Votes: 52 1.9%
  • less than 3.5

Votes: 621 22.6%

Metro Manila - Philippines

2M views 6K replies 938 participants last post by  bar10der 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
G
#27 ·
You guyz are TOO much! (I mean this in a GOOD way!!)
Keep up the SUPERB job!!

You've given us so many GOOD photos.... the idea of a Metro Manila thread 'only', sounds logical. There you can put Manila, Ortigas, Makati, and the future planned skylines of Fort Bonifacio and the Bay Area!

Pics of the new airport, LRT, and even some of the new shopping malls would be awesome... an EXCELLENT way to showcase the Philippines to the world!!

#31 ·
Definitly The Philippines' second best skyline (Makati is first). Deserves 8.5/10!! The only thing this skyline needs is a supertall (SM-KS??), then it would be close to a 10.

Awesome pics, queetz!! Ortigas hasn't been captured the way you have! Good thing you were able to take pics from rooftops, it is way better than my street level shots:D

I do agree with De Snor though, the skycity logo is too big. I suggest to make it smaller and placed in a corner.;)

btw, since you have my Ortigas pics, do you mind posting some here, queetz?:D Thanks.

#39 ·
<table cellpadding=4 cellspacing=0 width=98% class="quoteBox">
<td align=left valign=center> <smallfont> <b>Quote</B> <I>originally posted by Francis20 </i></b> </smallfont> </td>
<tr><td align=left valign=top>Great Great pics...that aerial and night shots are awesome...
that night shot is great! tho quite old...bec now, Enterprise Bldgs. have somewhat red lights at their facades near the top...

Good Jobs!!!</td></tr>
</table>

And you can see PBcom U/C at the back (between Enterprise and Ayala Tower One).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.