SkyscraperCity Forum banner

MALLESWARAM | WTC @ Brigade Gateway | 30 fl | Completed

174K views 364 replies 67 participants last post by  strike2 
#1 ·
See less See more
#7 ·
^^ You have see beyond what is shown, ha ha :)

To get the whole building in frame, I had to move away from the building, so the ground level was not visible from that level.

If you see pic 2, you can notice that the front portion has a 3 storey atrium.

The building is infact having 33 levels, 2 basement, ground and 30 floors. 30 the floor would be having an observation deck where telescopes (intended for tourists) would be placed. Other half would be a restuarant area.

Whole of Bangalore is visible even now, I was standing at the 21st floor, I could see with my naked eyes the CBD with UB City, Express Towers, Public Utility building, then the KR Puram Bridge & Brigade Metropolis towers in the east, Brigade Millenium in the south, Bearys Lake side Habitat at Hebbal, then the ATC tower of BIAL etc.

Brigade group's Corporate office would shift to the top floors of Northstar once it is ready by early 2009.

#8 ·
The building is infact having 33 levels, 2 basement, ground and 30 floors. 30 the floor would be having an observation deck where telescopes (intended for tourists) would be placed. Other half would be a restuarant area.

Brigade group's Corporate office would shift to the top floors of Northstar once it is ready by early 2009.
I guess it needs a few more floors to become 150m tall...i think it doesnt look as tall as it probably is because it is so friggin wide.

Anyway, does brigade have any taller buildings planned?i dont need specifics;)

You can even PM me:lol:

#10 · (Edited)
I wasnt talking about the current construction...i just meant it needs a few more floors(about 37 to 40) to become a skyscraper.

Im a malleswaram resident...im gonna go to my terrace now and see if i can spot atleast the top of the tower...

Nope.

Also, with the airport moving away from the city and a metro coming up, do you think they are gonna relax the rules anytime soon?

Or is there still insufficient infrastructure in terms of water,power,fire deparments,etc in the CBD?

#13 ·
Certainly...lemme know when the cladding is half way through

I saw the residential section the other day fromthe 17th cross bridge...it looks like a giant wall...its monstrous(size, not aesthetics)...especially at night because you cant see the gaps between the buildings!

#21 ·
Ok so i visited the site today as i live around that area...but the paranoid guard wouldn't even let me take snaps of the building let alone get close to it...so i hope youll appreciate that i sneakily took some anyway risking having my camera phone confiscated and having to convince the *manager* that im not a terrorist(a bit of exaggeration of course):lol:

#22 ·
2 paise, thanks for the pics. It seems you have taken the photo from outside, isn't it? In the first pic some other building seems to be so closer to North Star.

Seems you are much young, If you look a little bit mature, professionaly dressed, then the chances of you being questioned are very rare. It is just your confidence that matters. BTW if you looked some 25-30 yr guy, you could have walked in as an enquiry/realtor.:)

The marketing of the project would be starting soon, M/s Cushman & Wakefield has been appointed as the exclusive Property Consultants for the project.

#23 · (Edited)
^^^ Yeah i look 15 even though im 18...i still cant grow a beard...and the tennis shoes dont help either:lol:

It seems you have taken the photo from outside, isn't it? In the first pic some other building seems to be so closer to North Star.
Yeah the first pic was taken from outside...the third was the closest i could get(Columbia Asia Hospital...which is where the guards denied permission)

The u/c building in front of North Star in the third pic is the parking lot right?

The building will look much taller from inside...looking forward to your pics:cheers:

#26 ·
^^^ Yeah i look 15 even though im 18...i still cant grow a beard...and the tennis shoes dont help either:lol:
Man, there is no need to have a beard, infact it would create more suspicion, ha ha. It is always better to be clean shaven with well cut hair.

The u/c building in front of North Star in the third pic is the parking lot right?
Ya, it is the 9 level MLCP (Multi level car parking). There would be a roof top banquet facility at its terrace. The Terrace would be having an area of 2 acres.

The building will look much taller from inside...looking forward to your pics:cheers:
I will get the updates the next time I visit the site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.