daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South East Asia > Singapore Skyscraper Forum > Projects and Construction > Project News and Updates > Private Residential Projects

Private Residential Projects under 30 floors

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 25th, 2006, 02:46 PM   #21
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Likes (Received): 107

22 July 2006

RafflesCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 25th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #22
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafflesCity
^
I've also noticed that the petrol station along Clemenceau Avenue closed down. Road-widening perhaps? The entrance to Peck Hay Rd is quite tight.
Another trivia update:

Far East is now using the former petrol station as a carpark for visitors to Orchard Scotts next door.
Old July 25th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #23
Pengui
Tallest on his iceberg

Likes (Received): 6

Ha, nice one, long time I wanted to update it but everytime I passed by it was too dark to see anything ^ ^
Pengui no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2006, 06:01 PM   #24
DKSG

Likes (Received): 0

I liked VIDA since the time I went for the preview ... so nice .. classy and tucked in a quiet corner ... but then ... cannot afford ... wohaahaaa!
DKSG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2006, 02:44 AM   #25
reneewy

D9 | Cairnhill Residences, The Ritz Carlton Residences, Rhapsody on Mt Elizabeth, Cityvista Residences, Hilltops, Helios

Went to see the showflat (31 & 33 Cairnhill Circle)for this development by Allgreen, freehold and 97 units only.

Finishing is quite nice! Bought over by the 'Gaggenau' kitchen appliances haha. But the pricing is around 1750psf for the LOWER floors.

The way the agents have been selling this is that the site next door has gone en bloc to SC Global and when they launch their project, will be >2000psf. but of course SC Global commands premium...

Anyone else seen this?? =)

Dunno how to post pictures but the website is at www.cairnhillresidence.com.sg
reneewy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #26
reneewy

sorry shd be www.cairnhillresidences.com.sg
reneewy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2006, 02:58 AM   #27
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Old November 14th, 2006, 09:26 AM   #28
SmallInvestor

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneewy View Post
Went to see the showflat (31 & 33 Cairnhill Circle)for this development by Allgreen, freehold and 97 units only.

Finishing is quite nice! Bought over by the 'Gaggenau' kitchen appliances haha. But the pricing is around 1750psf for the LOWER floors.

The way the agents have been selling this is that the site next door has gone en bloc to SC Global and when they launch their project, will be >2000psf. but of course SC Global commands premium...

Anyone else seen this?? =)

Dunno how to post pictures but the website is at www.cairnhillresidence.com.sg
Although this development is on higher ground, I wonder if the apartments have any decent views once SC Global builds their project. If I remember correctly, the plot ratio for Hilltop is over 4 and that will imply that Cairnhill Circle will be very densed in time to come compared to the already densed surrounds.
SmallInvestor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2006, 03:38 PM   #29
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Cairnhill is already a rather dense area...the built-up density looks set to increase in future...and most of the new towers there seem to have a height ceiling of around 20-22 floors from what I've seen
Old November 14th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #30
arthur
Savills Realtor

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallInvestor View Post
Although this development is on higher ground, I wonder if the apartments have any decent views once SC Global builds their project. If I remember correctly, the plot ratio for Hilltop is over 4 and that will imply that Cairnhill Circle will be very densed in time to come compared to the already densed surrounds.
dont think hv any view to talk about for this project.
Old December 24th, 2006, 05:40 AM   #31
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Helios Residences (20 x2 floors)

Noted that the former Phoenix Mansion at Cairnhill Rd has just been demolished.

This is from their website:

The upcoming freehold development (with a maximum height of 20-storey and approximately 80 units) is strategically sited along Cairnhill Road, opposite The Light at Cairnhill - another Wing Tai's luxurious development. It is just a mere five-minute walk away from Orchard Road - Singapore's main shopping and entertainment belt where residents can shop to their heart's content at major shopping centres such as Ngee Ann City, The Paragon and Wisma Atria. They can enjoy afternoon tea with friends at the many alfresco cafes or at 5-star hotels such as Hilton Hotel, Marriott Hotel and Goodwood Park Hotel located along Orchard Road. Residents can also choose to relax or have business meetings at exclusive clubs such as the Tanglin Club and American Club that are situated nearby. Well-known hospitals such as Mount Elizabeth Hospital can be found within the vicinity while excellent schools such as Singapore Chinese Girls' School, Anglo-Chinese School and Raffles' Girls' Secondary School are just a short drive away.

Residents of this prime development not only enjoy the privilege of a prestigious address but also the convenience of nearby amenities and facilities as well as the tranquility and privacy of an esteemed residence.

Easy Accessibility
As the development is situated just seconds away from the Central Expressway that conveniently links to other major expressways, residents will find traveling to all parts of Singapore including Changi Airport and Raffles Place a total breeze. Public transports, such as MRT and bus, are also readily available within walking distance.

Old December 24th, 2006, 05:41 AM   #32
RafflesCity
By Spirit

The site:

Just next to The Light @ Cairnhill

Old January 15th, 2007, 06:26 AM   #33
SmallInvestor

This project is asking 1800psf now. I saw it about a week ago.

The 2 bedroom unit is not bad for a single or a couple. Pity about the space wastage that went to building the bomb shelter.
SmallInvestor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2007, 07:35 AM   #34
DKSG

Wow!

This is another one of those $1.2 million per studio apt kinda of condo !

YFG ... ...
Old January 15th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #35
CT
Space

And to think that in Nov 2004 it was reportedly launched at starting price of $650k...that's barely 2 years ago.
CT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2007, 09:02 PM   #36
DKSG

No la ...

VIDA is never so cheap ... the lowest since the investor preview has been ard $1,200 psf ...

That time ... of course ... people say too expensive ... thats why it din move very fast ... now on hindsight ... it is good to mark it so high ...

Compared to say Strata (in term of launch pricing) ... launch cheap sell fast ... make less ...

Cheers!

YFG ... ...
Old January 15th, 2007, 09:46 PM   #37
CT
Space

Issit? But I read this earlier...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafflesCity View Post
Far East to launch freehold Vida this weekend

19 Nov 04

SINGAPORE : Developer Far East Organization is launching its freehold residential development, Vida, in the prime Cairnhill area this weekend.

Located on a hilltop at Cairnhill Rise, Vida consists of 137 studios, apartments and lofts.

The development is located close to the Newton MRT station as well as the Orchard Road shopping belt.

The one- and two-bedroom apartments range in size from 527 square feet for a one-bedroom unit to and 861 square feet for a two-bedroom.

Forty-nine premier units will be released during the official launch and prices start from S$650,000.

The first 10 buyers will enjoy an early-bird bonus of a membership at the Hollandse Club worth $10,000. - CNA
Old January 16th, 2007, 01:29 PM   #38
DKSG

Correct lor ...

$650,000 ... and 527 sqft ... so $1,233 psf ...

YFG ... ...
Old January 16th, 2007, 03:19 PM   #39
CT
Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSG View Post
Correct lor ...

$650,000 ... and 527 sqft ... so $1,233 psf ...

YFG ... ...
ok...dat's wat I mean la, i din calculate the PSF. Anyway, just wanted to point out it was half of what you mentioned (1.2mill)...
Old January 24th, 2007, 03:39 PM   #40
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: