SkyscraperCity Forum banner

NEW YORK | One World Trade Center (1WTC) | 541m | 1776ft | 94 fl | Com

22M views 59K replies 4K participants last post by  Riley1066 
#1 ·
Since the world trade center is finally under construction. I wanted to create this thread for photos and news about skyscrapersd and the memorial happening at ground zero. Please post photos of the site plan, and construction photos happening at the site. Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!! :)

#21 ·
Vengineer said:
Aural Ink... I appreciate the efforts but the render you made on 2 WTC is a bit incorrect. That first "drawing" i made was later corrected by another version. The version you used to make that drawing was incorrect by my fault. You should either take them down or at least fix them with the corrected depiction I posted up.

what is the 'other version'?

#22 ·
Well we have to wait about 5 and a half weeks to get the official design anyway. There are anxious people out there, and this was eye candy. Many people like the design aural made.

Do we have a collective opinion of insider info that these heights are in fact valid?

WTC II - 1,354 ft
WTC III - 1,150 ft
WTC IV - 924 ft

#23 · (Edited)
Hi guys,

The depiction made by Aural Ink is incorrect. It is partially my fault. Hear me out let me clarify this completely. I had glimpsed on lets call it a "goodie" and when I came home, I drew it from my memory using MSPaint. The next day I had realized that my depiction of this "goodie" was totally wrong, thanks to my nonexistent photogenic memory. I posted a revised depiction. However, Aural Ink has apparently taken the wrong depiction and made the render which you see now. It's incorrect.

#38 ·
Vengineer said:
That drawing is wrong. It is partially my fault because I did post a cross section of that tower but then followed up saying that I totally depicted wrong. I had to translate it from memory and I screwed up. That is not how 2 WTC looks damnit. And he made that render without my permission and now its spreading through the forums spreading false depictions. I am not responsible for that render.
You are responsible, because the fact that you began with giving information about it. Not the fact how people see it for them self.

But, it doesn't matter! Because we don't even know if your 'renders' are good, and we only know the design in the follow month. But also i will thank you for the information of the high and other things :)