daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers General news, discussion and announcement forum about skyscrapers, including the Skyscraper Living forum

Old September 23rd, 2007, 05:09 PM   #1
wjfox
Futurist

Likes (Received): 5527

TAJ MAHAL wins 38th Hall of Fame contest!

Best Domed Building

1. Taj Mahal, Agra, India - 110 votes (45.27%)

2. St Peter's Basilica, Vatican City, Italy - 70 votes (28.81%)

3. Hagia Sophia, Istanbul, Turkey - 63 votes (25.93%)

Sponsored Links

Old September 23rd, 2007, 05:25 PM   #2
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 6123

Would've been way more amazing had the black version been built next to the Taj.

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg | Moscow | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Sydney | Hanoi | Bangkok | Prague

New York, London, Seoul, Taipei, Mumbai, Tokyo, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, and much more!
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2007, 02:58 PM   #3
Cunning Linguist

Likes (Received): 1

Were they planning to build a black one?!!
Cunning Linguist no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 04:12 AM   #4
Mahratta
Ayatollah

Likes (Received): 12

;_;

Last edited by Mahratta; March 21st, 2008 at 05:37 PM.
Mahratta no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2008, 05:06 PM   #5
JD
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

There already is black version, sort off. I think it's the tomb of Akbar in Fathepur Sikri.
JD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2008, 01:49 AM   #6
Mahratta
Ayatollah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD View Post
There already is black version, sort off. I think it's the tomb of Akbar in Fathepur Sikri.
Naw, Akbar's tomb isn't in Fatepur Sikri...it's in Agra proper

and it's beautiful, but not black

Old March 7th, 2008, 07:22 AM   #7
PurePaki
HalfIndian

Likes (Received): 27

black taj is a myth
Shah Jahan was going to make the Moonlight Garden across the river, the black stone found there were discolored white stones that turned into black
PurePaki no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 05:02 PM   #8
Cov Boy
Cov Boy

Likes (Received): 37

That's true...the black Taj is a myth and was supposed to be gardens.

The authorites have landscaped this area but needs to be done better and give it proper access for more of a overall Taj experience in my opinion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/tv_an...d_index1.shtml
Cov Boy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2008, 05:36 PM   #9
Mahratta
Ayatollah

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurePaki View Post
black taj is a myth
Shah Jahan was going to make the Moonlight Garden across the river, the black stone found there were discolored white stones that turned into black
Damn. The guy giving me a tour of the Taj lied to me.
Old July 13th, 2008, 12:27 AM   #10
Marathaman

Likes (Received): 2625

Damn...I guess I'm too late to submit these...

Akshardham, New Delhi

image hosted on flickr

image hosted on flickr

Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jodhpur

“ The human lust for power and esteem, coupled with its vulnerability to self-deception and self-righteousness, makes that an invitation to a calamity, all the worse when the power is directed at a goal as quixotic as eradicating human self-interest.”

“The foundation of individual rights is the assumption that people have wants and needs and are authorities on what those wants and needs are. If people's stated desires were just some kind of erasable inscription or reprogrammable brainwashing, any atrocity could be justified.”

Steven Pinker
Marathaman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2008, 03:56 AM   #11
cicadess
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

www.powerleveling2000.com

I also can't promise they are final wow gold because it's still the sort of thing we're wrestling with, and I don't want to disappoint anyone if it doesn't work out or we change our minds. Okay, massive caveats wow gold out of the way. We'd like to do something else with Kings. I don't know that a core ability is the answer, but wow gold burying it deep in Prot wowpower leveling , when Prot warriors would just as soon play with BoSanc, doesn't feel great either wow gold.We'd like to mess around with the top 2 tiers of all 3 trees, still encouraging you to cross-spec a little, but making that initial bite into the upper tier more tasty instead of just an icky appetizer to get the what you really want down deeper.I think Beacon of Light is starting to feel pretty good.

e 3 talent points for that stacks up to 3 times so 9% at 3 stacks. TIt may be a little OP right now,buy wow gold but I think we can get it in a good place. I'm sorry, but I don't know if you have the version I'm talking about or not.We'd like to get Vengeance back to 3 stacks, because that just feels more fun than 2. I can almost assure wow gold you that it won't be at 15% total damage -- that is hugely generous for 5 talent points, and would normally be budgeted at more like 15 talent points. If I had to guess,buy wow gold it will end up at something likhat is still over-inflated for 3 talent points. I understand wow gold that your dps used to depend on Vengeance. We'll just have to buff it in other ways. Death Knights will get the exact same treatment, whatever it ends up being.
cicadess no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2008, 05:06 AM   #12
sztin12

Yakitate!! Japan 1-195 (completed)

you can read free Yakitate!! Japan manga onlinehttp://www.MaxManga.comabove 4000 hot free mangas onlineYakitate!! Japan 1-195 (completed)
sztin12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2009, 06:51 AM   #13
Madeline

Likes (Received): 1

YES ITS AN GREAT HONOR FOR ALL INDIANS. LETS PRESERVE ALL OUR HISTORICAL MONUMENTS. WHAT U SAY INDIANS.
Old September 20th, 2010, 09:15 AM   #15
sinosells
BANNED

Thank you for your discussion, I found the perfect answer, thank you very much.

..................................................................................................................................

Last edited by sinosells; September 20th, 2010 at 09:21 AM.
sinosells no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2010, 09:22 AM   #16
sinosells
BANNED

his blog article very good, and I find you help me too, I learned a lot Oh, thank
Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Latest Games blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Latest Movie blog|Beauty blog|Latest Movie blog|Beauty blog|Latest Movie blog|Slimming blog|Complex feelings|Emotional whirlpool|Beauty blog|Slimming blog|Latest Movie blog|Complex feelings|Complex feelings|Beauty blog|Emotional whirlpool|Emotional whirlpool|Latest Movie blog|Slimming blog|Complex feelings|Emotional whirlpool|Slimming blog|Latest Movie blog|Beauty blog|Beauty blog|Latest Movie blog|Complex feelings|Emotional whirlpool|Beauty blog|Slimming blog|Beauty blog|Emotional whirlpool|Latest Movie blog|Slimming blog|Slimming blog|Emotional whirlpool|Slimming blog|Latest Movie blog|Beauty blog|Complex feelings|Slimming blog|Latest Movie blog
sinosells no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 18th, 2011, 08:48 AM   #17
Linguine
leisure cook

Likes (Received): 3488

Old January 18th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #18
Kaposi

Its a mazzzzzzzzzzzzing building (taj mahal), cheers.
Kaposi no está en línea   Reply With Quote