daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South East Asia > Singapore Skyscraper Forum > Projects and Construction > Project News and Updates > Private Residential Projects

Private Residential Projects under 30 floors

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 4th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #121
overlorden

Likes (Received): 0

wonder how these people feel about buying such tiny units for $2300-2700 psf now.
overlorden no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 28th, 2009, 05:51 PM   #122
redstone
Lurker

Likes (Received): 52

Nice big balconies!
redstone no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 19th, 2009, 10:59 AM   #123
blackghost

I received a email from my agent, Orchard View is on a VVIP Launch. anyone know when is this project top? and who designed this building? anyone have some new pics? thanks
blackghost no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2009, 10:03 AM   #124
southbay

Paterson Area

Any sifus has views on the Paterson area. Some buildings very expensive, like the Marq, Paterson Linq Paterson Suites. I am interested in buying a unit at The Paterson or Paterson Suites which are next door but much cheaper at 2000 psf and also walking distance to Orchard Turn. Anyone have units in Paterson area?
southbay no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2009, 04:13 PM   #125
melodies

Paterson Suites still under construction, that one last time sold >$3000 psf. Are you referring to Paterson Residences instead that is beside The Paterson? (current asking $2000-2300 psf depending on floor level and facing).

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbay View Post
Any sifus has views on the Paterson area. Some buildings very expensive, like the Marq, Paterson Linq Paterson Suites. I am interested in buying a unit at The Paterson or Paterson Suites which are next door but much cheaper at 2000 psf and also walking distance to Orchard Turn. Anyone have units in Paterson area?
melodies no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:54 AM   #126
southbay

Is paterson residences a good buy since its is 2000psf compared with >3000psf for paterson suites which is next door. Marq at >3000psf is also walking distance to paterson suites. Even rivergate is already 1700+ psf and in not as good a location.
Old September 10th, 2009, 05:19 PM   #127
melodies

Have you viewed any unit in PR? From outside, PR looks better than TP. In the estate, PR has better landscaping than TP. Don't know how to compare with MarQ or PS which are not completed yet but I don't see how the so-called quality furnishes advertised by MarQ justify the >$1k price difference (since all are in the same vicinity and within short walking distance to Orchard MRT station and Ion).

Quote:
Is paterson residences a good buy since its is 2000psf compared with >3000psf for paterson suites which is next door. Marq at >3000psf is also walking distance to paterson suites. Even rivergate is already 1700+ psf and in not as good a location.
Old September 11th, 2009, 05:32 AM   #128
southbay

Agree, the price difference to Marq and Paterson Suites is more than 1000psf, which is why I think Paterson Residence and The Paterson is good buys for upside potential being so close to ION and Orchard Rd. The Paterson is even slightly cheaper than Paterson Residence. I have viewed units in both projects and like the facilities in both. The Paterson has less units and good facilities so is more quiet. Which one do you recommend.
Old September 11th, 2009, 11:37 AM   #129
chelsea fan

Quote:
Agree, the price difference to Marq and Paterson Suites is more than 1000psf, which is why I think Paterson Residence and The Paterson is good buys for upside potential being so close to ION and Orchard Rd. The Paterson is even slightly cheaper than Paterson Residence. I have viewed units in both projects and like the facilities in both. The Paterson has less units and good facilities so is more quiet. Which one do you recommend.
The Marq sold by SG Global through private invitation and very little information provided. Heard buyer one of the penthouse for 50 millions.

Paterson Suites sold all 20 units to foreign buyers on progressive average 3000 psf.

Paterson Residence and The Paterson are on plot ratio 2.1 whereas most of the surrounding are e.g Leonie are 2.8.

Both are on par on location except the stack along Paterson road will be noisy and facing afternoon sun.
Paterson residence maintenance is $1200 onwards and TP is $760.
chelsea fan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2009, 03:17 PM   #130
melodies

Prefer PR that looks better and comes with Concierge service. Heard 3BR maintenance fee has dropped from >$1k to $700 pm. Seen stack 6 3BR before and faces North (overlooking the swimming pool directly) and no west sun.

Quote:
Old September 21st, 2009, 05:37 PM   #131
arthur
Savills Realtor

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackghost View Post
I received a email from my agent, Orchard View is on a VVIP Launch. anyone know when is this project top? and who designed this building? anyone have some new pics? thanks
private placement...
Old March 2nd, 2010, 03:36 AM   #132
PrecisionDrive
Rookie

Somebody just bought a unit in Orchard View for $3,243 psf in January this year.
PrecisionDrive no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 06:39 AM   #133
Orchard Observer

ORCHARD UNDISCOVERED GEM: PATERSON RESIDENCES

With recent launches like The Laurel at Cairnhill going for 2700 psf to 3000 psf and Paterson Suites going for 3200 psf how long will Paterson Residences, which is just NEXT to Paterson Suites, remain below 2500psf? Just like the recent newspaper headlines where bemoaning developers complain of the shortage of land in Singapore, it will not be long before investors in Orchard area complain of the shortage of condos in the Paterson area selling below 2500psf. We should see a strong resurgence of interests by rich foreign buyers in Paterson Residence soon.
Orchard Observer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 08:14 AM   #134
Baby
Baby

Likes (Received): 1

Got to be patient lah....now is developers market. Small investors cannot compete with them until people realise they are over-priced by SOSoso...much...., then they will come and buy the resale.....market equilibrium is a natural phenomenum if you believe it....
Baby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2010, 02:02 PM   #135
devilplate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby View Post
Got to be patient lah....now is developers market. Small investors cannot compete with them until people realise they are over-priced by SOSoso...much...., then they will come and buy the resale.....market equilibrium is a natural phenomenum if you believe it....
I tot during a bull market..its always developer's market? Unless they overpriced themselves like some FEO projects?

It doesnt take new launches prices to be very overpriced for neighbouring older projects to rise up...Many gd example, Blue horizon, Orchid Park, etc. Ps, nvr monitor orchard bcoz simply out of my reach and do not wana spend 1-2mil for a small unit in orchard...I believe can only buy at least 3bedder in orchard..Big is gd in orchard but small is beauty in other areas.
Old April 14th, 2010, 06:38 AM   #136
jez

got another one just opp called paterson linc. luv the apartment. just opp wheellock place. if you look carefully at the finishing, the pillars are "unfinished"...giving a very edgy touch... i wish i have 2million!
jez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2010, 06:55 AM   #137
LittlePig
小肥猪

there's a saying that goes... be careful what you wish for... it might come true...
Old April 15th, 2010, 05:20 PM   #138
Mr Duku

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePig View Post
there's a saying that goes... be careful what you wish for... it might come true...
In this case I am not too greedy. 2B will be enough...
Mr Duku no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2010, 09:22 PM   #139
darock

Paint Job

Is The Paterson getting a new paint job? Anyone got pics?
darock no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2011, 05:52 AM   #140
arthur
Savills Realtor

Likes (Received): 2

Moderator, this project has TOP. Kindly move this thread to the completed section. Thanks!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: