OCEAN SWEET THE-W

There are 4 towers in this project.
Use : Residential
Height : 246.4m
Floor : 69 floors
Construction company : IS Dongseo

See less See more
#19 ·
Sadly, I haven't seen much activity on this thread despite the fact that it's pretty significant (250m x 4), in a prime location, and that from last year's (April) picture, there was a lot of activity on the construction site.

I haven't found much of anything picture-wise browsing online, but stumbled onto the promotional video by the construction company, IS DongSeo.

According to the timeline (of course potentially subject to change), they will start building underground floors in April, and the building should reach ground level in July. Completion scheduled for mid-2017.

Hope someone can come up with actual pictures of the construction site soon :)

#20 ·
According to the timeline (of course potentially subject to change), they will start building underground floors in April, and the building should reach ground level in July. Completion scheduled for mid-2017.

Hope someone can come up with actual pictures of the construction site soon :)
Good News!

I hope the Busan users visit the area regularly and update information. Sad, because now I'm in Spain again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.