search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 17th, 2017, 12:39 AM   #61
towerpower123
Let's Revive our Cities

Likes (Received): 3667

Of course Moscow is building yet another really beautiful set of towers in a location where no one can walk to! Is there at least a Moscow Metro station within walking distance of this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

137+ Newark, NJ Development projects MAPPED

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

See my DeviantArt account at
towerpower123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:14 PM   #62
fptr

Likes (Received): 84

Looks like... eh I don't know like a rocket launcher maybe. Interesting structure though!
fptr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:28 PM   #63
droneriot
Urban Hermit

Likes (Received): 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by towerpower123 View Post
Of course Moscow is building yet another really beautiful set of towers in a location where no one can walk to! Is there at least a Moscow Metro station within walking distance of this?
I don't think they want the peasants stepping foot near these towers.

AP Design liked this post
droneriot está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2017, 01:11 PM   #64
Ajakran

Likes (Received): 34

Eghhh, Moscow, Sochi, Saint P... Elista! That's the city i wanna see skyscrapers on.

Oduvan liked this post
Ajakran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2017, 04:13 PM   #65
AP Design
Interior/Exterior Expert

Likes (Received): 279

Quote:
Originally Posted by fptr View Post
Looks like... eh I don't know like a rocket launcher maybe.
More of like... Raw-cat lawn-chair perhaps?

by Andrei Pastushuk
AP Design está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2017, 05:30 PM   #66
KillerZavatar
also known as Wally

Likes (Received): 7734

only the 262m tower U/C?
KillerZavatar está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2017, 06:43 PM   #67
DrunknRussianBear

Likes (Received): 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
only the 262m tower U/C?
For now yes

KillerZavatar liked this post
DrunknRussianBear no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2017, 02:54 PM   #68
bus driver
Кондюктёр дю бюс

Likes (Received): 72880

262m tower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksey View Post
21 февраля 2017

@

Infesus, oscillation, Munwon liked this post
bus driver está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2017, 03:14 PM   #69
TICONLA1
Hirise Piping Man

Likes (Received): 92

There is a proposal for a 52 story mixed use tower recently filed here in Los Angeles, it's design also consists of different styles of cladding, consisting of four (4) vertical elements, basically a base, of 10 or so floors, a 30 or so floor twin tower section above that, and a 10 or so floor section above the twins, also acting as a bridge structure for the twins, topped off with what i will call sculptureal crown, by Ginsler architects, in my opinion, this is one of the most butt ugly tower proposals i've ever seen, most proposals of what i would call ''late postmodern, deconstructivist'' style seem to lack in cohesiveness, and are beyond drastic where the styles overlap or separate, and incomplete, not well imagined, or thought out, i will be very dissapointed if this "building" is built, in my opinion, this needs to go back to the drawing board,

Then, a few days ago i came upon this proposal, and after these same few days of personal scrutiny, i find this proposal an outstanding example of how this particular style of architecture, (i don't know what this style is actually called, but i am looking at how these architects blend and seperate the different cladding and textures, the reason i find this proposal outstanding is that it is coheasive on (in my opinion) every level, all the cladding intersections are clean and definate, the sky bridges are not only large, but scaled in proportion to all the vertical elements, but what stood out the most to me was the placement of the building(s) and how the different cladding elements are blended within this placement, this is a great example of a well thought out multi building proposal, without all the "look at me'' over application of textures and cladding styles, the only thing that i can add to this, again in my opinion, is that this project must be built as depicted in the renderings, or every building shown in the renderings, constructed, to measure the impact of the project

these architects have done there homework, and i would love to see Moscow build this project,

Oduvan liked this post
TICONLA1 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2017, 03:11 PM   #70
dars-dm
Cotton

Likes (Received): 13404

The height estimation is exaggerated. The tallest tower will be just above 300m, not 400.

PS. This is the area where the project is under development. All the buildings will be demolished.

Как только проедят напечатанные амерами баблосы, нефтя будет падвацать, хас папиисяд, а толяр - пасто диривянных. И ражко сразу развалиццо. Патаму шо она сичаз разваливаиццо, хотя нефтя ещё не падвацать
dars-dm no está en línea   Reply With Quote