Height: 412m
Use: Hotel
Construction Start: 2006
Construction End: April 2010

Latest updates by Imre

[/B]

See less See more
#179 ·
It seems to me that there is much less rebar and what rebar there is, is much smaller than is typically seen in construction in the United States. Is this due to the difference in building codes or is it due to the anticipated conditions that the foundation is expected to encounter such as earthquakes, high winds etc.?

#183 ·
It doesn't matter Imre. It makes my day when you blitz this website with your updated photos! :-D

O interesting piling question. IMO I doubt the same foundation techniques are practiced everywhere. The soil is varies all over the place. I'm interested in an expert opinion on that question tho.

#187 ·
^^ They are referring to the small hole on the side of the plot.

Maybe it is a temporary water collector, maybe it will be used for the base of one of the tower cranes, maybe it is both ... or none of the above.

#200 ·
^^ Actually this is the only tower in the area that was never advertised for the views, despite the shear height. Kudos to the developer for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.