daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South East Asia > Singapore Skyscraper Forum > Projects and Construction > Project News and Updates > Private Residential Projects

Private Residential Projects under 30 floors

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 1st, 2007, 07:19 AM   #81
nivlem

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead View Post
I thought the web site says only aprox 80 units??
ya ... just confirm 140units
nivlem no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 17th, 2007, 09:36 AM   #82
duckweed

is the address for this at cairnhill circle or cairnhill road? i see ads in the classifieds indicating cairnhill circle.

i read in today's sunday times that there are rumours that a hotel-branded residence coming up at cairnhill road. does anyone have any inkling where is might be?
duckweed no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2007, 10:03 AM   #83
SmallInvestor

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckweed View Post
is the address for this at cairnhill circle or cairnhill road? i see ads in the classifieds indicating cairnhill circle.

i read in today's sunday times that there are rumours that a hotel-branded residence coming up at cairnhill road. does anyone have any inkling where is might be?
It should be Cairnhill Road.

Erm .. most probably one of the recently enbloc sites?
SmallInvestor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #84
duckweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallInvestor View Post
It should be Cairnhill Road.

Erm .. most probably one of the recently enbloc sites?
i thought it's cairnhill road too. i cannot imagine the traffic at the traffic light nearest to the light. once hilltops and the cairnhill residences are all completed and fully occupied, it'll be nightmarish queuing to get out of that road.
Old June 18th, 2007, 03:12 PM   #85
butthead

Any body know the confirm selling price for Helios???
butthead no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007, 03:20 PM   #86
BigCan

Heard that the expected Price is in the range of $2900 to $3400 psf.
BigCan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2007, 03:42 PM   #87
butthead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCan View Post
Heard that the expected Price is in the range of $2900 to $3400 psf.

$3400??? WOW, if that is the selling price, I will pick parkview eclat which is selling at $3500.
I went to the eclat showunit yesterday and it is indeed luxurious. All the materials they used is 1st class. But of course see see only there.

Dont know is the Helios open their showunit yet.
butthead no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2007, 08:59 AM   #88
Cafe Bloc

The cairnhill road actually is not cogested, it is only cogested during the evening when parents come to pick their kids from ACS junior, or duirng wkend when pple swamp into the orchard for shopping, i live here for over 10 yrs, the Helios is sitting on the former Phoenix Mansion site, not a very big site but the location is second to none, 5 mins walk to Orchard, Paragon, Taka, etc. U hv a choice of 3 MRTs to walk to, ie, Sommerset, Orchard and Newton, all abt the same time (!). And of course, going to any part of Singapore, not matter how far away, is going to be less than 30 mins - cause u can take the CTE and connect to the other highways.
Cafe Bloc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2007, 11:58 AM   #89
teh

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckweed View Post
taken today (28May2007)

lap pool looks really long. wonder what's the greenish patches near the foot of the condo - vines?
I guese the greenish patches are plants covering up the multi-storey carparks. It is quite a unique design becos till this while, we have a lot of condo blocks on long stilts eg cosmopolitan, domain 21 etc. This is the first time we have condo block on "greenery". It does make the areas look greener when you are travelling on road level.
teh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #90
RafflesCity
By Spirit

Likes (Received): 107

That looks like a good design feature, screening the backlane of the shophouses from the development and vice versa. Some shophouse backlanes arent very pleasant, although these look like purely residential 'shop' houses.
RafflesCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2007, 04:06 PM   #91
duckweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh View Post
I guese the greenish patches are plants covering up the multi-storey carparks. It is quite a unique design becos till this while, we have a lot of condo blocks on long stilts eg cosmopolitan, domain 21 etc. This is the first time we have condo block on "greenery". It does make the areas look greener when you are travelling on road level.
i like the greenery too. but shouldn't the carpark be underground? aren't they wasting precious levels for carpark above ground?
Old June 19th, 2007, 04:08 PM   #92
duckweed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafe Bloc View Post
The cairnhill road actually is not cogested, it is only cogested during the evening when parents come to pick their kids from ACS junior, or duirng wkend when pple swamp into the orchard for shopping, i live here for over 10 yrs, the Helios is sitting on the former Phoenix Mansion site, not a very big site but the location is second to none, 5 mins walk to Orchard, Paragon, Taka, etc. U hv a choice of 3 MRTs to walk to, ie, Sommerset, Orchard and Newton, all abt the same time (!). And of course, going to any part of Singapore, not matter how far away, is going to be less than 30 mins - cause u can take the CTE and connect to the other highways.
the more i look at the rendering, the more i am beginning to think the entrance/exit is at cairnhill circle (the loop) and not cairnhill road. if it's cairnhill circle then the cars waiting to get out of the traffic light will have to be really patient.
Old June 19th, 2007, 04:13 PM   #93
duckweed

very green.

notice the road on the left of the lap pool? think that's cairnhill circle.
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:11 AM   #94
teh

Likes (Received): 1

Oh.. I noted there are " holes covered with transparent glass" at the bottom of the swimming pool to let in lights for the greenery below it.

That is interesting. It offers a bottom-up view for the people below the swimming pool.
teh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2007, 06:16 AM   #95
shctaw
余博士

Likes (Received): 2

The upcoming freehold development (with a maximum height of 20-storey and 140 units) is strategically sited along Cairnhill Road, next to The Light at Cairnhill - another Wing Tai’s luxurious development.

It is just a mere five-minute walk away from Orchard Road - Singapore’s main shopping and entertainment belt where residents can shop to their heart’s content at major shopping centres such as Ngee Ann City, The Paragon and Wisma Atria. They can enjoy afternoon tea with friends at the many alfresco cafes or at 5-star hotels such as Hilton Hotel, Marriott Hotel and Goodwood Park Hotel located along Orchard Road.

Residents can also choose to relax or have business meetings at exclusive clubs such as the Tanglin Club and American Club that are situated nearby.

Well-known hospital such as Mount Elizabeth Hospital can be found within the vicinity while excellent schools such as Singapore Chinese Girls’ School, Anglo-Chinese School and Raffles’ Girls’ Secondary School are just a short drive away.

Residents of this prime development not only enjoy the privilege of a prestigious address but also the convenience of nearby amenities and facilities as well as the tranquility and privacy of an esteemed residence.

Tenure: Freehold

Site area: 80000sqft

TOP: Dec 2011

Total units: 140 (2 towers of 20 storey apartments)

Unit types:

2/2+study ~ 1250-1350sqft
3br ~ 1650-1950sqft
4br ~ 2000-2050sqft
Penthouse ~ 4400sqft
Price: expected $3000psf onwards

Easy Accessibility

As the development is situated just seconds away from the Central Expressway that conveniently links to other major expressways, residents will find traveling to all parts of Singapore including Changi Airport and Raffles Place a total breeze. Public transports, such as MRT and bus, are also readily available within walking distance.

Why buy something that is as good as gold when you can just buy gold? - shctaw

Gold and silver cure sleeping disorder. - shctaw
shctaw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2007, 06:34 PM   #96
landlubber

How's WingTai's track record as a developer, any good /bad experiences?
landlubber no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2007, 06:51 PM   #97
arthur
Savills Realtor

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by landlubber View Post
How's WingTai's track record as a developer, any good /bad experiences?
not bad. the lights, the tomlinson, draycott 8 are by them...
Old June 29th, 2007, 05:19 AM   #98
lincholia08

Hi Arthur,

I think its abit difficult to compare cairnhill residences with the new Hilltops. SCglobal's Hill Tops boasts of private spa and probably other exquisite fittings. I looked through All Green's cairnhill residences' package. I think what they are offering are quite within the normal package.

I wonder if Hill tops can follow closely to the launch price of Marq.
lincholia08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 29th, 2007, 10:14 AM   #99
thongminh97

Really?

I would think that based on current asking prices for Cairnhill Residences (around $2300psf) that they would have to be a bargain. If Hilltops launches at lower end of expectations (say $3000psf), do you really think they deserve a 30% premium over Cairnhill Residences? For an average 3 bedroom apartment that's over $1,000,000 premium, and for what? A spa-styled steam room???? I could think of better value ways to get your spa experience!
thongminh97 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2007, 07:10 PM   #100
landlubber

Anyone knows how many units of the Helios have been sold?
landlubber no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: