daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Cebu Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 13th, 2010, 02:15 AM   #61
betro

Likes (Received): 0

According to my source the Avida Tower 1 will set to start by June while Alveo in CBP will be on September 2010 og ang Ayala expansion on November 2010.
betro no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 13th, 2010, 04:36 AM   #62
Henz

Likes (Received): 2778

Wow... this makes our day.
Old February 13th, 2010, 08:00 AM   #63
Jarenz
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1303

i second the motion

Last edited by Jarenz; March 5th, 2010 at 04:30 PM.
Jarenz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010, 10:04 AM   #64
mAiNsTrEaMhunter
BANNED

Likes (Received): 412

Quote:
Originally Posted by betro View Post
According to my source the Avida Tower 1 will set to start by June while Alveo in CBP will be on September 2010 og ang Ayala expansion on November 2010.
WOW! grabeha ani uy!
mAiNsTrEaMhunter no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:04 PM   #65
vatics
Property Advisor

Likes (Received): 77

at diehard... kindly delete the post because cebu holdings is cracking down sites showing renderings without permission from them. one of our fellow brokers was banned from avida because of showing those renders not yet allowed for public showing. we might be sued for copyright laws. i did the same.
vatics no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:38 PM   #66
diehardbisdak
:-) good vibes!

Likes (Received): 10391

^ if that is the case, then we should delete this thread...i did mention the source...problema na na sa Ayala...heheh!
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #67
vatics
Property Advisor

i don't think ayala already published renderings of any sort regarding their upcoming condo project in Cebu. the problem is with the person who post those renderings without authorization from the owner or developer.

i already saw the sales pavilion and showroom of the avida model units... i was suppose to take pictures but we are not allowed to do so since the license to sell is not yet out and we are not yet authorized to provide any representations.

the showroom has standard and dressed up units for studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom unit. the downside in their unit floorplan is the small bathroom. however, the window layout and the grease trap used under the kitchen sink are great features in the unit. there are 5 designs in their 1-bedroom unit.

just wait for the official launching of avida towers cebu..and the opening of the showroom to the public.

Last edited by vatics; March 5th, 2010 at 03:12 PM.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:13 PM   #68
manila_eye
Idiot Killer

Likes (Received): 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardbisdak View Post
^ if that is the case, then we should delete this thread...i did mention the source...problema na na sa Ayala...heheh!
I totally agree with you on this.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:20 PM   #69
Henz

sobra ra man sad seguro ka sensitive sila if they would do that......... when in fact.. we are actually helping them... dont they know that we are actually marketing the Avida's products for free here....
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:21 PM   #70
vatics
Property Advisor

it's not just simply marketing henz. there are policies that we should uphold. they are the owners of the materials we are using to market and being the owners they have every right to do with the materials. the materials are covered under copyright laws. if they authorize us to use their materials then it is fine. but if they say otherwise then we are in deep trouble.

i guess what avida land is doing is actually a marketing strategy. there is that element of surprise which could be the primary reason they want to put on hold any public release of its design, interiors, etc. when it's tiime for the launching...all info about the project will be released to the public simultaneously.
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:23 PM   #71
christie
cebuinvestmentdotcom

Likes (Received): 982

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatics View Post
at diehard... kindly delete the post because cebu holdings is cracking down sites showing renderings without permission from them. one of our fellow brokers was banned from avida because of showing those renders not yet allowed for public showing. we might be sued for copyright laws. i did the same.
waaa..deleting...
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:46 PM   #72
Henz

Quote:
it's not just simply marketing henz. there are policies that we should uphold. they are the owners of the materials we are using to market and being the owners they have every right to do with the materials. the materials are covered under copyright laws. if they authorize us to use their materials then it is fine. but if they say otherwise then we are in deep trouble.

i guess what avida land is doing is actually a marketing strategy. there is that element of surprise which could be the primary reason they want to put on hold any public release of its design, interiors, etc. when it's tiime for the launching...all info about the project will be released to the public simultaneously.
ok bahala.. na sila.. let them sue the SSC............ let them sue everyone here.... so that they will know the repercussions..........
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:12 PM   #73
betro

Likes (Received): 0

Murag magproblema ang ayala kinsa si diehard, henz og uban forumer diri kay wala naka indicate ang name unless naay mosulti. hehehehe... Bitaw its okay for me na release ni siya kay makatabang jud ni sa Avida.
betro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:36 PM   #74
Jarenz
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1303

Problema na nila . . .
Jarenz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:37 PM   #75
Jimbu

Likes (Received): 307

problema na sa cebuinvestment.com. kung ila na i-delete sa site ma delete sab na sa SSC link ra gud na
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:24 PM   #76
MatudNilaBaby
BANNED

Likes (Received): 343

Quote:

if the rendering was published in the local papers, i dont think it is illegal to post it here for as long as the source is revealed.
MatudNilaBaby no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #77
vatics
Property Advisor

guys...i didn't expect these would be your reactions regarding the steps avida or CHI is doing. we even have a hard time removing our "for announcement purposes avida tower cebu ads".

my only fear...if ever avida or CHI will know this forum...they might request from skyscrapercity to go after those forumers who post it here without their permission as per copyright law violation. God forbid it wouldn't happen. i pity my fellow broker who got sacked by avida who is now banned for marketing any avida land projects. just imagine its repercussion on his business. that is an unexpected serious step of the company against erring individuals.

anyhow.. let's continue our discussion on avida towers cebu sans renderings to avoid violating any laws or policies. to immediately correct this mistake before the concerned parties ever get to find this thread, whoever posted the pictures here...if you are kind enough to temporarily delete the picture link. i know they are silly enough to impose those sanctions but we abide by their rules not ours.

@matudnila: the sad part is...no renderings were ever published on the national and local dailies. the renders shown were taken during the exclusive brokers project orientation.
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:21 PM   #78
AmbutLang

Likes (Received): 165

Maigali Amisa ang akong nagustoan gyud. Ang sunod SRP area FLI or SM
AmbutLang no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:39 PM   #79
Henz

i dont expect Avida neither Ayala to stoop down to such knee jerk reaction... and i dont think there were any intellectual property rights that has been violated for that matter.

just my opinion anyway.
Old March 5th, 2010, 08:40 PM   #80
Sleepwalker
Plug 'n Play

Likes (Received): 2963

Mga Bai, i think, no harm done man pud kung atong paminawon ang tambag ni Vatics...after all, ganahan lang siya maglikay og gubot. Nindot gani kay naa ning-warning...

Tags
asiatown, avida, ayala, cebu, condominium, philippines, residential