum | Shopping | Multiplex | Food Court | Entertainment |

Mall of Travancore is a full-fledged shopping mall near Trivandrum International Airport by Malabar Developers.

Mall of Travancore coming up near the Thiruvananthapuram International Airport and Technopark, will feature more than 300 outlets of global brands over 7 lakh sq.ft of shopping space. Poised to be a lifestyle-integrated mall, this futuristic mall will offer lifestyle-specialty stores, restaurants featuring exotic cuisines, global food court brands, entertainment zone with seven multiplex screens, party halls, amusement rides, business facilities like banks, foreign exchange centers and ATMs. The shopping mall is expected to generate employment opportunities for over 7000 people.

#70 · (Edited)
#75 ·
i saw the rear side of mall from TRV Airport ramp, the work is progressing very fast. the ramp for car parking in top floor is under construction now. The above pics shows the work on multiplex is progressing.seems like that roof top parking is going to become new hangout place for all the underground car culture scene in Trivandrum :lol:

#80 ·
Good to see the Mall progressing and happy to embrace fresh options to enhance our lifestyle. However, as a well-wisher, I would have hoped the Government and planning authorities to carry out good research before allocating permission to such projects. We already have a hospital and international airport next to each other - both serving thousands of citizens, and are among much needed infrastructure facilities for a great city like Trivandrum. But, being close to each other - we already have a great deal of traffic congestion. Rushing to a hospital for urgent care demands priority. And, an international airport demands high security norms in its vicinity. On top, we have a mall coming up in the mix to add to these problems - the newsflash posted above suggests the same (no conclusion on how the airport ramp and traffic issues will be addressed).

We execute and then go back to planning stage to resolve problems caused by the execution. As a citizen who would like be part of a progressive society like many others here, I request authorities to do proper study and planning to aid decision making.

Note: This is just my personal opinion. Please avoid derogatory remarks.