Tags
portraits
76K views 523 replies 34 participants last post by  El-Sahraoui 
#1 ·
Youn Lady in Essaouira

See less See more
#370 ·
ha ha you lost the plot and the arguement and now you turned to insults
but i take offence to being called a troll, so please dont call me that again!
dude the thread is not about you !
do you have some kind of complex ? either way , I don't care about your personal feelings and child like whinings ...
don't give that "Moroccan look" and "no way" crap..
instead take the challenge , and post pics of Igharbiyen crowd , since you suggested that I was cherry picking portraits of the Northerners...

sorry she didn't gave me her carte nationale number ...

#371 ·
dude the thread is not about you !
do you have some kind of complex ? either way , I don't care about your personal feelings and child like whinings ...
don't give that "Moroccan look" and "no way" crap..
instead take the challenge , and post pics of Igharbiyen crowd , since you suggested that I was cherry picking portraits of the Northerners...

sorry she didn't gave me her carte nationale number ...
no comment....

#374 ·
Ma mère et mon père sont fassis ( et tout mes oncles et mes tantes ) .

Mon grand père me racontait avec nostagie comment Fes était et comment elle est devenue . Comme par exemple dans l'ancienne médina était très propre il pouvait rester dans son bazar jusqu'a 23h de la nuit pour repartir dans sa maison dans la nouvelle Fes et que tout le monde était classe et courtois , éduquer et qu'il y'avait pas des voleurs ou agresseurs .
Mais maintenant les 3roubiya ont saccager et pourrient Fes malheureusement .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.