daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan

Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan Home to Ortigas, the country's second most important commercial and business district.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 29th, 2014, 03:44 PM   #501
bjleuk

Likes (Received): 1

Hi guys, how much is the 1 unit with balcony preferably on lower floors? Thanks.
bjleuk no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 30th, 2014, 11:45 AM   #502
glacier05

Likes (Received): 0

oh yay! finally seeing real progress! na-excite tuloy ako bigla, sana maging maayos at on time ang turnover at wala nang kelangan ipaayos.

speaking of turnover, ano ba usually dapat ang chine-check sa unit pag tatanggapin mo na siya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
glacier05 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #503
scamingue
patulog tulog

Likes (Received): 595

DP

Last edited by scamingue; May 7th, 2014 at 11:22 AM. Reason: sold
scamingue no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:07 AM   #504
ajosh821
#TeamFairview

Likes (Received): 7212

Avida Land

Old May 11th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #505
arkitarkey

Likes (Received): 9

two floors na lang sa tower 1.. top off na! haha

harvs28 liked this post
arkitarkey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #506
babyfats

Hi,

during downpayment stage, ano dapat documents ang matatanggap from the agent. Thanks
babyfats no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2014, 11:39 AM   #507
ajosh821
#TeamFairview

Likes (Received): 7212

Avida Land

Old June 16th, 2014, 09:12 PM   #508
--SuperB0y--
manunulat

Likes (Received): 60

is this already delayed? tower 1 supposedly TO date is end of this year, thats 5 months from now. By the look of it, it wont be done by then. Tower 2 is 1st quarter of 2015, 9 months to go and its not even topped off.

Avida is asking for TO balance already, yet they will be delayed on the TO of units, what are the take of unit owners on this?
--SuperB0y-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2014, 10:56 AM   #509
arkitarkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by --SuperB0y-- View Post
is this already delayed? tower 1 supposedly TO date is end of this year, thats 5 months from now. By the look of it, it wont be done by then. Tower 2 is 1st quarter of 2015, 9 months to go and its not even topped off.

Avida is asking for TO balance already, yet they will be delayed on the TO of units, what are the take of unit owners on this?

I think yun tower-1 madeliver nila on time. by end of july top off na, then 5 more months to do the finishing till december. so i think on track un tower-1.

un tower 2 to 4 ang malabo..??
Old June 17th, 2014, 12:00 PM   #510
Heliotrope

Likes (Received): 70

I saw tower 3 and 4 nagstart na construction. Mukhang mabilis naman.
Heliotrope no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2014, 03:45 PM   #511
thirdy101
Philippians 4:13

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heliotrope View Post
I saw tower 3 and 4 nagstart na construction. Mukhang mabilis naman.
I believe right on schedule naman c avida sa construction and turnover, yan ang commitment naman nila.
thirdy101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2014, 04:22 AM   #512
kaizer83

Likes (Received): 0

Any agents here?

What's the lowest TCP I can get for a studio to 1br unit. 24-28SQM.

Thanks.
Old June 24th, 2014, 01:21 PM   #513
gentle0510

CTS

Hi. tower 3 unit owner here. tanong ko lang po- i already paid the reservation, spot dp plus i'm well underway of paying my monthly dues (3rd month)--when are they supposed to issue the CTS? i've been in constant communication with my agent and manager but they say may amendments daw na ginagawa for tower 3 CTS kaya di pa marelease. sino sino po dito ang naka-encounter ng ganito? first time owner kaya i don't know what to expect.
gentle0510 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2014, 04:00 PM   #514
arkitarkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentle0510 View Post
Hi. tower 3 unit owner here. tanong ko lang po- i already paid the reservation, spot dp plus i'm well underway of paying my monthly dues (3rd month)--when are they supposed to issue the CTS? i've been in constant communication with my agent and manager but they say may amendments daw na ginagawa for tower 3 CTS kaya di pa marelease. sino sino po dito ang naka-encounter ng ganito? first time owner kaya i don't know what to expect.

tower 1 unit owner here, yun CTS namin almost after 6months din na issue.
ang cheap nga eh , puro xerox lang... un ibang cts colored. HTH
Old June 24th, 2014, 06:37 PM   #515
zurc01

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentle0510 View Post
Tower 3 unit owner here, I paid the reservation and downpayment on March 2012.....after 12 months on March 2013, I got my CTS. They gave me the same excuse "amendments" but at least I got mine after one year from the time of the reservation payment.
zurc01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2014, 08:30 PM   #516
khan tottan

Likes (Received): 25

gentle0510, if you want to get your CTS soon, you can't just rely on your agents. You need to be very pushy or you need to know someone inside who can help you work the system. Preferably both.

Specific Ayala example: in 2013 one of my relatives paid the reservation fee for a condo from Alveo and the monthly payments started, but there wasn't any sign of his CTS. For a couple of months, his Alveo salespeople always had some reason or other for the non-availability or delay of his paperwork. After being told about another delay of another two weeks he asked help from Alveo's head of customer service, who turned out to be a friend of a friend. What do you know, the CTS was delivered to him the very next day!

So he signed and returned the CTS, and started waiting for his notarized copy. Again there were reasons given for delays, and, being a busy person, he didn't pursue. Maybe he was naïve, thinking his agents would do right by him. After a full year passed he finally got impatient and let it show. This time he was told the notarization process hadn't actually even begun, and that it would take three whole weeks to accomplish notarization, starting the day after he blew up. Once again, he got in touch with the senior customer service folks at Alveo, and magically, the notarized CTS was made available the next business day.

Turns out that last reason, that the notarization process hadn't started, was real. When he got his notarized CTS, he saw the original ALI signatory's signature on every one of the many pages of each set had been covered with correction tape and a new signatory signed everything again. Sa katagalan na nakaimbak ang papeles, umalis na sa kumpanya ang unang pumirma. But not to worry, even if the papers lay dormant and ignored in some pile for a whole year, ALI had conscientiously been collecting monthly payments from his bank account.

You might think this doesn't apply to you since you bought from Avida, but one thing most people don't know is that ALI has only one back office, Amicassa Process Solutions, that handles sales-related paperwork for Premier, Alveo, Avida, etc. With the expansion drive ALI's been so proudly telling its shareholders, that's a mountain of paperwork for the back office. And don't forget that to start with, they're not the sharpest operators.

If you don't want to keep waiting for your documents, you must keep bugging them. The assertive and/or well-connected ones get taken care of as a priority, while even those at the head of the line can be kept cooling their heels if they behave like livestock.

Your CTS, copy of master deed, and all that stuff can and should be made available at the time or immediately after you start paying them. When one thinks about it, a vendor should make any changes and "amendments" to the terms and fine print before it sells you something, and you shouldn't be making such a big financial commitment without knowing exactly what you're getting into.

bolui liked this post
khan tottan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2014, 04:26 AM   #517
gentle0510

Thank you Khan, and to all the others who replied. So aside from the CTS and the copy of the master deed, ano pa po ang docs I should be expecting to have from them? Salamat in advance!
gentle0510 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2014, 08:07 AM   #518
kingofthenorth

Likes (Received): 256

Quote:
Originally Posted by zurc01 View Post
Tower 3 unit owner here, I paid the reservation and downpayment on March 2012.....after 12 months on March 2013, I got my CTS. They gave me the same excuse "amendments" but at least I got mine after one year from the time of the reservation payment.
Figure out the email addresses of the executives, and include it in the CC list.
Here's how:
http://consumerist.com/2012/10/24/a-...ail-addresses/

And always send a regular follow-up email (monthly), even if the previous ones are unresponded. This will give the recipient an idea on how long the request/issue has been open.
kingofthenorth no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2014, 08:54 AM   #519
jondan

Likes (Received): 5

Kailan po ang turnover ng Tower 3?
jondan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2014, 10:41 AM   #520
zurc01

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondan View Post
Kailan po ang turnover ng Tower 3?
Sabi sa akin noong nag ground breaking, Tower 3 turnover will be by february 2015......8 months from now......malabong matatapos nila!
zurc01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
mandaluyong