SkyscraperCity Forum banner

HONG KONG | Nina Tower | 319m | 1047ft | 80 fl | Com

Tags
hong kong
242K views 1K replies 300 participants last post by  christos-greece 
#1 ·
I think special update threads are better for people who want to see how far a project is (now they have to search trough the whole HK update thread).

So here I'll start one about Ninatower, 319 meters tall, now about 200 meters I think:

Update 28-02-2004:

See less See more
#203 ·
what company designed Nina Tower?

#204 ·
Those residential blocks are extremely average in Hong Kong, and are probably mostly occupied by the relitivly lower class. Most of Hong Kong's population lives in blocks like that totaling to about +3000 buildings, however most are 'nicer' than that, the most luxious being something like Union Square, or Harborside.

#208 ·
the number and height of hk residential complexes are definitely staggering...

the top of the building looks sorta awkward, but maybe the round top will reach a bit more to the other side of the building.

#220 ·
aedificium erectum said:
yeah thanks for the update! This is my favorite suburban tower in the world. ;)
This has got to hold some record for tallest suburban tower or something. Tallest furthest away from city center or downtown.
Great tower! Its good that HK is expanding beyond the island with commercial skyscrapers (supertalls, average joe skyscrapers inhabit all of Hong Kong) with this and Union Square as well as Langham Place.

#223 ·
E=mc² said:
NINA Tower will be the jewel of HK's skyline as it is today ;)
I think that more applies to US7 since it is close to the island. This is to far from downtown to affect what people consider as the skyline (downtown). Although, you do see it on the way to and from the airport, so its bound to affect people even if its not part of the main skyline.

#226 ·
Too Bad they cannot build the old Design. The one that is like 574 m Tall and 100 storeys tall. But this one looks good too!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.