daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Cebu Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 16th, 2005, 12:19 AM   #1
sugarboy
Talonggo gid ya!

Likes (Received): 0

CEBU | Citylights Gardens [22F|res]

I'd really appreciate all the input you could post regarding Citylights Gardens Complex Phase 2.

credits to rusty18 for the photo which he originally posted under the Cebu thread.
sugarboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 16th, 2005, 05:56 AM   #2
rustyboi
official

Likes (Received): 357

Citylights launches Phase 2
Friday, September 16, 2005

Singaporean-owned Who Hup Group launched Phase 2 (Towers 3 and 4) of the Citylights Gardens Condominium project in Cebu, targeting multinational company executives and holidaymakers from Europe, Southeast Asia and the United States in the next three years.

Up to 216 condominium units in the two towers that will be built for P1.3 billion are targeted for completion before the end of 2008, said sales and marketing manager Anita Blanco.

“We are confident we will make it better than expected in Cebu,” she said referring to the city’s rapid development pace as the international business process outsourcing mecca after Manila.

Phase 1 comprising Towers 1 and 2 was completed in 2000 and its 144 condominium units had since been completely sold out.

Developed by Syntech Properties, Inc., the project offers a breathtaking view of Cebu – sights of the sea, the city and the mountains. Inside the gated community of its own with 24-hour security service, computerized surveillance and fire protection systems, Citylights offers exquisite lifestyle in comfort and safety at Veterans Drive in Nivel Hills, Lahug.

Upscale home

The management said buyers prefer the site for an upscale home in an exclusive residential condominium with resort-style club facilities, including free-form swimming pool, Jacuzzi, and sauna rooms, jogging trail, and indoor and outdoor sports amenities within its sprawling 42,000 square meter landscaped area.

With its design and construction specialization built around high-rise luxury class condominiums and mass railway transit stations and tunnels, Woh Hup had undertaken 15 property development and investments valued at S$1,000 (P33 billion) in Australia, China, United Kingdom, Thailand, Malaysia and the Philippines. Its group annual revenue turnover is estimated at S$200 million (P6.6 billion).

The second biggest city after Manila and a few minutes’ drive from the country’s second biggest export processing zone hosting more than 400 foreign-owned industries, Cebu has the fastest growing economy in the country.

Citylights Gardens Condominium is currently offering a 10% discount as a launching promo valid until Sept. 23. For inquiries, one may call 231-3060, email sales@citylightsgardens.com or visit www.citylightsgardens.com.

rustyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2005, 06:04 AM   #3
rustyboi
official

The Citylights Garden

Old September 16th, 2005, 06:05 AM   #4
rustyboi
official

2 Bedroom Units 107.96 square meters

3 Bedroom Units 138.13 /139.15 square meters

Old September 16th, 2005, 06:15 AM   #5
sloid

Likes (Received): 4

^ When you buy a unit, is it fully furnished? I heard in Lancaster you can only buy fully furnished units. Anyway my mom's boss has a unit in one of the old buildings and she said the unit is pretty cozy/small, but the views are really stunning and the place is just really a relaxing place to live in.
sloid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2005, 07:02 AM   #6
sugarboy
Talonggo gid ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloid
^ When you buy a unit, is it fully furnished? I heard in Lancaster you can only buy fully furnished units. Anyway my mom's boss has a unit in one of the old buildings and she said the unit is pretty cozy/small, but the views are really stunning and the place is just really a relaxing place to live in.
Sloid, where is Lancaster? Is this an option versus Citylights Gardens?
Old September 16th, 2005, 07:07 AM   #7
rustyboi
official

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloid
I dont have info's but my buddy's dad got it fully furnished
Old September 16th, 2005, 07:11 AM   #8
rustyboi
official

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarboy
Sloid, where is Lancaster? Is this an option versus Citylights Gardens?
Lancaster condominium is in Mactan island. this isn't an alternative or "versus" Citylights since this is near the beach as opposed to Citylights' top-of-the-mountain location but both are premier condominium projects in Cebu.
Old September 16th, 2005, 07:29 AM   #9
sugarboy
Talonggo gid ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty18
Lancaster condominium is in Mactan island. this isn't an alternative or "versus" Citylights since this is near the beach as opposed to Citylights' top-of-the-mountain location but both are premier condominium projects in Cebu.
rusty, thanks for the info. now that you said that lancaster is in mactan, that easily scraps citylights out of the picture. you know, for guys like me who have not much affinity to cebu, mactan is considered as a halfway point between manila and cebu.

i can fly into "Cebu" (cebu province that is) without really being IN Cebu (Cebu City). business can be conducted within the day all on mactan island without having to cross the marcelo fernan bridge at all. as mentioned in another thread, i find the streets of Cebu City too small and suffocating. hence, for me, if i can do my itinerant business in mactan, i'd do it there.

i guess this may be my last post for Citylights Gardens. let's meet at the Lancaster Condominium thread. i'd like to know more about that.
Old September 17th, 2005, 06:13 PM   #10
rustyboi
official

Citylights Tower I close up photo

Citylights Gardens will look massive when all 7 towers are built

Last edited by rustyboi; November 30th, 2005 at 05:27 PM.
Old January 1st, 2007, 02:22 PM   #11
vatics
Property Advisor

Likes (Received): 46

Citylights Gardens, Nivel Hills - Cebu

In the Hills of the Hawk, 136 meters above sea level, known to the Cebuanos as Nivel Hills rises Cebu’s most sought after residential condominiums, Citylights Gardens. It boasts of a sprawling master planned community and wide open spaces located just 6 kilometers from downtown Cebu.
Its lush gardens provide its residents unparallel repose, with nature trails, lookout points and pavilions; A luxury found only at the Citylights Gardens.

[IMG][/IMG]

CITYLIGHTS GARDENS
The garden in the sky

Wake up early morning and peek out your window. What you see from your unit at Citylights Gardens is a breathless sight to behold: the Visayan sea like molten silver and Mactan’s wide sandy beaches catching the sun’s first rays with a shimmer of pure gold.
Citylights Gardens reigns at a height of 136 meters above sea level in the slopes of Nivel Hills. A sprawling 4.2 hectare community of glearing high-rise condominiums, it is an exclusive, well-secured, self-contained community approximately 20 minutes drive to downtown Cebu.

EXPRESSION OF STYLE

Citylights Gardens features an architectural style reminiscent of Europe’s glorious past and Cebu’s colonial history designed with all the modern day amenities to provide its residents the comforts of home.
From its well-appointed porte cochere, its elegant lobby, to the individual residences, Citylights Gardens is a result of extensive planning and design work.

EXPRESSION OF SANCTUARY

Located in a private 42,000 square meter park with open spaces, gardens and treelined boulevards, Citylights Gardens is a nature lover’s paradise.
Its new residents will find this setting a breath of fresh air, a setting like no other in condominium living. This gated community is provided with 24 hour security, state of the art surveillance systems, extensive fire protection systems as well as high speed elevators.

EXPRESSION OF LIVING

Citylights Gardens offers a number of fine residences from the luxurious bi-level penthouse units to the elegants 3-, 2-, 1-bedroom homes. All the units are provided with designer’s kitchens, spacious living/ dining room areas and individual balconies that give a breathtaking view of the gardens below and the citylights beyond.
Its low density ratio with over 18,000 square meters of open space, is unprecedented and is unrivaled by other communities.

EXPRESSION OF ACTIVE LIFE

Citylights Gardens is more than just a complex of residences. It is a leisure community where you can commune with nature and your children can run to their heart’s content.

Picnic with your family and friends, play tennis, basketball or exercise along the winding jogging trail with exercise stations or work out inside the well equipped gym complete with steam and sauna facilities. Take a relaxing dip in the main swimming pool or bring the toddlers swimming at the equally spacious children’s pool. Watch your kids enjoy the outdoors and the playground facilities.

Or simply unwind in one of the many viewing decks and lookout points that offer a panoramic view of Cebu’s skyline and the Visayan sea.

Citylights Gardens above it all…
vatics no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2007, 02:26 PM   #12
vatics
Property Advisor

image hosted on flickr

Under construction is Tower 3 and 4 (first and second from left)
Old January 1st, 2007, 02:45 PM   #13
vatics
Property Advisor

Site Development Plan

image hosted on flickr

Full Condominium Facilities:
  • Clubhouse
  • Fitness Center
  • Sauna
  • Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi and Kiddie Pool
  • Multi-purpose Hall
  • Kid's Playground
  • Basketball Court
  • Tennis Courts
  • Jogging Trail
  • Barbeque Pit
  • Landscaped Garden
  • Golf Putting Green (roof-deck of 2nd floor bet. tower 3 & 4)

Facilities & Building Services:
  • 2 Passenger Lifts (for each tower)
  • 1 Service Lift (for each tower)
  • Stand-by Generator
  • Gated Community
  • 24-Hour Security Service
  • Computerized Surveillance System
  • Extensive Fire Protection System
Old January 1st, 2007, 02:50 PM   #14
vatics
Property Advisor