search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Urban Planning



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old September 7th, 2009, 05:04 PM   #1041
ngprofflorida
Registered User
 
ngprofflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,040
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarenz View Post
Hilton Cebu Resort & Spa


wave 1


















































world class resort.....
__________________
Welcome to the Beautiful Island Negros.
ngprofflorida no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 7th, 2009, 09:05 PM   #1042
diehardbisdak
:-) good vibes!
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 11,063
Likes (Received): 10219

maliit nga lang ang area nila...kung sinlaki sana sa Shangri-la Mactan ang area nila, mas maganda tingnan...the beach front, pilit pagkagawa na may white sand...hehehe!..same as with Shangri-la pero mas maganda tingnan sa Shangri-a kasi mahaba ang beach front area nila...
__________________
abante pinas!
diehardbisdak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2009, 11:00 AM   #1043
hecky12
ANIMO BENILDE!!!
 
hecky12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cavite
Posts: 865
Likes (Received): 19

www.thunderbirdresort.com in binangonan, rizal. i dont know how to rate it.. kung second class or 3rd class resort siya.. pero maganda ang view niya facing laguna de bay.. and a golf course beside it..
hecky12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #1044
[dx]
Ahead of the Curve
 
[dx]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Legazpi
Posts: 3,083
Likes (Received): 940

Fashion designer Rajo Laurel features Misibis Bay Raintree on his blog:

* * *

Magnificent Misibis Bay (Cagraray Island, Albay) - http://misibisbay.com
by Rajo Laurel

A few months ago, I blogged about this fabulous resort that was about to open! It’s called the MISIBIS BAY resort! Finally, after all these months, I was ready to try it out. After my stay… Trust me when I say that this place is going to be one of the hottest resort destinations in the country! I love the tranquility of the whole place and the fact that it is run by the Raintree group, so you can be assured of the most impeccable service.



The resort is situated in the island of Cagraray, which just a quick 30-minute boat ride out of Legaspi. The airplanes you take are the big ones, so those of you scared of tiny planes need not be be petrified! There are 5 flights a day and getting there is a breeze!


This is the super chic fast boat that took us to the island!


When we arrived, there were dancers that greeted us!


Our resort manager Ian giving us the welcome speech!


My beautiful villa!I loved the views from the super large windows, as this automatically puts you in a relaxed mode!



Halo-Halo was like given to us the minute we set foot on the resort!


This was our personal butler JG HENRY! He was super efficient! I mean it felt like he was always there each time we need him. He had this ready smile every time, it was so honest and he was so happy to help all of us!


Nuts and their infamous Kropek was also served! This Kropek was so deadly that we must have consumed 2 kilos each of these highly addictive snacks in our stay! At one point, I just had to move away from it, as one piece is all you need and kaboom, you're hooked! LOL!


ARGH! More snacks! The thing is, they are all so yummy and good!


Personal cookies for the kids! It's tiny touches like this that made our stay truly unforgettable! Like when we got into our room, we had a photo of NIx and myself on the TV screen! It said welcome to MISIBIS BAY! OMG!


I took some photos of the decor of the dining area. I love the use of local color!


When in Bicol, one must have Bicol Express!


YUMMY LAING! I swear it was probably one of the best laings I have tasted.


My villa at dusk! I was so blessed because they gave me a villa with the views of the sea!


The other villas with a 100-meter lagoon, which served as a connection for all the villas.


Another view of the villas.

I had the best weekend experience at this resort! Check out their website at www.misibisbay-raintree.com or call their sales office for more information (632-683-8222 local 3881 & 3882).
HUGS!
RAJO!
__________________
Dios Marhay na Albay!
[dx] no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2009, 12:40 PM   #1045
[dx]
Ahead of the Curve
 
[dx]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Legazpi
Posts: 3,083
Likes (Received): 940

Misibis Bay Raintree

Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
Fastcraft to Misibis Bay Raintree
Source











Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
More Misibis Bay Raintree photos

















Source
Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
More Misibis Bay Raintree photos













Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
More Misibis Bay Raintree photos -- http://misibisbay.com











Source
Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
More Misibis Bay Raintree photos - http://misibisbay.com













Source
Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
More Misibis Bay Raintree photos















Source
Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
More Misibis Bay Raintree photos











Source
__________________
Dios Marhay na Albay!
[dx] no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2009, 06:50 PM   #1046
c6josh
BacolodInasalAddict
 
c6josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BacolodEast/SouthernCalifornia/LasVegas
Posts: 405
Likes (Received): 107

The Sylvia Manor - SSC Bacolod official Masskara Hotel 2009

THE HOTEL

THE INVITING FACADE

CLASSY WINDOWS

PROMOTIONS

WELCOMING AMBIANCE

__________________
BACOLOD CITY, THE CITY OF SUCCESS! NEGROS ISLAND REGION
c6josh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2009, 09:12 PM   #1047
ngprofflorida
Registered User
 
ngprofflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,040
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
Fashion designer Rajo Laurel features Misibis Bay Raintree on his blog:

* * *

Magnificent Misibis Bay (Cagraray Island, Albay) - http://misibisbay.com
by Rajo Laurel

A few months ago, I blogged about this fabulous resort that was about to open! It’s called the MISIBIS BAY resort! Finally, after all these months, I was ready to try it out. After my stay… Trust me when I say that this place is going to be one of the hottest resort destinations in the country! I love the tranquility of the whole place and the fact that it is run by the Raintree group, so you can be assured of the most impeccable service.



The resort is situated in the island of Cagraray, which just a quick 30-minute boat ride out of Legaspi. The airplanes you take are the big ones, so those of you scared of tiny planes need not be be petrified! There are 5 flights a day and getting there is a breeze!


This is the super chic fast boat that took us to the island!


When we arrived, there were dancers that greeted us!


Our resort manager Ian giving us the welcome speech!


My beautiful villa!I loved the views from the super large windows, as this automatically puts you in a relaxed mode!



Halo-Halo was like given to us the minute we set foot on the resort!


This was our personal butler JG HENRY! He was super efficient! I mean it felt like he was always there each time we need him. He had this ready smile every time, it was so honest and he was so happy to help all of us!


Nuts and their infamous Kropek was also served! This Kropek was so deadly that we must have consumed 2 kilos each of these highly addictive snacks in our stay! At one point, I just had to move away from it, as one piece is all you need and kaboom, you're hooked! LOL!


ARGH! More snacks! The thing is, they are all so yummy and good!


Personal cookies for the kids! It's tiny touches like this that made our stay truly unforgettable! Like when we got into our room, we had a photo of NIx and myself on the TV screen! It said welcome to MISIBIS BAY! OMG!


I took some photos of the decor of the dining area. I love the use of local color!


When in Bicol, one must have Bicol Express!


YUMMY LAING! I swear it was probably one of the best laings I have tasted.


My villa at dusk! I was so blessed because they gave me a villa with the views of the sea!


The other villas with a 100-meter lagoon, which served as a connection for all the villas.


Another view of the villas.

I had the best weekend experience at this resort! Check out their website at www.misibisbay-raintree.com or call their sales office for more information (632-683-8222 local 3881 & 3882).
HUGS!
RAJO!
my friend if you dont mind how much is the cost per day? its really beautiful first class service.
__________________
Welcome to the Beautiful Island Negros.
ngprofflorida no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2009, 06:53 AM   #1048
[dx]
Ahead of the Curve
 
[dx]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Legazpi
Posts: 3,083
Likes (Received): 940

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngprofflorida View Post
my friend if you dont mind how much is the cost per day? its really beautiful first class service.
Hi! Please visit their official website: http://misibisbay.com.
__________________
Dios Marhay na Albay!
[dx] no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2009, 01:33 PM   #1049
shyaman
waaaahhh!!!
 
shyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 13,917
Likes (Received): 1313

Never knew this exists...

Bellaroca Island Resort & Spa, Marinduque



I happen to know its existence upon browsing a 2009/10 travel catalogue/magazine of Asian resorts at a book shop earlier today.

It looks like a massive development they have there without so much exposure/promotion.
__________________
.

shyaman's travels
Argentina • Australia [NSW-NT-QLD-VIC] • Austria • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada [ON-QC] • Chile • China • Cuba • Czech Republic • Egypt • France • Germany • Hong Kong • India • Indonesia • Italy • Japan • Macau • Malaysia • Mexico • Myanmar • Netherlands • Nepal • New Zealand • Peru • Philippines • Singapore • Spain • Thailand • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom [England-Scotland] • United States [AZ-CA-DC-IL-NV-NY] • Uruguay • Vietnam
shyaman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2009, 10:25 AM   #1050
bakasaurus
Registered User
 
bakasaurus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,896
Likes (Received): 1126

Almost looks like a Mediterranean island.
Hope they'd add bits of color to their whitewashed buildings.
bakasaurus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2009, 12:49 AM   #1051
federalist
iceberg
 
federalist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sugbo
Posts: 1,857
Likes (Received): 413

that structure there is ASTONISHING! muy fantastico y magnifico!
__________________
Feel the pain til it hurts no more.
-Redeem Team
federalist no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2009, 04:27 AM   #1052
Job Dee
Registered User
 
Job Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Iligan City
Posts: 8
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by [dx] View Post
Misibis Bay Raintree - http://misibisbay.com
Cagraray Island, Bacacay, Albay
i like Misibis Bay..why? its because its just like the Plantation Bay of Cebu..

i call it "the Plantation Bay of Bicol Region"

ehehehe
Job Dee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2009, 04:29 AM   #1053
Job Dee
Registered User
 
Job Dee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Iligan City
Posts: 8
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyaman View Post
Never knew this exists...

Bellaroca Island Resort & Spa, Marinduque



I happen to know its existence upon browsing a 2009/10 travel catalogue/magazine of Asian resorts at a book shop earlier today.

It looks like a massive development they have there without so much exposure/promotion.
wow! sa marinduque yon???parang sa Santorini, Greece ang dating ah!
love it!
Job Dee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2009, 01:22 PM   #1054
michael_ray
TSADABOY84
 
michael_ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Cagayan de Oro City
Posts: 3,699
Likes (Received): 454

I agree. It looks like Santorini.
__________________
The investors' destination...CGY
michael_ray no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2009, 05:55 AM   #1055
ngprofflorida
Registered User
 
ngprofflorida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,040
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyaman View Post
Never knew this exists...

Bellaroca Island Resort & Spa, Marinduque



I happen to know its existence upon browsing a 2009/10 travel catalogue/magazine of Asian resorts at a book shop earlier today.

It looks like a massive development they have there without so much exposure/promotion.

This looks like a famous island resort in Italy... wow this resort will open soon. very unique design this will be the next hit..... destination.
__________________
Welcome to the Beautiful Island Negros.

Last edited by ngprofflorida; September 15th, 2009 at 06:05 AM.
ngprofflorida no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2009, 07:51 AM   #1056
[dx]
Ahead of the Curve
 
[dx]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Legazpi
Posts: 3,083
Likes (Received): 940

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyaman View Post
Never knew this exists...

Bellaroca Island Resort & Spa, Marinduque



I happen to know its existence upon browsing a 2009/10 travel catalogue/magazine of Asian resorts at a book shop earlier today.

It looks like a massive development they have there without so much exposure/promotion.
BELLAROCCA ISLAND RESORT AND SPA

All 20 hectares of Bellarocca Island Resort and Spa are mountainous terrain, with its highest point at 114 meters above sea-level. To seasoned travelers, images of the picturesque island of Santorini in Greece will come into mind upon reaching the resort. Common to both are its rolling terrains and immaculate white buildings perched atop its cliffs: white structures that reflect the sun and contrast with the azure blue seas below.

Bellarocca (beautiful rock) is located on a small island-mountain off the south western coast of Marinduque and features 69 exclusive and stunningly appointed deluxe rooms, suites, casas, terrazas and villas (with infinity pools and Jacuzzis). Balconies and verandahs offer breathtaking views of the Sibuyan Sea and the majestic Mt. Malindig.

Guests enjoy utmost privacy and intimacy while indulging in the resort's complete aqua sports facilities, a grand spa and wellness center (Dec 2009), 9-hole golf course (Sept 2009) and other land-based recreational activities. Guests arrive at the island direct via private helicopters, chartered flights from Manila to Marinduque or, on-board exclusive luxury yachts.

Marinduque Island is a brief 35-minute flight south of Manila, Philippines and is known for the Moriones Festival, multi-tiered Bathala Caves, 17th century Spanish Cathedrals, Torrijos Looms, Butterfly Farms and medicinal Hot Springs found throughout the island.

From Genesis Hotels and Resorts Corp., the company that manages this resort

Way to go Marinduque!
__________________
Dios Marhay na Albay!
[dx] no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #1057
shyaman
waaaahhh!!!
 
shyaman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 13,917
Likes (Received): 1313

I can't imagine where in the island is the 9-hole golf course. It's definitely not within that area where the accommodations are situated. The other side of the island behind that hill seems too steep to host a golf course.
__________________
.

shyaman's travels
Argentina • Australia [NSW-NT-QLD-VIC] • Austria • Brazil • Cambodia • Canada [ON-QC] • Chile • China • Cuba • Czech Republic • Egypt • France • Germany • Hong Kong • India • Indonesia • Italy • Japan • Macau • Malaysia • Mexico • Myanmar • Netherlands • Nepal • New Zealand • Peru • Philippines • Singapore • Spain • Thailand • United Arab Emirates • United Kingdom [England-Scotland] • United States [AZ-CA-DC-IL-NV-NY] • Uruguay • Vietnam
shyaman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2009, 07:36 AM   #1058
zoroethgenre_003
rex the traveller
 
zoroethgenre_003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bayog and Pagadian City
Posts: 2,099
Likes (Received): 476

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyaman View Post
Never knew this exists...

Bellaroca Island Resort & Spa, Marinduque



I happen to know its existence upon browsing a 2009/10 travel catalogue/magazine of Asian resorts at a book shop earlier today.

It looks like a massive development they have there without so much exposure/promotion.
wow..looks like somewhere in Greece..very spectacular.
zoroethgenre_003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:15 AM   #1059
wise_zech
Registered User
 
wise_zech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,476
Likes (Received): 239

ganda nito parang sa greece....
wise_zech no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 29th, 2009, 04:32 PM   #1060
c6josh
BacolodInasalAddict
 
c6josh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: BacolodEast/SouthernCalifornia/LasVegas
Posts: 405
Likes (Received): 107

Sylvia Manor Hotel Interiors - Bacolod City

LOBBY DECOR

E CARD DOOR, VERY IMPRESSIVE

ROOM WERE PILITA CORALES STAYED

ELEVATOR

HALLWAY
__________________
BACOLOD CITY, THE CITY OF SUCCESS! NEGROS ISLAND REGION
c6josh no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu