daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Kolkata

Kolkata Project news for Kolkata Metropolitan Region - Kolkata, Howrah, Bidhan Nagar (Salt Lake), Nabadiganta (Sector V), New Town, Kalyani

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 85 votes, 4.99 average.
Old December 7th, 2014, 04:21 PM   #1501
raj145_91
Kolkata Rising

Likes (Received): 251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayen View Post
I have checked the detail in DLF web about the down town Mall but the information is not sufficient. Can anyone tell me what is the current status of DLF downtown mall....... When the booking will open and what is the complition date.....

Note: I have sent an inquiry through mail but there is no reply from DLF....
That is because you have mailed the wrong company. Unitech Group is building the Downtown Mall, not DLF.
DLF has a mall/commercial complex called The Galleria opposite Axis Mall on the MAR. I had enquired about it a few posts back.
Do send a mail to unitech and let us know what happens.

Sponsored Links

Old December 8th, 2014, 09:35 AM   #1502
soumalya747

Likes (Received): 942

New Malls in Town.

2 New Shopping Malls are coming up in our city.

Both are coming up in Newtown.

1. Rajarhut Central.

2. The Ivy, Westin Kolkata.
soumalya747 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #1503
ritojitbiswas

Likes (Received): 63

Guys what's the status of park view ?...and is rajarhat central named rajarhat epicentre? And what happened to barnaparichay book mall?
ritojitbiswas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #1504
Dodo's Desk
Scotch-ED

Likes (Received): 316

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritojitbiswas View Post
Guys what's the status of park view ?...and is rajarhat central named rajarhat epicentre? And what happened to barnaparichay book mall?
Park View hasn't started, i think its makers are more interested in completing whats at hand(read atmosphere) & then start this project.

Epicenter mall was proposed by Virtuous Retail & Rajarhat Central is being built by Mounthill,so they aren't the same ones.

Barnoporichoy is in the dustbin now,the Bengal Shelter has backtracked,half of it is gobbled by relocated ones & the god foresaken encroachers & the rest stands like a skeleton with KMC showing no interest to complete it.

The only Proper mall coming this year will be the Acropolis.
Dodo's Desk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #1505
Dodo's Desk
Scotch-ED

Likes (Received): 316

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritojitbiswas View Post
Park View hasn't started, i think its makers are more interested in completing whats at hand(read atmosphere) & then start this project.

Epicenter mall was proposed by Virtuous Retail & Rajarhat Central is being built by Mounthill,so they aren't the same ones.

Barnoporichoy is in the dustbin now,the Bengal Shelter has backtracked,half of it is gobbled by relocated ones & the god foresaken encroachers & the rest stands like a skeleton with KMC showing no interest to complete it.

The only Proper mall coming this year will be the Acropolis.
Dodo's Desk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 8th, 2014, 04:44 PM   #1506
Gayen

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj145_91 View Post
That is because you have mailed the wrong company. Unitech Group is building the Downtown Mall, not DLF.
DLF has a mall/commercial complex called The Galleria opposite Axis Mall on the MAR. I had enquired about it a few posts back.
Do send a mail to unitech and let us know what happens.
Thank you buddy for pointing my mistake..... actually i had contacted Unitech not DLF, i write it by mistake..... However, till now they didnt reply me.... So, I am planning to call them to get more information about their project. will give you update soon......
Gayen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 13th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #1507
Gayen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayen View Post
Thank you buddy for pointing my mistake..... actually i had contacted Unitech not DLF, i write it by mistake..... However, till now they didnt reply me.... So, I am planning to call them to get more information about their project. will give you update soon......
Ok buddy.... at last contacted Unitech and got some information regarding their Downtown project. This commercial mall is divided into three block (A B & C) and Block A is ready fro delivery, Block B will be handover by middle of 2015 and Block C will be ready by 2016. The Avg. price for retail space is Rs. 8900/sqf.
Old December 16th, 2014, 02:49 PM   #1508
Gayen

Hi Every one,

Do any one know about the Tata Housing Project "CENTRUS". Also, please share your opinion about the location and future business prospect.

Regards,
Old December 19th, 2014, 03:39 PM   #1509
Rajdg

IVY ...??

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumalya747 View Post
2 New Shopping Malls are coming up in our city.

Both are coming up in Newtown.

1. Rajarhut Central.

2. The Ivy, Westin Kolkata.
Please let me know where is ""The Ivy, Westin Kolkata"" located or who is the builder.... any website to get more info on this
Rajdg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM   #1510
suproteek

Likes (Received): 188

Thumbs up

Globe mall has opened partially without Arti cinemas....

ArijitD, Suncity liked this post
suproteek no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:25 AM   #1511
Aritra Das

Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajdg View Post
Please let me know where is ""The Ivy, Westin Kolkata"" located or who is the builder.... any website to get more info on this
Its the mall that will be located between the two Westin Towers at New Town.... I think it will be more like a Hotel Shopping Arcade than a mall....!
Aritra Das no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
calcutta, india, kolkata, malls, theatre, west bengal

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: