SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Mall of Travancore, Trivandrum | Shopping | Multiplex | Food Court | Entertainment |

294K views 655 replies 105 participants last post by  anupjosef 
#1 ·
Mall of Travancore, Trivandrum | Shopping | Multiplex | Food Court | Entertainment |

Mall of Travancore is a full-fledged shopping mall near Trivandrum International Airport by Malabar Developers.

Mall of Travancore coming up near the Thiruvananthapuram International Airport and Technopark, will feature more than 300 outlets of global brands over 7 lakh sq.ft of shopping space. Poised to be a lifestyle-integrated mall, this futuristic mall will offer lifestyle-specialty stores, restaurants featuring exotic cuisines, global food court brands, entertainment zone with seven multiplex screens, party halls, amusement rides, business facilities like banks, foreign exchange centers and ATMs. The shopping mall is expected to generate employment opportunities for over 7000 people.

#111 ·
It will be Lifestyle and Home centre both I feel.I want Westside to open at MOT but never heard that they have any plans to open it there.

#113 ·
Mall of Travancore, Trivandrum
Brand occupancy updates:
Panthaloon
Westside
Lifestyle
Mochi
Reliance trend/fresh
Kalyan Silks
Nalli Silks
HiMart
Eham Digital
KFC
Chiking
Dominos
PizzaHut
Burger King
Azad
ZamZam
Aryabhavan
Apple
Rado/Malabar watches
United Colors of Benetton
Max
Fbb BigBazaar
CCD
McDonald's - ground floor
Reliance Trends, Reliance Footprints
Calvin Klein
Tommy Hilfiger
McCafe
The Body Shop
Zivame
Ideal Books
DC books
Adidas
Nike

#366 · (Edited)
After an year of opening ,let us analyze this list which was shared months before the mall opened.

Brand occupancy updates:

Pantaloons -- Opened
Westside -- No
Lifestyle -- Opened
Mochi -- No
Reliance Trends -- Opened
Kalyan Silks -- Opened
Nalli Silks -- No
HyMart -- Opened
Eham Digital -- Opened
KFC -- Opened
Chicking -- Opened
Dominos -- Opened
PizzaHut -- Opened
Burger King -- No
Azad -- Opened
ZamZam -- No
Arya Nivas --Opened
Apple -- Opened
Rado/Malabar watches -- Opened
United Colors of Benetton -- No
Max -- Opened
Fbb Big-bazaar -- Opening this week
CCD -- Opened
McDonald's - ground floor -- Opened
Reliance Footprints --No
Calvin Klein -- No
Tommy Hilfiger -- Opened
McCafe -- Opened
The Body Shop --No
Zivame --No
Ideal Books --No
DC books --Opened
Adidas --Opened
Nike --No

Reactions: Sreekumar.k.nair
#115 ·
Is it ? Ananthapuri already done expansion to the left side of the old building.There is a plot between Ananthapuri old building and MOT which is lying vacant.Is that the one you are mentioning here?There is a lodge also right in front of MOT which obstructs MOT.Hope they will demolish that one also.

#118 ·
It's a recent one as per my info and work on interiors are fast progressing.MOT is scheduled to be opened on Nov 1 as per sources.But opening of multiplex will be delayed.Construction is yet to start for multiplex.

#120 ·
Malabar group is loosing it's name by not able to keep the word. If they can't do it on time then better not to commit.
Can expect this mall for new year or next VISHU for sure.
I wish Lifestyle or Shoppers stop or Reliance Trends to take up Artech mall shopping area along with a multiplex group.

#125 ·
I heard that they are opening on Kerala piravi day on Nov 1st 2017.Hoping for the best.Construction has gained momentum now.Outside painting is half done.No idea about the progress of interiors.But the road to the entrance of the mall is in a very bad shape.I wonder what they are going to do about that.

#127 ·
തലസ്​ഥാന നഗരിയായ തിരുവനന്തപുരത്ത്​ നിർമാണം പൂർത്തിയായ അത്യാധുനിക ഷോപ്പിങ്​ മാൾ ‘മാള്*ഓഫ് ട്രാവന്*കൂര്*’ അടുത്ത മാസം പ്രവർത്തന സജ്ജമാവും.....

Read more at: http://www.madhyamam.com/gulf-news/uae/malabar-group-montana-township-project/2017/oct/08/351318

#132 ·
Right.Painting is still to complete at the back side and some portions at the front.Construction of approach roads and outside area landscaping is still pending.
By the way Artech world mall exteriors have progressed well.They are putting glass facade now and it is expected to complete in couple of weeks.Hope they will also open within 3 to 4 months.:)