daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Quezon City

Quezon City Metro Manila's largest city

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 1st, 2007, 09:40 AM   #1
thomasian

Likes (Received): 607

Eton Centris [mix|u/c]

ETON CITY QUEZON CITY

Situated amid the pulsating streetscape of EDSA and Quezon Avenue, Eton City Q.C. is set to transform a 10-hectare property into an upscale township project with an office complex, lifestyle and retail area, residential condominium, and a businessman’s hotel.

Sponsored Links

Old July 1st, 2007, 02:37 PM   #2
anone

Likes (Received): 397

I like the location of this one. It will be easy for my family from Bulacan to reach. But wih all the very ambitious projects of Eton I'm worried that it might not push thru. My gosh they don't even started digging on Eton Greenbelt and they continue laying so many projects. Sana lang tinapos muna nila yung Eton Greenbelt or kahit 50% lang. Para ba magkaroon lang confidence na bumili or mag invest ang mamamayan. I know Lucio Tan is a very rich man, but I'm sure he's not going to put his personal savings to complete all those projects.
anone no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 08:45 AM   #3
--SuperB0y--
manunulat

Likes (Received): 54

its the property boom thats pushing them to come out of projects. its the law of suppy and demand. and believe me, kahit na madaming projects ang nagbubukas, marami pa ring kumukuha. partly because of the wonderful schemes popping out. lets just hope the trend continues, cause it will be beneficial for our (beloved) country.
--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:20 AM   #4
anone

Likes (Received): 397

ah OK, dahil ako nung una plano ko talagang bumili pa ng units sa BGC at Makati. Pero nung bumaba na ang palit ng Dollar at dumami na ang tinatayong Condo, tapos naging senator pa yung sa aking palagay ay hindi dapat nanalo, medyo nag alanganin na ako. Kaya ang balak ko ngayon ay itabi na lang muna sa banko yung ibang Dollars ko or e invest sa iba.
anone no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2007, 12:50 AM   #5
bustero

Likes (Received): 3

This is a long term project which is horizontal in nature at this point. Masterplan pa lang iyan. That's not hard to finish nor will it probably be sold to individuals. It will be interesting if Danny Ignacio will be asking other developers to come in or if they'll take the whole project for themselves.
Old November 8th, 2007, 07:45 AM   #6
leechtat
@jpareyes

Likes (Received): 142

oo nga. maganda talags location nyan, very ideal and accessible, its a convergence point of the manila, qc and the immediate north territories like bulacan, lalo na if the north triangle project will have developers that will have projects in the area that will turnover at least before 2011. para sabayan ng qc-cbd ang bgc. pero baka nga d magpush thru. c lucio tan makimkim sa pera. mahirap nga comomission dyan sa eton properties. i hope matuloy, ang ganda dun cguro if ever.

"PROPERTYKO.PH - THE PHILIPPINE REAL ESTATE SOURCE"
-
AYALA LAND Real Estate Blog"
---
“Read more, Talk less..."
-----

leechtat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2007, 04:32 AM   #7
c0kelitr0
Resident Whore

Likes (Received): 17

wala akong makitang pic
c0kelitr0 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 11:22 AM   #8
Sinjin P.
Lingkod-Bayan

Likes (Received): 506

Eton Cyberpod Centris [mix] QC

Eton to develop 7 BPO-ready bldgs in EDSA property

Lucio Tan-led Eton Properties Philippines, Inc. said Monday, it will build seven office buildings suited for business process outsourcing in its 12 hectare prime property along EDSA corner Quezon Avenue.

The company said, the development will be called Eton Cyberpod Centris, which will also house a mixed-use and fully integrated community.

“Groundbreaking of the first office building will be on December 8 and turnover is expected by the fourth quarter of next year,” said Danilo Ignacio, president of Eton Properties Phils. Inc.

All the seven office buildings will consist of 12 floors with a 2,000 sq. m. floor plate and 18,000 sq. m. floor area of retail and office spaces.

By January 2008, EPPI will then launch Eton Cyberpod Corinthian, a BPO complex located at the corner of Ortigas Ave. and Edsa fronting Robinsons Galleria.

Master planned for three four-storey office buildings within a 1.1 hectare area, the project offers a floor plate of 3,000 sq. m. for each building and can accommodate almost 12,000 sq. m. per structure to address the space requirements of the BPO companies.

“The first building of this development is slated for completion by the second semester of 2008,” Ignacio said.

Investments for the office building developments were not disclosed by the company.
Old November 13th, 2007, 04:41 AM   #9
bustero

I know these are two different projects but do we really need to have two separate threads?

The other cyberpod (corinthian) is just 4 stories tall!

It looks like that thread will die a natural death after a page or two.

Ito pa at least you have a mini (emphasis on mini) scraper city. At 2000 sq.m. These will look fatter and stubier than the Rufino buildings!

Anyway 7 by 18000 is 126000 sq.m. very shrewd planning.
Old December 23rd, 2007, 07:00 PM   #10
ruralvillage

Likes (Received): 4

I can hardly wait. Any updates!
ruralvillage no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2008, 07:46 AM   #11
thomasian

Likes (Received): 607

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustero View Post
I know these are two different projects but do we really need to have two separate threads?

The other cyberpod (corinthian) is just 4 stories tall!

It looks like that thread will die a natural death after a page or two.
O ayan, merged it with the Eton Centris (Eton City Quezon City) thread, so the thread now also covers other components of the mixed-use project.

---

Updates from www.eton.com.ph as of January 11, 2008

---

I already foresee a direct connection to the MRT Quezon Avenue Station, most likely for the retail and/or residential component of the project.
Old January 25th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #12
leechtat
@jpareyes

omg.. ginagawa na talaga.. its so exciting.. qc-cbd will not be a dream after all...

-
---
-----

Old January 26th, 2008, 11:41 AM   #13
williamcecil

Likes (Received): 0

Wow! Things really move fast if the developer is ultra rich. What more can I say?
williamcecil no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2008, 05:07 PM   #14
williamcecil

Asia: 8% growth; USA: 0
BULL MARKET, BULL SHEET By Wilson Lee Flores
Monday, January 28, 2008

Want proof of confidence in continuing Philippine economic growth? The Lucio Tan Group will soon announce its ambitious multi-billion-peso development of a new high-end, Eastwood-style project on its prime 10-hectare property at the corner of Quezon Avenue and EDSA to be called Eton Centris. Our sources say that the entertainment strip will be called E Channel, that overall plans right now include four posh residential condominiums plus three office towers and a separate new building for America’s IBM. This move is also seen as a vote of confidence for Quezon City Mayor Sonny Belmonte’s bold plans to redevelop parts of this city into a new financial and commercial center for Metro Manila to rival Makati, The Fort and Ortigas Center.
Old January 28th, 2008, 05:40 PM   #15
leechtat
@jpareyes

i love it..

-
---
-----

Old January 29th, 2008, 06:04 AM   #16
richard24
at your service

E Channel? can't they think of anything new.,? hahaha., love the news., and its high-end!
Old January 29th, 2008, 11:44 PM   #17
ruralvillage

Any new update regarding this dev't? I mean, is Eton Centris now selling condos to the public?

Last edited by ruralvillage; January 29th, 2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: More info
Old February 2nd, 2008, 07:07 AM   #18
williamcecil

The following article appeared on Manila Standard Cocktales by Victor Agustin on Jan.9, 2008:

Eton targets Timog-Morato

"THE parking-choked, carjack-prone dining and entertainment grid of Timog and Tomas Morato Avenues is now at the cross-hairs of Eton Properties, the aggressive real estate company of taipan Lucio Tan.

Eton president Danilo Ignacio told a press conference yesterday that the company hopes to “motivate” restaurant owners to relocate to the 12-hectare Eton Centris that is rising a few blocks away, at the corner of Epifanio de los Santos and Quezon Avenues.

“Nobody enjoys a dining experience while at the back of his mind he worries whether his side mirrors are still intact or, worse, he still has a car to return to,” he said.

In contrast, Eton Centris can easily allocate 1 to 2 hectares of guarded parking space within the new complex, which has a maximum allowable floor area of 1 million square meters, about the same as that of the highly successful Rockwell-Power Plant mall in Makati.

Actual construction work for Eton Centris will not commence until next year, but Ignacio is even now buoyant about the prospects of the strategic intersection in becoming the next call center-entertainment complex of Quezon City, given that the Light Rail Transit station sits right inside the Eton property.

Moreover, the ABS-CBN studios are just two short blocks away, across Edsa."

I really hope they make the residential project high-end. If ever, this will be my next purchase after One Central Makati.
Old February 2nd, 2008, 07:12 PM   #19
ruralvillage

Exciting! Umpisahan na!
Old February 7th, 2008, 05:40 AM   #20
bustero

Just passed by this morning and saw the first posts up!