SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Skysores: Ugly skyscrapers

1M views 4K replies 1K participants last post by  SanFranRising 
#1 ·
heres a good example of ugly buildings

chicago spire

80 south street this porbley wont get buildtthank god

Crown Las Vegas this also might not get built as well i dont think it looks so great and its to big for las vegas
idd add a pic but i cant seem to find any

u can also post buidling that are already built or ones that are going to be built

See less See more
#1,006 ·
1. Look at the thread's name. Is it skyscraper?
2. It's not that bad ;] I think it's quite interesting :]

#1,011 ·
The Sillon de Bretagne apartment building in Paris, France may possibly be considered ugly. There should be a plan to renovate the entire building by giving it a new facade and making in a 'green' building.

This building is not located in Paris, but in Saint-Herblain, a suburb of Nantes, in western France.
It once was the largest social housing block in Europe with some 882 flats (on 31 floors).
Since then, the number of flats has been reduced to 750, and there is a plan to reduce it again to 616.
And this is definitely not an ugly building. It's a massive masterpiece of public housing !

Here are some pics I took of this building 2 years ago :
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=441374&highlight=

#1,012 ·
But I've been wanting this building to be converted to a n energy-efficient and eco-friendly one. And I hope the reduction doesn't require demolition of any party of the building, that will ruin its notability.

#1,015 ·
This building is not located in Paris, but in Saint-Herblain, a suburb of Nantes, in western France.
It once was the largest social housing block in Europe with some 882 flats (on 31 floors).
Since then, the number of flats has been reduced to 750, and there is a plan to reduce it again to 616.
And this is definitely not an ugly building. It's a massive masterpiece of public housing !

Here are some pics I took of this building 2 years ago :
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=441374&highlight=
I totally agree with you...it is not ugly...
Many of the buildings posted on this thread are not ugly, most of them are strange....

Except for the "spire"..... that one is ugly for sure !
:lol: just joking :lol:

#1,020 · (Edited)
I've always hated the Wells Fargo center in Phoenix. I especially hate the color, it's terrible.

I also hate this in Phoenix as well

...but those aren't as hideous as this which is in Tucson:

What the hell, it still looks like it's under construction! The brown glass doesn't even match, plus it looks like my marble kitchen counter top. What were they thinking when they designed this junk?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.