daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine
Old October 7th, 2009, 01:48 AM   #1
UAE_isthebest

Likes (Received): 23

Alexandria Residential Developments

Here are some projects of new flat apartments in Alexandria, Egypt:

Miami royal

Project Location
Street project is Mustafa Kamel in Miami, the free facade is 40 m and the largest at city of Alexandria beside mosque ascot , the entrance to Ascot road, near the international road and Beach Miami, sidi Bisher. Street Mustafa kamel street width is 60m. Interface East Street mosque Scott introduced the 10m. West Street, width is 6m

The Project consists of
one main building 11 floors , the basement garage and shops in the grounded floor , each floor has 8 residential units

Areas: ranging from 115 m 2: 170 m 2

El montazah Plaza

Site accurately he has a wonderful Panorama and a clear sky and harmony with turquoise sea water is located (778) through the corner of the Corniche with road(204) - el mandara Beach - near to Gardens of el montazah and the Sheraton Hotel Montazah

The Project Consists of
One main building 11 floors , shops in the grounded floor , each floor has 2residential units
*area:-
205 m2 & 210 m2

City Beach

Project Location
The Project located directly on the sea Avenue (698 El Guish Avenue) after the regency Hotel , forelock with atlas st. (width20 m) buildings near to Sheraton El Montazah So you can easily and obviously view the Mediterranean sea as well as the Montazah garden and el Montazah castle.

Project Configuration:

Three main blocks (buildings) ( revera -niece- mayorca ) all buildings can view the sea show obviously the basement is garage , shops in the grounded floor, each floor has many residential units.

Areas: From 105m2 : 170m2.

El montaza Flowers

Project Location
The projectis located at 44 st.No.576 from Malek Hafny st.in front of swzan moubark school ,near to el montaza garden and Sheraton el montaza

Project Configuration:

Fore main building 10 floors , shops in the grounded floor , each floor has 4 residential units

Areas: 90 m2 & 125 m2

Kafr Abdo Plaza

Project Location
The project is located elegant district in Alexandria ,near to sant geni square at ibrahem salama st parallel khalil el khayit st and el ismailia st.

Project Configuration:

One main building 11 floors & the basement is garage , each floor has 2 residential units

Areas: 190 m2 & 220m2

Panorama El Mandara

Project Location
The project is located in el mandara area (el mandara beach) at Zakher st. From el Cornish st. and gamal abd el naser st.

Project Configuration:
one main building 14 floors , each floor has 2 residential units
Areas: 73 m2 &77m2

Venesia Loran

Project Location
The project is located elegant district in Alexandria, loran at (abo kir st.) between el ekbal st. and sharawy st. the main view is north.

Project Configuration:

Three main building 11 floors, & the basement is garage+ shops in the grounded floor each floor has 8 residential units.
Areas: From 115m2 : 280m2.

Sraia El Montaza

Project Location
The location of the project is located at el nabawi el mohands st. in front of Islamic studies faculty and ( A . L . S) school near to Miami & el montaza & el mamora beach.

Project Configuration:
One main building many floors, the basement is garage, shops in the grounded floor, each floor has 3 residential units
Areas: among 105m2

Shahr el Asal beach
Project Location
The project is located at the best area in Agami Betash - Shahr el Asal –atef abou fatouh st. from Nadia lofty st. near to Oxegn beach

Project Configuration:
One main building many floors, each floor has different area at residential units
Areas: Start from 49 m2: 58 m2

Shabab City

Project Location
Project is located at (El-Hadara area) klod beck street, near to Wabour el Maya and faculty of engineering in Alexandria , Ahmed ZewalL square ,Olembic club

Project Configuration:

There are (6) building (11) floors, the basement is garage, shops in the grounded floor, each floor has from 6:8 units.
Areas: from80 m2 : 130 m2
Handing over the units: 30/12/2010

HUGE!!!

Saraya Style

Project Location
The project is located in el saraya area (elsaraya beach) at 12Awad Higazy st. From el kornesh st. the second from it after el mahrosa hotel.

Project Configuration:
One main building many floors , each floor has 3 residential units.
(obviously see the sea beach for all units).
Areas: 170 m2 & 180 m2 & 175 m2.

Panorama El Asafra

Project Location
The project is located at el asafra .st. no.(30)and omar abn el khatab st now From (45)st.
Project Configuration:
One main building 11 floors , each floor has 2 residential units
Areas: 90 m 2&80m2& 170 m2

You can see that the construction quality isn't very good... Look at the middle windows they aren't strait above each other!

Well Hope you like this threat

Sponsored Links

Old October 7th, 2009, 02:11 AM   #2
egypt69

Likes (Received): 1350

Great work on this thread!

Simple, affordable, good looking appartments. Much better than the brown, plain appartmetns we see in most big Egyptian cities...
Old October 16th, 2009, 11:32 PM   #3
UAE_isthebest

Well I drove around Alex a few times... Man there are too many new projects and buildings! On every corner of a random street you will see a new building or one under construction.
Old October 16th, 2009, 11:38 PM   #4
xAbd0o
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)

Likes (Received): 774

Yeah, back in 2007 i noticed there is alot of great look buildings there, but this year it just went 10x what i saw, that street next to the sea have another look due to these huge things, and they make me feel dizzy *someone hold me before i fall*

- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
xAbd0o no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2009, 11:40 PM   #5
egypt69

Alex is booming, hopefully the buildings look good like the ones in this thread, hopefully theyre not like the sea of brown Cairo buildings...
Old October 16th, 2009, 11:42 PM   #6
UAE_isthebest

Yes! the buildings look great! There is a very nice new residential park when you are driving to Citycenter... very nice buildings and at night they turn purple-blue lights on at the top of the buildings... it does look very cool and nice.
Old December 27th, 2009, 03:21 AM   #7
UAE_isthebest

Finally some updates by me It's holiday time so i've enough time to post updates.

Here i've uploaded my photos to my Picasa account. This album contains developments in Alexandria like housing, transport etc. Please take a visit

http://picasaweb.google.nl/karimnoam...elopments2009#

Of course i didn't took photos of all the new buildings. there were just way too many and some new buildings were way too big to capture in 1 photo!!
Old December 27th, 2009, 03:28 AM   #8
egypt69

Great Photos!!! Thanks soo much!!

Are you going to post each pictur in their respective threads??
Old December 27th, 2009, 03:36 AM   #9
UAE_isthebest

Yes I'll do it tomorrow I'll make a youtube video too
Old March 26th, 2010, 10:08 AM   #10
Makhi31

Likes (Received): 0

Interesting post dude....discussion are always helpful in one way or the other. Thanks for giving out information. It’s really nice and mean full.
642-691
Makhi31 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2010, 06:09 PM   #11
xAbd0o
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)

Likes (Received): 774

oo new member welcome to the forum.

Guys we need some pictures of already done stuff and under construction if anyone live in Alex that would be a really new from them to get us update

- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
xAbd0o no está en línea   Reply With Quote