daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > General Forums > Photo Galleries

Photo Galleries Cityscapes, skylines and landscapes

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old March 8th, 2015, 05:45 AM   #261
AfricanIdeals
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 107
Likes (Received): 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by begtera View Post
ሌቦ ሣሕሎ።
I cant read amharic/tigrinya
AfricanIdeals no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old March 8th, 2015, 09:53 PM   #262
Squash
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanIdeals View Post
The government has been working on rural areas, and as of recent has been moving towards the more populated cities.....

But if you go to eritrean development page, you'll see some come cool projects
ata ... i just came back from Eritrea ( summer 2015).

what are u talking about. nothing has been built .. no electricity .. no water .. no jobs( reasonable pay ).. no youth... no housing... every one just ******* mad !

every single person i talk to ....i repeat everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy person i spoke to want to leave eri ! every single youg person.

bro every single one ... wat the fuk !

as and Eritrean diaspora i use to read the pro Eritrean gov websites ... i use to watch eri tv and feel like ..." u know wat, they are trying and with all the haters there not doing bad ".

after 2 mouth trip to Eritrea, i been every where

Adi Tekelezan, Elabered , Keren, Agordat , Barentu ,Om Hajer , Tesseney ,Adi Keyh , Adi Quala , Areza , Debarwa , Dekemhare, Mendefera, Dahlak , Ghinda, Massawa and many high land villages.

i seen where more than 90 % of eri's live and everywhere u go its depressing.

i came back happy to have seen my mother land but its people are another story.
Squash no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 02:11 AM   #263
*Esteban*
Registered User
 
*Esteban*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Palermo, Buenos Aires
Posts: 295
Likes (Received): 62

Art Deco and Palms
*Esteban* no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 02:17 AM   #264
AfricanIdeals
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 107
Likes (Received): 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squash View Post
ata ... i just came back from Eritrea ( summer 2015).

what are u talking about. nothing has been built .. no electricity .. no water .. no jobs( reasonable pay ).. no youth... no housing... every one just ******* mad !

every single person i talk to ....i repeat everyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy person i spoke to want to leave eri ! every single youg person.

bro every single one ... wat the fuk !

as and Eritrean diaspora i use to read the pro Eritrean gov websites ... i use to watch eri tv and feel like ..." u know wat, they are trying and with all the haters there not doing bad ".

after 2 mouth trip to Eritrea, i been every where

Adi Tekelezan, Elabered , Keren, Agordat , Barentu ,Om Hajer , Tesseney ,Adi Keyh , Adi Quala , Areza , Debarwa , Dekemhare, Mendefera, Dahlak , Ghinda, Massawa and many high land villages.

i seen where more than 90 % of eri's live and everywhere u go its depressing.

i came back happy to have seen my mother land but its people are another story.
Despite what your trip, many family members of mine have come back with really cool stuff going on back home...

Can you please post pictures of your trip on our photo gallery, were in dire need of some new photos of many of the cities you've mentioned.
AfricanIdeals no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 06:53 AM   #265
Mr. Eritrean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,341
Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanIdeals View Post
Despite what your trip, many family members of mine have come back with really cool stuff going on back home...

Can you please post pictures of your trip on our photo gallery, were in dire need of some new photos of many of the cities you've mentioned.
His home is Tigray (Ethiopia). I doubt he's Eritrean. This guy can't even write a sentence, yet acts like he knows how to run a country. You wont see any pictures because pictures will prove this illiterate bafoon is talking out of his ass.
Mr. Eritrean no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 09:25 AM   #266
Squash
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanIdeals View Post
Despite what your trip, many family members of mine have come back with really cool stuff going on back home...

Can you please post pictures of your trip on our photo gallery, were in dire need of some new photos of many of the cities you've mentioned.
"really cool stuff going on back home". . such as ? plz explain im really interested.

about posting pics, nothing special asmera hasn't changed a bit. few new government/educational buildings.. a few new residential houses that's all. i took a lot of country side pics im not sure if u guys are interested and i got short clips driving through asmera, massawa , tesennay, keren and the roads to massawa from asmara. but i mean if u been there already nothing new to see lol
Squash no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 09:31 AM   #267
Squash
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Eritrean View Post
His home is Tigray (Ethiopia). I doubt he's Eritrean. This guy can't even write a sentence, yet acts like he knows how to run a country. You wont see any pictures because pictures will prove this illiterate bafoon is talking out of his ass.

bro how old are u ?
where did i say i know how to run a country?
"his home is tigray" ... people are still calling each other agame
Squash no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 03:59 PM   #268
AfricanIdeals
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 107
Likes (Received): 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squash View Post
"really cool stuff going on back home". . such as ? plz explain im really interested.

about posting pics, nothing special asmera hasn't changed a bit. few new government/educational buildings.. a few new residential houses that's all. i took a lot of country side pics im not sure if u guys are interested and i got short clips driving through asmera, massawa , tesennay, keren and the roads to massawa from asmara. but i mean if u been there already nothing new to see lol
Well when my cousins went 2 months ago they took a trip all across eritrea....They saw the new hotels in Massawa, new resort in Dahalak, the projected they never shut up about was the housing project in asmara, overall they were satisfied with the progress....

but, as far as pics are concerned...mostly pics of asmara, massawa, keren anything really with building, villages, etc....we have enough country side pictures
AfricanIdeals no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 03:57 PM   #269
Mr. Eritrean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,341
Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanIdeals View Post
Well when my cousins went 2 months ago they took a trip all across eritrea....They saw the new hotels in Massawa, new resort in Dahalak, the projected they never shut up about was the housing project in asmara, overall they were satisfied with the progress....

but, as far as pics are concerned...mostly pics of asmara, massawa, keren anything really with building, villages, etc....we have enough country side pictures
You must be really naive if you think this troll is Eritrean. He is obviously Ethiopian, and only created this troll account after I posted data that showed more people are fleeing Ethiopia than any country in East Africa, both in sheer numbers and per capita, which is a fact that is hardly ever mentioned in the media. The fact that he refuses to show any pictures from his bogus trip is another indication that he is an Ethiopian troll pretending to be Eritrean, one of many that the mods have already banned before.
Mr. Eritrean no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 04:25 PM   #270
begtera
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Likes (Received): 597

begtera no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 04:28 PM   #271
begtera
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Likes (Received): 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanIdeals View Post
I cant read amharic/tigrinya
How come? thought you were a cool guy. Not even a word?
Anyway called you slick for that edited picture.
__________________

AfricanIdeals liked this post
begtera no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 04:45 PM   #272
begtera
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Likes (Received): 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Eritrean View Post
You must be really naive if you think this troll is Eritrean. He is obviously Ethiopian, and only created this troll account after I posted data that showed more people are fleeing Ethiopia than any country in East Africa, both in sheer numbers and per capita, which is a fact that is hardly ever mentioned in the media. The fact that he refuses to show any pictures from his bogus trip is another indication that he is an Ethiopian troll pretending to be Eritrean, one of many that the mods have already banned before.
Why do you have such an unabated hate to Ethiopia? Were you part of the mass who got deported by Weyane? You know most Ethiopians do not support that, right? Your posts are always irate in hate, Wedi Eritrean. How about I buy you some Kitfo and Tej some day and we talk it over, how is that?
begtera no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 05:45 PM   #273
Squash
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by begtera View Post
Why do you have such an unabated hate to Ethiopia? Were you part of the mass who got deported by Weyane? You know most Ethiopians do not support that, right? Your posts are always irate in hate, Wedi Eritrean. How about I buy you some Kitfo and Tej some day and we talk it over, how is that?


his the typical Eritrean that goes to the ypfdj's meets. So there is no hope, let him be. i use to be like him, all angry and bitter. any thing Ethiopian was ugly, aids infected, poor, inferior and ect.

i know how he feels ( i was there).. so that's why i dont take offence to what he says.

ironically .. his the one being a troll lol
Squash no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 06:44 PM   #274
AfricanIdeals
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 107
Likes (Received): 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by begtera View Post
How come? thought you were a cool guy. Not even a word?
Anyway called you slick for that edited picture.
i've tried but the characters throw me off!!

and that picture came with other pictures from eritrea...i never meet to be slick
AfricanIdeals no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 08:39 PM   #275
Squash
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 10
Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanIdeals View Post
Well when my cousins went 2 months ago they took a trip all across eritrea....They saw the new hotels in Massawa, new resort in Dahalak, the projected they never shut up about was the housing project in asmara, overall they were satisfied with the progress....

but, as far as pics are concerned...mostly pics of asmara, massawa, keren anything really with building, villages, etc....we have enough country side pictures
okay i got a couple videos that i will post soon. but i have to edit it ( alot of family talk in the background) .. so it will take some time.
Squash no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2015, 12:16 AM   #276
AfricanIdeals
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 107
Likes (Received): 108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squash View Post
okay i got a couple videos that i will post soon. but i have to edit it ( alot of family talk in the background) .. so it will take some time.
appreciate man, dont forget pictures too and welcome to the forum!

Last edited by AfricanIdeals; March 11th, 2015 at 12:22 AM.
AfricanIdeals no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2015, 02:46 AM   #277
begtera
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 382
Likes (Received): 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squash View Post


his the typical Eritrean that goes to the ypfdj's meets. So there is no hope, let him be. i use to be like him, all angry and bitter. any thing Ethiopian was ugly, aids infected, poor, inferior and ect.

i know how he feels ( i was there).. so that's why i dont take offense to what he says.

ironically .. his the one being a troll lol
Wedi Eritrean needs humor in his posts. He has a reputation of being irate of anything Ethiopian.

Here is some humor- listen minute 6:47 to 7:45 (if you understand Amharic. I put the link only, in case some don't like it)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbosrvCjpu0
begtera no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu