SkyscraperCity Forum banner

[BG] Bulgaria | road infrastructure • Автомагистрали

2M views 10K replies 541 participants last post by  Infam0uS 
#1 · (Edited)
Let's start a thread about Bulgarian motorways and other highways.

See less See more
#601 ·
I'm quite honored you guys want me to be a mod here. I think i'm interested, since i'm very interested into highways & traffic. But i am mostly active within this subforum (and the Dutch ones), and not in the railways, ports, maritime etc subforums, so my preference goes to this subforum (which doesn't take a daytime job to moderate). But the other mods of this subforum doesn't post here at all, you'll never see them here.

I have already experience in moderating, i am moderating the Dutch autosnelwegen forum now for 2 years, but that forum is quite busier as this one, we have over 100.000 posts annually.

But then again, it's all up to the present mods & Jan.

#602 ·
and for the modsthing, nephasto woud be a good mod I think, or wiqter, he´s among the nicest guys arround.
Yes, I agree, nephasto would be a good mod here, if somebody's wrong he doesn't get annoyed and he's very understanding.

I'm quite honored you guys want me to be a mod here. I think i'm interested, since i'm very interested into highways & traffic. But i am mostly active within this subforum (and the Dutch ones), and not in the railways, ports, maritime etc subforums, so my preference goes to this subforum (which doesn't take a daytime job to moderate). But the other mods of this subforum doesn't post here at all, you'll never see them here.

I have already experience in moderating, i am moderating the Dutch autosnelwegen forum now for 2 years, but that forum is quite busier as this one, we have over 100.000 posts annually.

But then again, it's all up to the present mods & Jan.
Yes I agree :yes:

#603 ·
Verso surely doesn´t deserve to be a mod here at all, good that the other forumers aren´t small children who imediatelly agreed to everything he said and are all against me and tell me to go away and that I am stupid, in other forums they would jump in Verso´s bandwagon and would all be agaisnt me, it seems here are intelligent people.
News of the day: you irritate everyone here, and those who don't feel annoyed by you, apparently aren't here often enough. If I jumped into some subforum I barely check, and see such thread, I'd also think "wtf is this thread about?". I'm too often here to be willing to stand your crap.

#604 ·
News of the day: you irritate everyone here, and those who don't feel annoyed by you, apparently aren't here often enough. If I jumped into some subforum I barely check, and see such thread, I'd also think "wtf is this thread about?". I'm too often here to be willing to stand your crap.
you and your whole thread are crap, just how proud you are of your mountain Stol which is 2000 m high, don´t make me laugh man, and how great your motorways are, you´re prising them extremly much, way more than I and if there´s construction work you show you say never mind it will soon be finished, the fact is it isn´t finished and on the nationalroads you still have sections filled with potholes. DFM is here often. You idiot could have first send me a message or something but not in this way, you desere a warning for this, on other forums you´d get banned for such personal attacks without any reason. I did never say anything to you.

#609 ·
^^But the forum will become so dull without Radi...

Anyway, I also think that Chris should be THE mod here. Also maybe some other people to help him, if they wish, like Verso (just don't ban Radi, as I said the forum will not be so fun to read ;)), RawLee, Nephasto, DFM, etc.

#612 ·
i'm sure that you have more than 100 000 annualy. i'm a moderator at croatian forum that had in September '07 almost 500 000 posts (only in one month)

#613 ·
i'm sure that you have more than 100 000 annualy. i'm a moderator at croatian forum that had in September '07 almost 500 000 posts (only in one month)
And as a mod,you have to read all that stuff???It should be a paid,full-time job...