SkyscraperCity Forum banner

NEW YORK | One World Trade Center (1WTC) | 541m | 1776ft | 94 fl | Com

22M views 59K replies 4K participants last post by  Riley1066 
#1 ·
Since the world trade center is finally under construction. I wanted to create this thread for photos and news about skyscrapersd and the memorial happening at ground zero. Please post photos of the site plan, and construction photos happening at the site. Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!! :)

#45,303 ·
Yikes I spy an unevenly toned, vertical line of glass. And where did you get this info? ^^
NewYorkSkyline117 wrote:

I've seen that quite often as buildings add more glass panels but eventually they always look just like the rest of them. I don't know if there's some sort of plastic covering that has to be peeled off or maybe they're just cleaner than the surrounding panels but I'm sure that won't last long.
It's cleaner, newly installed curtain wall panels vs older dirty ones.

#45,309 · (Edited)
By Mitch Waxman

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mitchwaxman/8651393374/sizes/h/in/photostream/[/QUOTE] One World Trade Center and Willis tower, best on planet,, until the Nordstrom tower!!

Where have I heard that before?? Gotta be more than 10 milion words in the English Language,,, gotta agree with you those towers will be nice.. Just small. I'll give you Willis tower,at 4.. Strong beauty looks better with time.