SkyscraperCity Forum banner

HONG KONG | Nina Tower | 319m | 1047ft | 80 fl | Com

Tags
hong kong
242K views 1K replies 300 participants last post by  christos-greece 
#1 ·
I think special update threads are better for people who want to see how far a project is (now they have to search trough the whole HK update thread).

So here I'll start one about Ninatower, 319 meters tall, now about 200 meters I think:

Update 28-02-2004:

See less See more
#233 ·
Great shots great progress!!!

#234 ·
scorpion said:
great shots--what's rising next door????

:D
Quote from www.sino-land.com :

Tsuen Wan Town Centre Development

The development, with a large trendy shopping centre, is ideally located in Tsuen Wan town centre, opposite to the Tsuen Wan City Hall and a 8-minute walk from Tsuen Wan MTR Station or a 5-minute walk from Tsuen Wan West Station on KCR west Rail. There are over 1,900 residential flats in 5 towers with excellent clubhouse facilities offered to residents.

and a small rendering :

#236 ·
ENDOPHINS said:
Quote from www.sino-land.com :

Tsuen Wan Town Centre Development

The development, with a large trendy shopping centre, is ideally located in Tsuen Wan town centre, opposite to the Tsuen Wan City Hall and a 8-minute walk from Tsuen Wan MTR Station or a 5-minute walk from Tsuen Wan West Station on KCR west Rail. There are over 1,900 residential flats in 5 towers with excellent clubhouse facilities offered to residents.

and a small rendering :

Jesus Christ, This gigantual development just sounds common for Hongkong but not for the rest of the world !!

#238 ·
Nina Tower looks great but its not in a place that people will see it in terms of skyline. You'll never see it in any skyline renderings because it's way out in Lai Chi Kok I believe. I see it on the MTR when going to Tsuen Wan and it's cool but in a crap area.

#243 ·
Route said:
it's way out in Lai Chi Kok I believe. I see it on the MTR when going to Tsuen Wan and it's cool but in a crap area.
u dunno HK well, huh?
U live in HK, use MTR to Tsuen Wan but u cannot realize Nina Twrs are IN Tsuen Wan :?
Lai Chi Kok is around 5km southeast of it.

and btw, Yau Yat Tsuen is more crap imo. everything's flat there haha

#245 ·
hkskyline said:
By "kenlee" from a Hong Kong transport forum :

Those Blue lines are protective seal for the real aluminum facade underneat it :)

#246 ·
Great shots BTW, I cant hold my breath for what the tops of both towers will looks like when finished ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.