daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Kolkata

Kolkata Project news for Kolkata Metropolitan Region - Kolkata, Howrah, Bidhan Nagar (Salt Lake), Nabadiganta (Sector V), New Town, Kalyani

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Old September 17th, 2009, 01:11 PM   #1
rupakd

Likes (Received): 183

NEW TOWN | Tata Eden Court | 24 fl X 2 | 20 fl X 3 | Completed

Master Plan

Images

rupakd no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 19th, 2009, 05:13 PM   #2
anirban2009

Likes (Received): 0

Does anybody have any info whether construction has began at the site??

This is Tatas first venture in real estate in WB and hope everything goes well this time. Total land Tata housing has got is 50 acres and that includes residential, commercial etc..
anirban2009 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:43 AM   #3
rupakd

Quote:
Originally Posted by anirban2009 View Post
Does anybody have any info whether construction has began at the site??

This is Tatas first venture in real estate in WB and hope everything goes well this time. Total land Tata housing has got is 50 acres and that includes residential, commercial etc..
I am not sure whether the constuction has began or not, but they have plans to complete the project by 2012. Problem related to land aquisition will not hamper this project as they have already alloted their land in Rajarhat.

Last edited by rupakd; September 21st, 2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old September 25th, 2009, 08:36 AM   #4
jjain
Infrastructure Haua

Likes (Received): 2

Tata's Phase I-Eden Court to be launched shortly (28 Apr, 2009 )

http://www.projectstoday.com/News/Ne...aspx?Nid=25929

Quote:
Tata Housing Development Corporation is likely to have a soft launch of Phase I Eden Court, its integrated township spread over 50 acre at Rajarhat near Kolkata, West Bengal on 01 May 2009, while the construction will begin by end-May 2009.

The residential complex is likely to be spread over five acre and will have three towers with two and three bedroom apartments. Two of these towers will have G+18 floors. Tata Housing has acquired land for the project from the West Bengal Infrastructure Development Corporation, the nodal agency for allotting land in New Town, Rajarhat.

Shapoorji Pallonji & Co are the contractors for the project which is slated to be completed by 2011.
jjain no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2009, 10:12 AM   #5
Samrat

Likes (Received): 97

I think this is an old stuff and wrongly posted now
Samrat está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2009, 10:34 AM   #6
jjain
Infrastructure Haua

Likes (Received): 2

its an old news but this was in response to the previous posts to know whether the construction has begun or not.
jjain no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2009, 01:36 PM   #7
rupakd

This project gets its own website now -

http://www.edencourt.in/about.php

Here it is showing Eden Court will have three towers of G+18fl, G+19fl and G+21fl.
Old November 25th, 2009, 01:07 PM   #8
rupakd

Bird's eye view........

Old February 16th, 2010, 05:15 AM   #9
Suncity
By the ocean

Likes (Received): 4937

from website

http://www.edencourt.in/construction.php

Suncity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2010, 07:21 AM   #10
rupakd

|
|
Great update Suncity.......Thanks
|
|
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #11
rupakd

The project profile is changed again. The Eden Court will have total five towers - three G+19 fl towers and two G+23 fl towers.

Source: http://www.edencourt.in/about.php
Old May 5th, 2010, 07:14 PM   #12
studdmanster
<!error detected>

Likes (Received): 612

it seems there's a huge demand for TATA housing, which is ofcrse a gr8 nwz..bt few dys ago only i got a mail which suggested the launch of their 3rd tower..but now being increased to 5...only thing of concern is where will they fit in the other two towers after keeping 60% open space which is a mandatory?
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:16 AM   #13
Uttiya.basu

Latest Update

Here are some updates -
There was some last minute agitation by some farmers over land and that delayed the project. Tata Housing has moved their construction to the front of the alloted land, which was identified for commercial purposes. The size of the project went from 5 acres to 8 acres, so thats how 2 more towers are coming in. The plan layout has been changed, but for Towers 1 2 and 3, the relative orientation is more or less same, so my South facing flat still faces south .

This change means that the price has also gone up by Rs. 100 per SqFt.

Construction has started, but it will be great if someone goes and really sees whats going on. The allotment letters are already sent to all the ppl. Here is the latest elevation.

N.B. - I work in the Tata Group, but not in Tata Housing. I own a flat in the Eden Court project
Uttiya.basu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2010, 10:49 PM   #14
bghoshal

I have booked top most floor flat. It is also the most expensive compared with other flats in the same tower. What's Pros & Cons for Top Most Flat? What's the technical specification of Tata Eden Court?
bghoshal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2010, 08:10 AM   #15
sidney_jec
Complex Equation

why are u asking the pros and cons after you have booked the flat??

myIncredibleIndia | flickr | Sids Photography | Will you fight a monkey?
sidney_jec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2010, 09:51 AM   #16
studdmanster
<!error detected>

Likes (Received): 612

Quote:
Originally Posted by bghoshal View Post
I have booked top most floor flat. It is also the most expensive compared with other flats in the same tower. What's Pros & Cons for Top Most Flat? What's the technical specification of Tata Eden Court?
either u check ur brochure or tata eden crt's wbsyt as they would be able 2 enli8ten u!!!
Pros f top most flr: good view, no peeps by nearby flat mates, utmost privacy, good and fresh air!!!
cons f top mst flr: if lift's not u hv to be a good athlete 2 reach 2 ur flat or downstairs, in case f emergency the last one to exit!
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #17
abhi_mkj

Hi, I have booked an apt in Tower A. Just received the allotment letter this week. after a year of wait and numerous phone calls. I am still not 100% whether the project will complete. The projected date of completion is now Mar 2012. Also we were told there is no down payment scheme when we visited the site office. Can anyone confirm coz I do see a posting on their site saying it is there till June 30,2010?!

I am also looking to get in touch with others who have booked flats in the complex so that we can share info, to be aware of the progress and updates of the project.
abhi_mkj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2010, 12:04 AM   #18
bghoshal

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_mkj View Post
Hi, I have booked an apt in Tower A. Just received the allotment letter this week. after a year of wait and numerous phone calls. I am still not 100% whether the project will complete. The projected date of completion is now Mar 2012. Also we were told there is no down payment scheme when we visited the site office. Can anyone confirm coz I do see a posting on their site saying it is there till June 30,2010?!

I am also looking to get in touch with others who have booked flats in the complex so that we can share info, to be aware of the progress and updates of the project.
I have booked in Tower B. What would be the best option to choose for payment plan (downpayment or construction based)? Do you have any technical specification or where will I get that?
bghoshal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2010, 07:07 PM   #19
abhi_mkj

I dont have any official documentaion. When my family visited the site the ppl there had mentioned there is no downpayment plan option. Also in the documentation sent to me there was no such option mentioned.

But look at questions #9,#10 on the URL. You will have to contact Eden Court representative directly to get exact details. Keep us informed. I will do the same once i get more details.

http://www.edencourt.in/faqs.php
abhi_mkj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2010, 05:59 AM   #20
akdeb

I am interested to buy one south facing flat in Tata Eden

Do you know if anyone interested to release any south facing flat in Tata eden.
akdeb no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: