daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Manila City and the rest of the Metro

Manila City and the rest of the Metro For projects in Manila City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pateros and Valenzuela

Old July 4th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #41
sgbanker

Likes (Received): 13

Yes, I'm working with my lawyer for appropriate legal actions.
sgbanker no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 4th, 2014, 07:42 AM   #42
caracat06

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgbanker View Post
Yes, I'm working with my lawyer for appropriate legal actions.
Good luck and keep us posted!
caracat06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2014, 07:46 AM   #43
sgbanker

Will definitely provide updates here...dito sila nakakakuha ng clients, dito ko rin ilalabas ang anomalya ng mga agents nila
Old July 4th, 2014, 01:14 PM   #44
So_Cynical
So_Cynical

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Beware of DMCI agents!

I purchased a unit at Verawood Residences when I was still based in Singapore. My instructions were very clear, 40% dp remainder will be on bank loan. The agent sent a soft copy of the computation with 40-60 but on in house financing. I later asked to have it changed to bank financing then confirmed that I want the closing fees to be on deferred payment instead of one time payment upon delivery. I was provided a new computation which I signed.

Do not buy property from DMCI, agents committing fraud at the expense of buyers.
So you are going to spam every DMCI thread because its more fun in the Philippines?
So_Cynical no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #45
sgbanker

No, it's because I know how it feels to be a victim of fraud and I'm warning other prospective buyers to be aware of the fraud. The reason why fraud prosper is because people like you don't care. Unless you are a DMCI agent as well.

Poloman888 liked this post
Old July 5th, 2014, 03:53 AM   #46
So_Cynical
So_Cynical

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
No, it's because I know how it feels to be a victim of fraud and I'm warning other prospective buyers to be aware of the fraud. The reason why fraud prosper is because people like you don't care. Unless you are a DMCI agent as well.
I care but understand that its the Philippines and im dealing with people in general who do not care, and people working within a structure that doesn't care and governed by government that doesn't care enough to bother with consumer protection laws...or at least bother to enforce the few that they have.

That's just the way it is.
So_Cynical no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #47
dtemplar

Likes (Received): 0

i understand why some of us let irresponsible developers go on with these practices...

but to be fair then, we must also let their victims do the best they can to counter these.

this is after all an imperfect environment, let us not use this to rationalize the developer's actions, while expecting the victims to act in an ideal manner.

who knows, by the effort of these front-liners, the developers will improve on the succeding customers, and future customers will be better informed, or warned.
still far from ideal but still better.
dtemplar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2014, 04:03 AM   #48
caracat06

Likes (Received): 2

Hi everyone, as per our agent, Asteria will be open house on Sunday, July 20. Hoping for a better weather this weekend
caracat06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote