Votes: 11 4.2%

Votes: 5 1.9%

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • 3 or less :ohno:

Votes: 28 10.7%
21 - 40 of 168 Posts
delfin_pl said:
on those pics above it looks like Addis Abeba
Did you really saw the threads of Addis Abeba? The only common things in those pics are the street-lights and sharp pixels of some pictures. :rofl: Oh may be you prefered to say that, because it is the only poor city you see know in Africa.

If there was a similarity you could say "Ah this one looks like this part of this" but you turn and say again and again "Africa, Africa, Africa" . You know that nothing will happen if you say Asia so you stick to this and just trying to start a fight here (probably hoping to lower Ankara's skyline points by this).

I am bored of your patheic behaviour, first see http://www.european-capitals.org (official) and then your psychiatrist!!

System_Halted said:
Did you really saw the threads of Addis Abeba? The only common things in those pics are the street-lights and sharp pixels of some pictures. :rofl: Oh may be you prefered to say that, because it is the only poor city you see know in Africa.

If there was a similarity you could say "Ah this one looks like this part of this" but you turn and say again and again "Africa, Africa, Africa" . You know that nothing will happen if you say Asia so you stick to this and just trying to start a fight here (probably hoping to lower Ankara's skyline points by this).

I am bored of your patheic behaviour, first see http://www.european-capitals.org (official) and then your psychiatrist!!
Actually I like delfin_pl but you must ignore his posts about Turkey because I saw him never writing something positive on our posts about Turkey.He has got some problems with us being succesful and always tries to bash on Turkey indirectly ;)

wrong^^, I like you too but I dont get the point why you think that similarity to Addis Abeba would be offensive, its one of the nicest cities in Africa, ofcourse Ankara is much more developed but I'm only thinking about its architecture

I WANNA SEE TURKEY!!!!!

delfin_pl said:
wrong^^, I like you too but I dont get the point why you think that similarity to Addis Abeba would be offensive, its one of the nicest cities in Africa, ofcourse Ankara is much more developed but I'm only thinking about its architecture
It's not only about this post,I'm talking generally.

delfin_pl said:
^^^ no its just its buildings look much like those in Addis Abeba, whats wrong with this? And Ankara is not an European capital, it is on Asian continent and its a geographical fact.
I guess everbody in ssc is able to understand something when it is said once, you don't need to repeat it again again. You are always o the opposite side and never show your reasons.

When it comes to Ankara being European Capital, I agree it is not. For me, European Capital is a term for historical capitals of well known developed (mainly Western) European countries. London, Paris, Rome are most well known I may count Vienna, Warsaw and some others as addition to them.

Yes Ankara is located in Asia, considered as European City by European Council, awarded by EU Honory Flag and EU Honory Plaque in theh past years. It's counted as a European Capital as other new members' capitals although it does not fit the term stated above.

21 - 40 of 168 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.