daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Manila City and the rest of the Metro

Manila City and the rest of the Metro For projects in Manila City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pateros and Valenzuela

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:00 AM   #81
Retz

Likes (Received): 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin_hts View Post
This project been marketed in Malaysia now. Wonder if there are still many units left in the first two towers...

http://www.iproperty.com.my/property...minium-forsale

Few units left the last time I check for the Balmoral Place and all units in the Windsor Place has already been reserved.
Retz no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 29th, 2014, 09:37 PM   #82
oceanairerhotel
Oceanaire Hotel Sm Moa

Likes (Received): 15

Latest Updates

NOW SELLING CONDOTEL~OCEANAIRE LUXURY HOTEL "World Class Design by Budji and Royal with a Guaranteed Investment and Fixed Monthly Income!
JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT

Call it "Eco-friendly." Call it "Sustainable. Call it Oceanaire!
"Truly International Luxury Living" located @Entertainment City/SM Mall of Asia Complex

http://www.oceanairemanila.com
oceanairerhotel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2014, 02:52 AM   #83
oceanairerhotel
Oceanaire Hotel Sm Moa

Likes (Received): 15

NOW SELLING CONDOTEL~OCEANAIRE LUXURY HOTEL "World Class Design by Budji and Royal with a Guaranteed Investment and Fixed Monthly Income!
JOINT VENTURE AGREEMENT

Call it "Eco-friendly." Call it "Sustainable. Call it Oceanaire!
"Truly International Luxury Living" located @Entertainment City/SM Mall of Asia Complex

http://www.oceanairemanila.com
oceanairerhotel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2014, 12:36 PM   #84
YoungInvestor
YoungInvestor

Likes (Received): 0

Hello, is anyone here having issues with Monarch? They sold us last year a 1BR unit in Balmoral worth P3.5M inclusive of VAT, as per Reservation Application and as per agent sales talk, we have to pay VAT. I did not know about BIR threshold when they sold us the unit. If we remove the VAT component, the price will be below threshold and we should not pay VAT at all. I know there are others out there who are in the same situation as me.

VAT threshold is P3,199,200 effective January 2012 issued by BIR

Unit price: P3,503,584 inclusive of VAT
VAT portion of P3,503,584 is P375,384
The unit price without VAT then is P3,128,200 which is below the VAT threshold of P3,199,200

Your thoughts please.. Is my analysis wrong?
YoungInvestor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2014, 04:00 AM   #85
Retz

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungInvestor View Post
Hello, is anyone here having issues with Monarch? They sold us last year a 1BR unit in Balmoral worth P3.5M inclusive of VAT, as per Reservation Application and as per agent sales talk, we have to pay VAT. I did not know about BIR threshold when they sold us the unit. If we remove the VAT component, the price will be below threshold and we should not pay VAT at all. I know there are others out there who are in the same situation as me.

VAT threshold is P3,199,200 effective January 2012 issued by BIR

Unit price: P3,503,584 inclusive of VAT
VAT portion of P3,503,584 is P375,384
The unit price without VAT then is P3,128,200 which is below the VAT threshold of P3,199,200

Your thoughts please.. Is my analysis wrong?
Your unit should be Non-VAT. CTS and schedule of payment should reflect that your unit is non-vat. Kindly contact your agent or Anchorland for clarification on this.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 06:25 AM   #86
YoungInvestor
YoungInvestor

Thank you, Retz.. I already did. But Anchorland is saying to me that we are not paying VAT and will adjust the amount in the CTS. I dont get it, really. Anchorland actually sent me a CTS with 80% of the purchase price, no mention of VAT. 20% of the purchase price is additional document for the furnitures and appliances. They said they do this to minimise tax. Is this legal at all?

Anchorland is insisting that we are not paying VAT but the Reservation Application we signed was for P3,503,584 (VAT inclusive)
I am confused? Am I understanding this wrongly? Does VAT inclusive meant, the P3.5M unit price has VAT component or it hasn't?

My agents and sale director who sold the unit us have resigned from Anchorland and now working for SMDC. They ditched us after getting theit quota, I supposed :-(

Last edited by YoungInvestor; July 2nd, 2014 at 06:30 AM.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 07:39 AM   #87
Retz

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungInvestor View Post
Thank you, Retz.. I already did. But Anchorland is saying to me that we are not paying VAT and will adjust the amount in the CTS. I dont get it, really. Anchorland actually sent me a CTS with 80% of the purchase price, no mention of VAT. 20% of the purchase price is additional document for the furnitures and appliances. They said they do this to minimise tax. Is this legal at all?

Anchorland is insisting that we are not paying VAT but the Reservation Application we signed was for P3,503,584 (VAT inclusive)
I am confused? Am I understanding this wrongly? Does VAT inclusive meant, the P3.5M unit price has VAT component or it hasn't?

My agents and sale director who sold the unit us have resigned from Anchorland and now working for SMDC. They ditched us after getting theit quota, I supposed :-(

Furnitures and appliances should already be included in the unit price package. I have yet to encounter a developer who separates the price for the unit and furnitures. Ridiculous.
Old July 2nd, 2014, 08:36 AM   #88
anchorman

Likes (Received): 1

I don't know about the other developers if they also separate the cost of the furnitures although it is quite common that other developers do try to avoid this VAT threshold by shifting some of the expense to miscellaneous charges or whatever charges they call it. In this case, their palusot may have some logic after all since furnitures technically are not part of the unit itself but is only packaged in such a way that will make the price of the unit seems more reasonable. Anyway, it is tough sometimes to feel like we have been had, but your consolation is that the lowest cost right now in Monarch is above 4m already, which means you have already turned in some paper profits. And yes, it is VAT inclusive. Good luck!
Old July 2nd, 2014, 11:23 AM   #89
YoungInvestor
YoungInvestor

I am just shaking my head here..
the more I read the Anchorland CTS, the more I do not wish to sign it, ha! ha!
It is scary, mate!
Old July 3rd, 2014, 01:11 AM   #90
YoungInvestor
YoungInvestor

Is it standard to have a clause in the CTS that states the developer is not liable to any defective workmanship, design, materials? Should we sign the CTS at its current form? Can you actually ask developer to modify the CTS? I contacted Anchorland and they are adamant that this standard and they will not change the CTS for me. I am not comfortable signing a disclaimer like this.

Last edited by YoungInvestor; July 3rd, 2014 at 01:23 AM.
Old July 3rd, 2014, 03:04 AM   #91
manilaboy2007

Likes (Received): 5

Normally I though there should be warranty of your unit to be free from defect and workmanship?
manilaboy2007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote