SkyscraperCity Forum banner

MANILA | Avida Towers San Lazaro [res|com]

50K views 147 replies 57 participants last post by  palaweno 
#1 · (Edited)
A 5-Tower mass-housing development by LPHI (Laguna Properties Holdings Inc., a subsidiary of Ayala Land) in Manila, similar in concept to One Aeropolis Sucat and Aeropolis New Manila ...to be launched 4Q05.

#3 ·
It will be launched in December, there will be a total of 1,956 units for the 5 towers.
It will be located in San Lazaro Town Center, next to Celadon Residences which is the townhouse (202 units) component of ALI's San Lazaro project.

#5 ·
I really don't know how ALI defines "mass-housing".
But to give you an idea, some of their projects that they classify as mass-housing would be Aeropolis Sucat and Aeropolis New Manila.
Those two definitely are not like the Bliss-Housing-Projects that you see along the riles.

#15 ·
They just installed a billboard of this project at the Altura Overpass along Ramon Magsaysay Ave. in Manila.

It has a sort-of-rendering, well, an outline sketch of the buildings so you don't really see much details in the facade treatments. But I find the layout really nice and it seems taller than the two Aeropolis projects although I haven't really counted the floors in the billboard, it just seems taller to me.

I hope a real rendering would be released soon.

#20 ·
i already have a brochure of this project, di ko lng alam kung san ko nalagay, my mom is an agent of ayala land and Laguna Properties Holdings Inc. they're giving brochures na nga offered to students here at UST, and very affordable talaga sya, pag umuwi ako sa min i'll try to ask some details about it.

boybaha said:
What does "mass housing" mean in this application? Do they have a target income group?

Or is this similar to Homes Along the Riles type of mass housing (but perhaps better)?
well, mass housing means na housing project sya na kaya ng mga tao, meaning affordable sya... it is one of the social factor when it comes to residential buildings, there's this high-end, ung talagang expensive. then, medium, ung middle lng, and yun nga mass housing, less expensive. mostly pag mass housing mababa lng ang monthly rate nila depende sa unit, i remember sa brochure nito na "you can pay for as low as 10,000 a month".

about sa structure, i saw the drawing na and ok naman sya para ring aeropolis ang dating, tapos ung roof deck nya my mga drying area...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.