SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Kyiv | Київ

155K views 446 replies 79 participants last post by  Singidunum 
#1 ·
There are quite a number of them building in Kyiv, hundreds at least. Entire districts are being built.

But here are some interesting ones which I could find pics of:

25 floors.
The date when construction will be completed: 30.09.2005

23 floors.
Completion of construction is expected at the end of 2005

Almost finished.

Office building.
15 floors.
To be completed, early 2006.
On square meter will cost 1450 euro

Elite housing in Podil district.

Construction continues on Triumph residential complex.

Construction continues on Silver Breeze 3, 30-floors high residentials+office buildings.

Residential skyscrapers
35 residential floors + technical, parking.

25-floors. Three commieblocks residential complex.

Residential-commercial.
23 floors.

17 floors highest part.

Commercials+residentials near aquapark

22 floors, elite residential.

24 floors, residentials.

13 floors. Residential.

27-floors, typical commieblock.

nice, elite residential.

Here is another building. "STOLYCHNYJ" or CAPITAL
A flat there costs 280894 euro

More

Three towers in construction right now

Reconstruction of an old school in Podil

Entire district construction

Completed ;)
office-building

That's what those 6 skyscrapers-residentials will look like when finished. They're about 70% completed.

Development in Troeshina district

Reconstruction along the coast-highway

Reconstruction of all buildings. They're not commieblocks, but what the hack, I don't like making many threads :)

Additions on top of the building

This reconstruction is already finished

Administrative building built to fit the historical surroundings

When new building was suppose to be built there, there was another historical small on in front. So what they did is incorporated both into one.

Reconstrucition

This one is completed but I don't have the pic

Construction around funiculor

This building is the reconstruction, and it's 4 buildings away from the one where I grew up :)

Before reconstruction, after fire.. Kyiv really did look much much much much worse before Independence.

reconstructions.

Thanks all, I hope everybody enjoyed them.

See less See more
#128 ·
You're doing an awesome job updating this thread, Pavlo:yes:
All this construction in Kiev is mind-numbing...i just wish I had the time & money to visit it right now. But I gotta prioritize...last summer, it was Slovenia, Dubrovnik, Serbia & MOntenegro, this summer it will be Poland, Czech Republic & Slovakia...maybe next summer Kiev/Ukraine and Minsk/Belarus;)

Today's photo from Serbian B92 media:
Sunset over Kiev

#130 ·
I have one question though.

Kiev is a huge boom town and I am wondering why exactly?
Is there a huge demand for offices and residential buildings or are they replacing them with commies? What is the reason that all of these buildings are getting built?

Thanks for the answer. :D

#131 ·
arêteixion said:
I have one question though.

Kiev is a huge boom town and I am wondering why exactly?
Is there a huge demand for offices and residential buildings or are they replacing them with commies? What is the reason that all of these buildings are getting built?

Thanks for the answer. :D
High demand. It's a big growing capital city of a large growing country.

And despite the pace at which buildings are being raised, realestate prices are rising. Now downtown Kyiv is comparable to New-Yorks area around Central Park, in terms of prices.

Another factor is that Kyiv used to be held back because it was only a third-city in the Soviet Union, after Moscow and St.Petersburg. Now it's catching up to what it should be.

#133 ·
New updates:

Residential Complex 'Golosievo' 25 floors

Update 4.30.06

Residential Complex 22 floors

Update 5.4.06

Residential Complex 16 floors

Update 5.5.06

Hotel/Office Complex [5.5.06]

Update 5.5.06

Residential Complex of business class - 26 floors

Update 5.506

Residential Complex 27 floors

Update 5.5.06

Residential Complex 24 floors

Update 5.6.06

:cheers:

#136 ·
Tender announced for reconstruction of transportation system

ORIGINAL

Комунальне підприємство "Дирекція будівництва дорожньо-транспортних споруд Києва" оголосило тендер на реконструкцію транспортної розв`язки на перетині Дніпровської набережної і проспекту Возз`єднання біля моста Патона у Києві. Про це говориться в повідомленні підприємства, інформує “proUA” з посиланням на “Українські Новини”.
Реконструкція буде проведена з травня 2006 по червень 2007 року. Тендер заплановано на 16 травня. Нагадаємо, що в березні Київська міська державна адміністрація вирішила реконструювати транспортну розв`язку на перетині Дніпровської набережної і проспекту Возз`єднання у 2006 році. Київміськадміністрація визначила "Дирекцію будівництва дорожньо-транспортних споруд Києва" замовником реконструкції.

ENGLISH

Comunal service "Дирекція будівництва дорожньо-транспортних споруд Києва" announced a tender for reconstruction of transportation system near Dnipro riverfront and Prospect Vozjednanja near Patona Bridge in Kyiv. Reconstruction will take place from May 2006 to June 2007. Tender planned for May 16th.

#137 ·
Reconstruction of Orekhovats'kyj shliahoprojizd

ORIGINAL

Комунальна корпорація "Київавтодор" і підприємство "Мостобудівний загін №112" (Бровари, Київська область) домовилися про реконструкцію Ореховатського шляхопроводу в Києві. Про це йдеться в повідомленні "Київавтодору", передає “proUA” з посиланням на «Українські Новини».
Сума договору становить 23,922 мільйона гривень. Реконструкцію шляхопроводу буде проведено до 2008 року.
У 2003 Київська міська державна адміністрація вирішила реконструювати Ореховатський шляхопровід, розташований на перетині Голосіївського проспекту з вулицею Бурмістенко.

ENGLISH

Comunal organization "Kyivavtodor" and ""Мостобудівний загін №112" have agreed upon the reconstruction of Orekhovats'kyj shliahoprojizd in Kyiv. The cost is 23, 922 milliom hryven'. Reconstruction will finish by 2008.

#138 ·

:)

#140 ·
my bad, its 20, 30+ floorers u/c

#141 ·
I am going to post 2 projects which weren't yet mentioned in this thread. Currently, we have no information relating to their status, but we're speculating the possibility of at least one being built. Here they are:

European Square - The Project is the winner of the contest on developing the architectural concept of European Square (Kyiv) reconstruction, which presupposes the construction of Stolichny office and hotel tower on 5, Kreshchatik street, and a set of objects in the underground space between European Square and Independence Square.

The gross area is 155 080 sqm:
- office and hotel tower – 64 500 sqm;
- underground trade center and parking – 90 580 sqm.

(Most likely to get built)

Park Europeyskiy - The Project of the site development, the territory adjacent to the Kyiv Central railway station and limited by Starovokzalnaya, Zhylyanskaya and Kominterna streets, and Privokzalnaya square (the site area being ca. 9 hectares), which assumes the creation of the modern district in the city downtown, incorporating the functions of the office-&-hotel and trade-&-entertainment centers. Includes the construction of residential apartments and all necessary infrastructure.

The project gross area is 522 000 sqm, including:
- trade areas (boutiques, shopping-mall, food-courts), logistics center, restaurants, movie, fitness – 110 000 sqm;
- hotels – 22 000 sqm;
- office center – 100 000 sqm;
- day clinics – 10 000 sqm;
- administration – 15 000 sqm;
- underground parkings – 140 000 sqm;
- residential apartments – 125 000 sqm.

(More likely to be built)

If built, it would occupy this currently [useless] area:

#147 · (Edited)

#149 ·
2 New 5 star hotels to open in Kyiv this year

Цього року в Києві з'являться два п'ятизіркові готелі

Два п'ятизіркові готелі з'являться цього року в Києві. Про це повідомив журналістів начальник Головного управління комунального господарства Михайло ШПАРІК. Як передає «ЛІГАБізнесІнформ», готельні комплекси будуть побудовані на Софіївській площі (на 234 номери) і по вулиці Богдана Хмельницького (на 140 номерів). ШПАРІК виразив упевненість в тому, що вказані об'єкти будуть введені в експлуатацію цього року. Ще один чотирьохзірковий готель на 71 номер планується побудувати в Подільському районі Києва. Крім того, в різних районах міста будуть побудовані чотири малих двох-трьохзіркових готелів на 112 номерів. У 2006 році в столиці повинні з'явитися 7 готелів на 557 номерів. Ще 20 об'єктів знаходяться на стадії проектної розробки. У розвиток готельного господарства планується вкласти 457 мільйонів гривень за рахунок засобів інвесторів. За словами ШПАРІКА, готельні комплекси будуються тільки за рахунок інвестицій, а не за рахунок міських бюджетів.

This year 2 '5 star' hotels will open in Kyiv

One complex will have 234 rooms and another will have 140 rooms. One more 4 star hotel will be constructed this year with 71 rooms. Also, this year thorught the city, 4 '2 star and 3 star' hotels will be built with a total of 112 rooms. In 2006 there are planned 7 hotels to be opened for a total of 557 rooms. 20 more hotels are in the project stage. For the expansion of the hotel business it is planned to have invested 457 million hryvnias through investors. Hotel complexes are being built only with investor money, not from money from the city budget.

[Source]

#150 ·

Residential Complex 24 floors

Update 5.13.06

section 1

section 2

section 3

Residential Complex 'Chasy Roku' 25 floors

Update 5.15.06

Update 5.16.06

Residential Compexl 23 floors

Update 5.16.06

Residential Complex 'Triumph' 25/14 floors

Update 5.16.06

Residential Complex 'Lazurnuy Bliuz' 26 floors

Update 5.14.06

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.