daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pengangkutan

Pengangkutan aviation, automotive, rail and urban transportation

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 26th, 2015, 02:43 AM   #4221
sirlee_92

Likes (Received): 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmapgnew View Post
Have you not been following this thread's previous postings ???

If you have, then you should know the answer already lah !!!

BTW KUL already handled numerous A380s by it's 3 runways but ONLY the terminal KLIA2 & MTB cannot accomodate the A380s lor
I dont think the first 2 lines of your response is necessary. If somebody is requesting/asking the group something, you just have to enlighten him, Budi bahasa budaya Kita. Thank You for the response.

archilover liked this post
sirlee_92 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 26th, 2015, 03:33 AM   #4222
TelurArong

Likes (Received): 85

Buggy or jalan kaki. you choose

atmapgnew, otaibesar84, Nokia2Sony liked this post
TelurArong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2015, 04:07 AM   #4223
langit

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlee_92 View Post
I dont think the first 2 lines of your response is necessary. If somebody is requesting/asking the group something, you just have to enlighten him, Budi bahasa budaya Kita. Thank You for the response.
You're right. I Agree.
langit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2015, 07:21 AM   #4224
atmapgnew

Likes (Received): 514

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlee_92 View Post

Don't mentioned it/You're welcome !!!
atmapgnew no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2015, 08:17 AM   #4225
paeh

Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by atmapgnew View Post
Have you not been following this thread's previous postings ???

If you have, then you should know the answer already lah !!!

BTW KUL already handled numerous A380s by it's 3 runways but ONLY the terminal KLIA2 & MTB cannot accomodate the A380s lor
I am afraid that that response was not necessary as some could also say the same thing to you as you would usually ask the same questions that has been answered before. I am not trying to be harsh or personally attack you though, just a polite reminder

archilover liked this post
paeh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2015, 08:34 AM   #4226
atmapgnew

Quote:
Originally Posted by paeh View Post
I am afraid that that response was not necessary as some could also say the same thing to you as you would usually ask the same questions that has been answered before. I am not trying to be harsh or personally attack you though, just a polite reminder

Yeah I do sometimes get that 'kind' of response whenever I posted the same kind of questions before, but hey I'd expected it and think nothing of it - as I'd expected it to occur every now & then being a 'forumer' in these 'honourable' threads hahaha , cheers mate !!!
Old March 3rd, 2015, 03:52 AM   #4227
TelurArong

Likes (Received): 85

Attitude, economic, practicality, Malaysian natural thinking, enforcement and unlimited personal reasons. Do you think it can be solved?

https://www.facebook.com/Malaysia.Ai...oldings.Berhad

atmapgnew, ILM, dengilo liked this post
TelurArong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2015, 06:32 AM   #4228
atmapgnew

Me think the 'parking' problems won't be solved by just mere signages - it must be accompanied by regular 'enforcement' lah, guys/authorities ???
Old March 3rd, 2015, 04:23 PM   #4229
ILM
Lawstudent,cityenthusiast

Likes (Received): 275

Good on MAHB for the no parking. Yes, no rules/laws would be effective without regular enforcement, which is unfortunately something our country isn't very good at. But I've seen policemen making their rounds at the departure area frequently. That's a good start.

Once, I used MyTeksi to get a cab, cabbie picked me up at Departure Gate 4. A policeman came immediately and warned the cabbie. They've been slightly more hardworking.

On another note, speaking of MyTeksi, I feel that KLIA should allow passengers to get their cabs via MyTeksi or Uber. I've heard bad stories of long waiting for metered/couponed taxies. Also I was irked by a rude coupon taxi counter clerk when I came back in CNY. She kept asking how many bags we've got, & demanded to see them to check the sizes. Pissed my grandpa off pretty much. Plus, the coupon counter companies which are likely cronies. Skipping them means not subscribing to them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
'Whenever I see the Kuala Lumpur skyline, I feel the uniqueness, that KL Tower is the King of the skyscrapers and Petronas Twin Towers the Queen. The rest of them are the citizens.'
Quote:
'You can marry 10, 20 times in your life, but you will only be called to the Bar once!'

ScuderiaVincero liked this post
ILM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:50 PM   #4230
nazrey

Likes (Received): 2427

https://www.flickr.com/photos/thienzieyung/16642762245

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- |
|
|
|
|
|

Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kangar, Kota Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Seremban, Shah Alam, etc!
nazrey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2015, 02:41 AM   #4231
Bourgandy
Bourgandy

Likes (Received): 289

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelurArong View Post
Attitude, economic, practicality, Malaysian natural thinking, enforcement and unlimited personal reasons. Do you think it can be solved? https://www.facebook.com/Malaysia.Ai...oldings.Berhad

The thing is, u know lah, Msians mesti mau everything to be FREE. Even the roadside they think it belongs to them (knowing that YELLOW LINE means NO VEHICLE should be stationed there).

Honestly, i too agree that mere signage alone is insufficient. Please be like other EU countries here. They take legal actions seriously. CONTINUOUS ENFORCEMENT is vital to ensure that the people will abide to the law.

Its like when ur a kid, where making mistakes and ur parents ignore or act like nothing happen. Of course ppl will continuously repeat the same action.

Law breakers + enforcers. A balance without action is pointless. -_-!