SkyscraperCity Forum banner

+++ HIGHRISE QUICK LINKS MODIFICATIONS +++

46K views 29 replies 21 participants last post by  Nadini 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I've had countless private messages and other notifications about adding projects to the highrise quick links thread. It's just that I've been so busy lately that I barely have any time to modify it. I have a life too you see :) You've probably noticed lately that the WDN forums are getting nailed by loads of spammers. This together with the thread title change threads makes it impossible for me to keep the quick links threads up to date as well.

So here's what I propose. I'm gonna let this thread stay here for a couple of weeks and I'm asking you to put your requests for the quick links thread down here. Please only post once! This way it's easier for me to deal with the requests. If you posted links and you find more threads to be added let's say a couple of days later, please be so kind to edit your first post and paste them in there. My plan is to close this thread after a couple of weeks and then do the modifications all at once. I'll put down a deadline later on. If you miss it, you probably have to wait a looooooooooooooong time to get your project added to the quick links thread.

Thanks for your efforts! :cheers:

The WDN Mod Team

See less See more
#29 ·
Some beautiful buildings, idk if I consider buildings, particularly 400'+ just "highrises" if vertically oriented. I've noticed in NYC the architectural horizontal vs. vertical quick view makes it difficult to tell 500' vertically visually build buildings similar to 700' horizontally built architecture.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.