search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Dubai Projects > DubaiLand

DubaiLand High-rise developments in the world's largest entertainment park.
» Sports City | Projects by Mizin

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 26th, 2008, 05:20 PM   #241
maeag

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by avid View Post
does anyone have a villa for sale? do you think jumeriah village will be a worthwhile investment?
Lots of villa are for sale on the market and definitely the price will continue to grow. Even if you buy now, it is expensive compare to before but you will still make profit.
Sport city is i believe better than Jumeirah village for the moment as it is more advance. Some towers started already. I bought flats in a tower under construction and can start to sell them already.
Liwan, "queue point" increased for the last month but completion date.....
maeag no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:14 AM   #242
pegasusrealty
Pegasus Realty LLC

Mazaya Villa

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad65 View Post
Can any one tell me how to confirm villa type - I have a villa A type with Mazzaya, but am not sure about A1, A2, A3, etc. My contract (what contract? - finance agreement is all I have) does not seem to specify this.

All I have is a brochure given to me at purchase which shows construction area as 345 sqm. Am getting the impression from posts here that lay out has changed - Mazzaya seem to have reduced the number of bathrooms upstairs, and consequently the width of the villa - is this right?

I bought in Spetember 2006 and am thinking it might be time to sell. Are they really hitting the AED4m mark now. A friend who bought at the same time, same villa type, sold in February of this year for AED3.4m.
Hello

I am Urgently looking for Buying a Mazaya Villa Type - A

This is actually for my client. Please let me know if ur willing to sell your villa.

regards

Pradeep
[email protected]
m-+971559957894
www.pegasusrealtyllc.com
pegasusrealty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:16 AM   #243
pegasusrealty
Pegasus Realty LLC

Hello

I am Urgently looking for Buying a Mazaya Villa Type - A

This is actually for my client. Please let me know if ur willing to sell your villa.

regards

Pradeep
[email protected]
m-+971559957894
www.pegasusrealtyllc.com
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:19 AM   #244
Tojbas

Are there any new photos of the community to show how its shaping up? Thanks! How much rent do you think we should be able to get for these Villas? Type A?
Tojbas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #245
pegasusrealty
Pegasus Realty LLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojbas View Post
I really don't know what to expect now, with some people being positive and others negative. I guess I am pretty much neutral. I just bought my A type in January. Anyone know what the market value is of lately?

What happened about the petition? Is it still going forward? Any update on that?
Also will be Villa's be completed on time? As They are due for delivery 1st quarter 2009.

Regards,
Hi,

can you please send me the detail of your villa. I have some prospective clients who would be interested for it.

Regards

Pradeep
pegasus realty llc
M-0559957894
pradeep at pegasusrealtyllc dot com
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:23 AM   #246
pegasusrealty
Pegasus Realty LLC

Quote:
Are there any new photos of the community to show how its shaping up? Thanks! How much rent do you think we should be able to get for these Villas? Type A?
Is it A1 A2 or A3
A1 - Selling price app. 4.15M
Old May 28th, 2008, 11:37 AM   #247
maeag

Tojbas,

for an A2, when the place will be nice, green... you can expect minimum, but really minimum 300 000 dhs/year, it can go till 320/330. Not so bad.
It will be good if this guy from the real estate stop to spoil our forum :-)
I do not believe Tojbas's house is for sale, and even, there is a PM possibility to contact in direct the member.
Old May 28th, 2008, 03:49 PM   #248
Tojbas

Pegasusrealty I do not know why you are assuming that my house is for sale? I asked the market price for my own knowledge and rent for my own knowledge. I do not have them for sale.

Maeag that sounds good, mabye you can get your half palm tree then haha. 300,000 does not seem bad that is about 8% I presume.
Old May 29th, 2008, 01:52 PM   #249
maeag

Quote:
Pegasusrealty I do not know why you are assuming that my house is for sale? I asked the market price for my own knowledge and rent for my own knowledge. I do not have them for sale.

Maeag that sounds good, mabye you can get your half palm tree then haha. 300,000 does not seem bad that is about 8% I presume.
Yes it is a good news for all of us. And Mazaya is trying its best to make us happy.
I just send them a list of things i want to add in my villa, they told me that they will have a look if they can do. I told them that i am also ready to carry the cost. Lets see...
i will be coming to your villa in one year time to take a coffee and to collect this half palm tree
Old May 29th, 2008, 05:36 PM   #250
Tojbas

Haha... sure maeag I will be waiting. I hope it is less than one year! What all are you adding to your villa?
Old May 29th, 2008, 08:26 PM   #251
maeag

just trying to get different finishing.... but i did not win yet.... will let you know if i got approval
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:48 PM   #252
Tojbas

Do you think we can add basement :-)
Old May 31st, 2008, 04:11 PM   #253
Philippa C

Likes (Received): 1

Really, there should be a useable room on the roof. They've gone to the expense of putting in the staircase to the roof with proper access. At the very least you could have a roof terrace with pergola and cover the ac units with lattice and plants. We can pretend we're in a 3 storey Hattan!
Philippa C no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2008, 08:40 PM   #254
maeag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philippa C View Post
Really, there should be a useable room on the roof. They've gone to the expense of putting in the staircase to the roof with proper access. At the very least you could have a roof terrace with pergola and cover the ac units with lattice and plants. We can pretend we're in a 3 storey Hattan!
For us, we will try to submit to dubai properties a design with a close roof in order to add living space, we will do it at the handover of the property and see if they allow us to build. As per construction standart of the villa, 3 level is not permitted, let's see. If some of you are interested, we should together see an architect who can design it for us in order to try to get the approval.
Let's hope... if they approve it can be a big added value to our property, we will have to invest but at the actual price of the square feet, it will be very good to do it...
Old June 1st, 2008, 07:31 AM   #255
avid

guys, how are rates calculated for villa / town houses - is it on built up area or only on the living area?
avid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2008, 12:42 PM   #256
Tojbas

Won't it be better if we request for a basement instead as most of the villas haven't started? or have they?
Old June 1st, 2008, 02:49 PM   #257
anacreon

Likes (Received): 1

Yes, better to ask for a basement - though this can be v expensive to add.

Any extra covered space on the roof will count as GFA and on most Mazaya Villas the max total GFA allowed will be limited to a figure which equates to 2/3 of the plot size.
anacreon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2008, 04:34 PM   #258
maeag

They will never do any basement for us, we should not dream.
I was just telling that after completion and handover by mazaya, means on my own, i will try to submit a request to Dubai Properties to do modifications and then to build the top. I do not believe to much they will accept, but who do not try will never get things done...
Calculation is based on BUA of course, and they did not include the roof on it, but included what is covered, means the 2nd stairs is included in the counting.
Old June 7th, 2008, 11:06 AM   #259
maeag

I just went this morning on the site and saw that some Mazaya villa are really well started...
It is growing very fast!!!! in one month they are able to build the villa till the roof (only the structure...). We should be confident to get them on 1st quarter 2009
Old June 7th, 2008, 06:55 PM   #260
Tojbas

Maeag that is very good news. But i am still sure there will be some delays on the project at least 2-3 months. Did you take any photographs? It would be great to see the community building up.

Tags
dubai, united arab emirates