daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > East Asia > Mainland China Forum 中国论坛 > City Hall / 议事厅

Old September 13th, 2006, 10:13 AM   #1
ice787306
Legend

Likes (Received): 4

divide taiwan into 2 part one is blue the other is green

now in tanwan there is so many contradiction about drop the reins of president chen shui bian

if divide taiwan into 2 part one is blue the other is green then if the people like blue they can live in the blue country .if they like green and Mr chen then they could also be contented

how do u think of my idea?

Sponsored Links

Old September 13th, 2006, 10:31 AM   #2
hzkiller

Likes (Received): 74

台湾有资本耗 因为他是”发达国家“ 哈哈 大陆穷耗不起 我们还是安心发展
不过现在台湾流行红色哦
hzkiller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2006, 11:55 AM   #3
Sean Hannity
Tuned into America

Likes (Received): 0

I personally think it should be divided into pink and yellow.
Old September 13th, 2006, 01:14 PM   #4
Anna Maria

Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by hzkiller
不过现在台湾流行红色哦
If Taiwan should be satisfied with its current status, particularly consumption, mainland will overrun Taiwan sooner than you can imagine.

Do you remember this quote from "The Magnificent Seven"?

"Reminds me of that fellow back home that fell off a ten story building."
"What about him?"
"Well, as he was falling people on each floor kept hearing him say, "So far, so good." Tch... So far, so good!"
Anna Maria no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2006, 01:46 PM   #5
ice787306
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by hzkiller
不过现在台湾流行红色哦
wish china mainland is as rich as tanwan

why the mainland is poorer than taiwan ? if divide china mainland into 7 part some is democracy and some is autarchy ---------can every part is as rich as tanwan ?
Old September 14th, 2006, 01:50 PM   #6
Geronimo

The strategy of divide and conquer is an old one. If this actually happened i'm sure Taiwan would be 100% red
Geronimo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2006, 02:11 PM   #7
ice787306
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo
The strategy of divide and conquer is an old one. If this actually happened i'm sure Taiwan would be 100% red
i only want to say different people have different character and viewpoint ,

if there r more choice may be many conflict won't happen
Old September 14th, 2006, 02:49 PM   #8
Seekomania
CENTURION OF KHITAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice787306
wish china mainland is as rich as tanwan

why the mainland is poorer than taiwan ? if divide china mainland into 7 part some is democracy and some is autarchy ---------can every part is as rich as tanwan ?
I strongly believe that whether the country will be developed fast depends on what mechanism this country is and what belief its people have. So there will be no progress in efficiency of development if these two points have no change no matter how many parts the country is devided or how large its size is. As for which is better between fragmentation and unification, it is a matter of another question concerning the inter-states relations under some specific circumstance(east asia in this topic). I personally think the relation will be more benign under an idealistic mehcanism and a well-blown belief(perhaps Daoism?) if there is a big super government among these states or provinces in China, for never disappears everywhere no matter there are a multitude of countries or an unique one the competition will, which becomes vicious without regulation(forgive my imprudence but I strongly approve that UN means crap in significant international affairs!!) yet benign under certain resonable regulation.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Seekomania no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2006, 03:24 PM   #9
ice787306
Legend

Seekomania

u had better go to the autarchy part ,may be ti will make u happy and u will love that country more------------
the state is total different from provinve , "politics system",the state is like hongkong of china
but i also puzzled that why chinamainland is poor ?
Old September 14th, 2006, 04:12 PM   #10
Seekomania
CENTURION OF KHITAN

Quote:
Seekomania

u had better go to the autarchy part ,may be ti will make u happy and u will love that country more------------
No I will try to escape this kind of part you describe and overturn it, for the mehcanicism I referred is definitely nether autocracy nor so-called democracy in current China. Also the 7 parts as you propose will be more functional if they are united into one. If a kind of political system as you said is better than others, why not rescind them instead of toleration?

Quote:
the state is total different from provinve , "politics system",the state is like hongkong of china
I know there is some difference among respective province. However I wonder what is the relevence between this difference and unification of them. So you approve a seperated China will contribute to the development, right? I don't think so.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old September 14th, 2006, 06:05 PM   #11
Seekomania
CENTURION OF KHITAN

Quote:
Seekomania

To be frank(no offense), I totally suspect your cognition of Chinese people is correct because there is some indelible cultural tie among even if the extent of East Asia including China, Japan and Korea though they are mutually different but not incompatible. So let alone about the discrepancy among China internal. You shouldn't say that respective provinces are totally different at all and it is impossible indeed.

In my opinion the difference(I mean those in the proper China excludes certain minorities) may exist in these realms below
1. food
2. dialect
3. some customs according to the climate, for example, agriculture and folklore etc.

Last edited by Seekomania; September 14th, 2006 at 06:12 PM.
Old September 14th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #12
Seekomania
CENTURION OF KHITAN

Last edited by Seekomania; September 14th, 2006 at 06:11 PM.
Old September 14th, 2006, 07:19 PM   #13
gaoanyu

Likes (Received): 5

I think this ice guy is the one that wants Tibet to be separated from China, so no surprise that he wants China to be divided into 7 parts. I meant no offence.
gaoanyu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2006, 08:54 PM   #14
Austin Liu

Likes (Received): 1

To: ice@#@#@
If u are a chinese, do u know what is "败类" ?
Austin Liu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2006, 06:34 AM   #15
Sen

Likes (Received): 15

I like your idea, i have bee vocing this over the years, greater Taipei and northern Taiwan can join China, the South can become independent for all i care,this way everyone will be happy, we get Taiwan's industrial areas and a seaport to the pacific, the poor undeveloped south, who cares if we have it or not>
Sen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2006, 12:45 PM   #16
ice787306
Legend

divide is the best way to solve conflict

make china just as the USA