daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Taguig

Taguig For projects in Bonifacio Global City, McKinley Hill and other parts of the city

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 6th, 2014, 09:39 AM   #361
ajosh821
#TeamFairview

Likes (Received): 7219

Anyway, here is the site development plan of Arca South.

Ronald Bart liked this post

Last edited by ajosh821; July 30th, 2014 at 01:06 PM.
ajosh821 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 6th, 2014, 10:30 AM   #362
TheRick

Likes (Received): 160

To visualize how big this place is, McKinley Hill is 50 Hectares and McKinley West is 34 Hectares... Arca is 74 Hectares.
TheRick no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 11:16 AM   #363
arianmarketing

Likes (Received): 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronald Bart View Post
I agree with you tapos sasabihin na naman kapag nagbanggit ng ibang projects Out of Topic...what we're trying to imply here is nasaan na ang trusted Ayala brand in property management. Honest question - dahil ba naipasa na sa condo corp ang isang project wala ng pakialam ang Ayala group? ano yung sinasabi nilang Ayala Property Management Corportation na namamahala sa mga Ayala projects? may certain duration lang ba yon and then ipapamahala na sa iba? just asking...
Well we cannot do anything about it, your post is really OT. Arca is only starting, Alveo hasn't even announced its project here yet. Add to that is the fact that The Columns is really an aging condo. It was built way back when Alveo was still called Community innovations.

APMC is the property management company of ALI. While it is true that it handles most of the maintenance of Ayala buildings, it does not automatically mean that APMC exclusively handles the building management of Ayala condos. It is up to the discretion of the condo corp. as to which property management company it will contract to handle building maintenance services. Take the case of our family's condo in BGC (Bonifacio Ridge), it was marketed by ALI but now, our condo corp. entered into a new contract with another property management company and not APMC. The point is, the responsibility as regards the upkeep of the property rests with the condo corp. after the turnover of jurisdiction by the developer.

In sum, there is no valid reason to blame Alveo for the current state of The Columns. It did not pertain to workmanship or structural integrity. The condo is only showing its age and it is up to the condo corp. to do something about it. If you are a unit owner, raise this issue with your condo corp. for their appropriate action.

Now this brings us to this question, what was your true intention in bringing up this topic here?

leechtat liked this post

Last edited by arianmarketing; May 6th, 2014 at 11:31 AM.
arianmarketing no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 01:51 PM   #364
Ronald Bart

Likes (Received): 110

Ok...thank you...you've just answered my honest question Arian...and yes, it seems out of topic but the truth is I'm just aligning the past project of Ayala with their future projects like Kroma, Lerato, Solstice, Verve, Meridien and even their future projects in Arca...I just want to point out how reliable Ayala brand is today...or let's just say what to expect 10 years (or so) after they've turned over their projects...some might say "it's superb"...some might just nod...or some might just say "who cares?! it's still Ayala"...

I apologize for the out of topic comment...hope some of you get my point...cheers.
Ronald Bart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #365
ajosh821
#TeamFairview

Arca South Visitor Center

katecastanares

Old May 6th, 2014, 04:52 PM   #366
arianmarketing

Likes (Received): 90

Quote:
Ok...thank you...you've just answered my honest question Arian...and yes, it seems out of topic but the truth is I'm just aligning the past project of Ayala with their future projects like Kroma, Lerato, Solstice, Verve, Meridien and even their future projects in Arca...I just want to point out how reliable Ayala brand is today...or let's just say what to expect 10 years (or so) after they've turned over their projects...some might say "it's superb"...some might just nod...or some might just say "who cares?! it's still Ayala"...

I apologize for the out of topic comment...hope some of you get my point...cheers.
Dont get me wrong. I got your point (somehow). But I must also point out that your analogy is fallacious. The columns is not a reliable indication of the quality of future Ayala projects. Like I said, the blame as to the drab exterior paint of The Columns rests mainly on the condo corp. and not the developer. And besides, aside from the exterior paint, this condo still looks ok to me. No visible cracks on the walls and still properly maintained. It is still very much livable and if you re-sell one of its units, I'm pretty sure you will still churn out a good profit.

There are also Ayala condos that still look good despite their "age." One example is the very first Greenbelt condo tower. I think it is a contemporary of The Columns but it is still nice to look at.

Another point that I would like to drive at is that the main selling point of most Ayala condos is their central locations. Buyers of these condos will greatly benefit from Ayala's expertise in building masterplanned communities and CBDs. Of course there are other developers like Megaworld who emulate the Ayala formula but let's face it, like it or not, the Ayala brand still carries a lot of weight.

Now this is where we align the discussion with Arca South. Some people naturally will have doubts and worries about buying units in Arbor Lanes Arca. This is understandable as, at present, there are concerns about peace and order as well as accessibility. They think the price tag is too much for this piece of property. Still, there are others who see the great potential of the area and would like to have the first mover's advantage. They trust Ayala enough that they are willing to reserve a unit in the very first condo in the area. Ayala knows this very well that's why they decided to have the first Arca South condo to be under ALP. Ayala knows how much value their brand has in the eyes of the "A crowd."

Lastly, this is honestly a friendly reminder, next time, please avoid these types of one-liners which seem to come from out of nowhere:

Quote:
What happened to the exterior of The Columns in Makati? hindi mo masasabing Alveo (Community Innovations) brand sya...kailangan na yatang irepaint ng Ayala group.
Such types will certainly warrant an OT citation.

leechtat liked this post

Last edited by arianmarketing; May 6th, 2014 at 05:10 PM.
arianmarketing no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 05:11 PM   #367
Ronald Bart

Likes (Received): 110

dp

Last edited by Ronald Bart; May 7th, 2014 at 08:54 AM.
Ronald Bart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2014, 07:28 PM   #368
[email protected]

Likes (Received): 729

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajosh821 View Post
Arca South Visitor Center

katecastanares

Ahh eto yung sinasabi kong parang showroom. Located siya along the future grand boulevard.

3D Warehouse|Deviant Art
architect@14 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 04:44 AM   #369
galore

Likes (Received): 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajosh821 View Post
I was able to respond his post about the designs of ALI Projects. Regards to the property management, since the land titles were turned over to the respective condo corp. the condo corp. and the property management should be responsible for the maintenance of the particular project (correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyway, here is the site development plan of Arca South.

What's the white spot in the middle of Yellow 3 and Future Development?
galore no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 06:12 AM   #370
mikkieugenio
#TeamFairview

Likes (Received): 213

^I think it's a property of the NFA.
mikkieugenio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 06:16 AM   #371
[email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by galore View Post
What's the white spot in the middle of Yellow 3 and Future Development?
AFAIK may mga nakatayong government facility kaya di siya kasama sa Arca.

3D Warehouse|Deviant Art
Old May 12th, 2014, 06:38 AM   #372
InfinitiFX45

Likes (Received): 3863

Location and Accessibility

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 06:44 AM   #373
InfinitiFX45

Likes (Received): 3863

Latest Render:

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #374
tambay328
JOMANDA - DJ YOSHITAKA

Likes (Received): 1001

I hope yan talaga ang totoong design.

tambay328 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #375
mikkieugenio
#TeamFairview

Likes (Received): 213

Pretty simple design but the wood finish makes it really classy.
mikkieugenio no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #376
ajosh821
#TeamFairview

Curious Question: How far is Arca South from the West Valley Fault Line?
Old May 15th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #377
[email protected]

According to the images below, the West Valley fault ends at Maria Rodriguez Tinga Ave. at Taguig and continues in Muntinlupa.

Source: http://tulisanes.wordpress.com/2012/...ake-faultline/

3D Warehouse|Deviant Art

MunichSwiss, ajosh821 liked this post
Old May 18th, 2014, 07:01 AM   #378
boncedrick

Likes (Received): 319

Ayala Land announces newest central business and lifestyle district
http://www.philstar.com/real-estate/...style-district

Quote:

MANILA, Philippines – Ayala Land, Inc. recently announced its newest large-scale mixed-use development – Arca South.

Arca South derives its name from the word “arch”, which commonly signifies an entrance.

“The world is filled with monumental arched designed to dominate the place as a sign of welcome or triumph,” begins Ayala Land Vice President and Strategic Landbank Management Group Head Meean Dy. “Arches indicate that you are entering a special place, once where you are welcomed and celebrated.”

This is exactly what ALI envisions for the 74-hectare development in Taguig City: An entrance into Metro Manila from those coming from the South, whether they are from Alabang or Cavite, or even for those using the RORO [roll on - roll off] ships from as far south as Mindanao.

Just as it has done in Makati City and Bonifacio Global City (BGC), ALI will transform the former Food Terminal, Inc. (FTI) complex into another Central Business District (CBD) where families, businessmen, and transients can go about their day-to-day living with ease and excitement.

Scale, location, access

In explaining why Arca South will no doubt be the next premier CBD in Metro Manila, Dy mentioned only three things: scale, location, and access. In terms of scale, 74 hectares spell great possibilities in living, business and recreation spaces. Its biggest advantage, however, is location. ARCA South is right along South Luzon Express Way (SLEX), near EDSA and C5, a 10-minute drive from NAIA, and is only five to seven kilometers away from Makati and BGC. Its proximity to the two ALI CBD developments is believed to complement the needs of these areas and vice versa. “The demand in these two areas can overflow in ARCA South,” notes Dy.

Understanding that mobility is essential, ARCA South will further improve accessibility by capitalizing on two major infrastructure projects: the Southeast Intermodal Transport System (ITS), which can accommodate 4,000 buses and bring in 200,000 commuters daily; and the Skyway and C5/C6 connector, which will include access ramps to Arca South, as well as separate ramps going to the Southeast ITS.

Phase 1 plans moving full steam ahead

The initial phase of Arca South development will have nine office buildings; a 200-room Seda hotel; a 250-bed QualiMed hospital; and a number of lifestyle centers, retail spaces, entertainment hubs as well as dining destinations. Three of ALI’s residential brands – Ayala Land Premier, Alveo, and Avida – will be offered, with Ayala Land Premier’s Arbor Lanes as the first to be launched next month.
The 3.4 hectare residential project of Ayala Land Premier promises a “campus-like” atmosphere, with spaced out buildings rising amidst green spaces.

“Green developments are cliché now, but we’re putting it to the next level,” says Ayala Land Premier head and ALI Vice President Giggio Jugo. Sixty percent of the property will be allocated for landscape and open spaces.

When it comes to commercial centers, Arca South will adopt a multiple-retail format with 200,000 sqm of leasable area. According to Dy, it will have a transit oriented mall, which caters to the commuters of Southeast ITS; a regional mall which offers a complete retail experience; and a lifestyle mall, which will provide a wide array of upscale fashion stores, specialty retail and select dining establishments.

Because of its ideal location, nine office towers, with two of it slated to be operational in 2017. In addition, QualiMed – a quartenary care hospital – offering highly specialized medical treatment will also be built in Arca South. This facility will serve as the main treatment hub for the South of the city as well as surrounding provinces.

All these residential communities, retail centers, office building, hotels and hospitals are seamlessly integrated with green spaces. Forty percent of the area is dedicated to open space and the hotels and offices will enjoy a prime garden view. It will also have its version of Bonifacio High Street, wherein 30-to-60-meter wide green space is flanked by retail developments on both sodes.

“Arca South will be a highly pedestrianized city,” remarks Dy. This means that going from one’s dwelling to the office and to the mall will simply take a pleasant walk. “While residents enjoy privacy, they will remain very connected to retail centers,” she adds.

To ensure that Arca South is pedestrian and commuter-friendly, the estate will be equipped with a 24/7 operations center for efficient traffic and road management as well as real-time alerts and emergency response system. An integrated basement parking network will also be introduced.

Two months since ALI acquired the property from the government in 2012, it has already launched phase one of the commercial land. In its full development, 60,000 residents and 400,000 office workers are projected to find a home in Arca South.

“What we are doing in Arca South is no different from what we have done in Makati and BGC. We sold commercial lots to parties who eventually helped prime the development,” ends Dy. “But we have taken the responsibility of putting in the elements required to build a city – residential, retail, office, hotels, then finally a hospital. The only difference in ARCA South is we’re doing it all at the same time instead of one by one. This is how strongly we believe in our vision and how much of a commitment we are putting in to see it through.” For more details on Arca South, log on to www.arcasouth.ph.
Open for everyone! 1K, 3K, 5K, 10K race categories
http://www.proactive.ph/one-eagle-run-ateneo-2017/
boncedrick no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 04:06 PM   #379
ajosh821
#TeamFairview

Ayala Land

Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:24 PM   #380
[email protected]

http://www.oninstagram.com/profile/jcmanahan88