daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Quezon City

Quezon City Metro Manila's largest city



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:00 AM   #161
bantzjo
Registered User
 
bantzjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 49
Likes (Received): 14

Hi, I'm a new member here (just joined today) but I've been following this forum since 2011. I got a unit in Tower 1 (unit 1406, 1BR, 35.84sqm, facing amenities) and I already completed the 20% DP. I've been paying the bank loan starting Feb this year (at 15 yrs, 5yrs fixed at 6.88% interest).

The thing is, I got the unit when I was single and now that I have a child, I'm keen on getting a bigger unit. If anyone here is interested in purchasing a unit at Tower 1, I'm interested in "selling" mine. That means paying me back the total amount I already paid and assuming balance on my bank loan.

PM me if you have questions, I'm willing to discuss further if interested.
Apologies if this might not be the right avenue to post this, I'm just resorting to all possible avenues to dispose my current unit at Avida.

Thanks!
bantzjo no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 31st, 2015, 06:16 PM   #162
patfreak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 69
Likes (Received): 10

I got an e-mail that the turnover for Tower 1 was moved from Q4 2016 to March 2017 (approximately Q2 2017). Quite disappointing considering that they have the LTS as early as 2013 but the ground work hasn't started until June 2014.
patfreak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2015, 04:26 PM   #163
jameskirk O
jameskirk
 
jameskirk O's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: manila/ Canada
Posts: 929
Likes (Received): 1628



June 5
__________________

InfinitiFX45, alexbam2006, ajosh821 liked this post
jameskirk O no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2015, 01:27 PM   #164
jcpang
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantzjo View Post
Hi, I'm a new member here (just joined today) but I've been following this forum since 2011. I got a unit in Tower 1 (unit 1406, 1BR, 35.84sqm, facing amenities) and I already completed the 20% DP. I've been paying the bank loan starting Feb this year (at 15 yrs, 5yrs fixed at 6.88% interest).

The thing is, I got the unit when I was single and now that I have a child, I'm keen on getting a bigger unit. If anyone here is interested in purchasing a unit at Tower 1, I'm interested in "selling" mine. That means paying me back the total amount I already paid and assuming balance on my bank loan.

PM me if you have questions, I'm willing to discuss further if interested.
Apologies if this might not be the right avenue to post this, I'm just resorting to all possible avenues to dispose my current unit at Avida.

Thanks!
Hi! I'm actually interested with your condo unit. PM me your contact details, maybe we can discuss further thru the phone. I'm a new member in the forums so I can't just send pm's. Thanks.
jcpang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2015, 10:50 AM   #165
lifehouse232
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 65
Likes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfreak View Post
I got an e-mail that the turnover for Tower 1 was moved from Q4 2016 to March 2017 (approximately Q2 2017). Quite disappointing considering that they have the LTS as early as 2013 but the ground work hasn't started until June 2014.
Maybe Avida had issues securing the bldg permit thus the delay in construction.

Plus almost all of the projects now are delayed. Suppliers and contractors cannot keep up with the real estate boom.
lifehouse232 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2015, 03:21 AM   #166
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 24,538
Likes (Received): 3870

Render Updates:



__________________
InfinitiFX45

Quote:
John 3:16 (NIV) - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.;
John 3:3 (NIV) - Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.”
Quote:
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) - If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Last edited by InfinitiFX45; October 6th, 2015 at 03:35 AM.
InfinitiFX45 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2015, 01:53 PM   #167
ajosh821
#TeamFairview
 
ajosh821's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Posts: 6,471
Likes (Received): 7229

Today

__________________
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” ― Groucho Marx
ajosh821 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2015, 02:32 PM   #168
ajosh821
#TeamFairview
 
ajosh821's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Posts: 6,471
Likes (Received): 7229



__________________
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” ― Groucho Marx

InfinitiFX45 liked this post
ajosh821 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2015, 08:38 AM   #169
ajosh821
#TeamFairview
 
ajosh821's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Posts: 6,471
Likes (Received): 7229

__________________
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” ― Groucho Marx

InfinitiFX45 liked this post
ajosh821 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 19th, 2015, 09:54 AM   #170
ajosh821
#TeamFairview
 
ajosh821's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Posts: 6,471
Likes (Received): 7229

__________________
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” ― Groucho Marx
ajosh821 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2015, 11:22 AM   #171
Sidney58
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22
Likes (Received): 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifehouse232 View Post
Maybe Avida had issues securing the bldg permit thus the delay in construction.

Plus almost all of the projects now are delayed. Suppliers and contractors cannot keep up with the real estate boom.
Yes, AVIDA is selling with FAKE turn-over dates. They know they will never deliver on time. In fact its seems its the same for ALVEO and AYALA Premier. I could understand that one project is delayed but not ALL their projects.

It has nothing to do with the real estate boom. Its dishonesty pure and simple. If you can't deliver on time don't start new projects. They just cheat their customers. The warn you at the last moment of the delays while you already paid a big chunk of your unit.

My advice ! Don't buy from them unless you don't mind being confronted with years of endless delays !

Once they have the contract and your money... they just don't care. Good luck facing their army of bureaucrats. I will never ever buy from them again !!!
Sidney58 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2015, 02:57 PM   #172
Andres Francisco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 132
Likes (Received): 19

I feel your pain.
Andres Francisco no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2015, 02:21 PM   #173
darksky23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 26
Likes (Received): 1

I am choosing between Avida Vita and Avida Centera. What project do you think will be a best location? I'm planning to live in it but rent it out when I'm not in the country.
darksky23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2015, 02:11 AM   #174
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 24,538
Likes (Received): 3870



Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurdo View Post

Special thanks guys for sharing and all the credits goes to all the Original Pic/Vid Owners, to all SSC Forumers and to all International/Philippine SSC Mods!!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

Quote:
John 3:16 (NIV) - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.;
John 3:3 (NIV) - Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.”
Quote:
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) - If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
InfinitiFX45 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2015, 07:59 AM   #175
harvs28
SILVER FOX
 
harvs28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 337
Likes (Received): 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksky23 View Post
I am choosing between Avida Vita and Avida Centera. What project do you think will be a best location? I'm planning to live in it but rent it out when I'm not in the country.

for me Vertis area nalang. masyado nang crowded sa mandaluyong.

May bago ah Avida Sola.

Yung Centera matatakpan ng future condos sa likod at gilid.
harvs28 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2015, 09:45 AM   #176
patfreak
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 69
Likes (Received): 10

According to my agent, HLURB had a revamped causing all previously approved pre-selling projects to restart accreditation process again. I don't know if it's true but the developer should be in a way penalized or give credits to buyers when they fail to deliver the unit on time, as promised.
patfreak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2015, 07:25 AM   #177
darksky23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 26
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by patfreak View Post
According to my agent, HLURB had a revamped causing all previously approved pre-selling projects to restart accreditation process again. I don't know if it's true but the developer should be in a way penalized or give credits to buyers when they fail to deliver the unit on time, as promised.
Well, I just got a unit here a few months ago. I was looking for a 1BR but it's sold out already so I just opted for the studios (anyone disposing their 1BRs? PM me. hehe). The agent told me that the turnover is moved from 2018 to 2019. Unfortunately, I did not ask for the reason why. Anyway, I am seeing these guys work day and night since I work near the vicinity.

Last edited by darksky23; December 13th, 2015 at 07:34 AM.
darksky23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2015, 08:31 AM   #178
darksky23
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 26
Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksky23 View Post
Well, I just got a unit here a few months ago. I was looking for a 1BR but it's sold out already so I just opted for the studios (anyone disposing their 1BRs? PM me. hehe). The agent told me that the turnover is moved from 2018 to 2019. Unfortunately, I did not ask for the reason why. Anyway, I am seeing these guys work day and night since I work near the vicinity.
This is for tower 3 by the way
darksky23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2015, 09:36 AM   #179
ajosh821
#TeamFairview
 
ajosh821's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Metro Manila
Posts: 6,471
Likes (Received): 7229

__________________
“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.” ― Groucho Marx

InfinitiFX45 liked this post
ajosh821 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 10th, 2016, 01:53 AM   #180
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 24,538
Likes (Received): 3870



Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelmd View Post





Special thanks guys for sharing and all the credits goes to all the Original Pic/Vid Owners, to all SSC Forumers and to all International/Philippine SSC Mods!!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

Quote:
John 3:16 (NIV) - For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.;
John 3:3 (NIV) - Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.”
Quote:
2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV) - If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
InfinitiFX45 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
avida

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium