search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Dubai Projects > DubaiLand

DubaiLand High-rise developments in the world's largest entertainment park.
» Sports City | Projects by Mizin

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM   #341
maeag

Likes (Received): 0

I have just been told today that Dewa is currently working on water and electricity. It should be finish in January. It is online with their expectation.
I also got information that few villa might be delivered soon, all of them will not be delivered on same time.

Last edited by maeag; December 22nd, 2008 at 07:38 AM.
maeag no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 22nd, 2008, 05:16 PM   #342
Philippa C

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tojbas View Post
I do hope, Mazaya Villa's turn to be a great investment as well as a place to live in. I hope they don't get shadowed by Dubai Properties Villa's which according to many are superior in finishing.

?
I hope the cliche "buy the worst house in the best street" holds through for the Mazaya villas! I hope that having the bigger and nicer DP villas around will make the overall area nicer and so people will be happy to live in a good area.

Of course, we don't know what will happen with the current financial crisis. Rentals seem slow at the moment and nothing seems to be selling.
Philippa C no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 1st, 2009, 03:31 PM   #343
sandr

We think the internal design of the Mazaya Villas is actually better than the internal design of the Dubai Properties villas. Agree re finishings - especially bathrooms - but the cost of fixing the Mazaya property villas to make them exactly as you'd like them won't be anything like the additional cost of the Dubai Properties villas.

Does anyone know how easy it will be to make alterations to Mazaya villas post delivery? We would like to put an external entrance into the Maid's room for example.
sandr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2009, 02:59 PM   #344
Tojbas

Maeag, thats good news that DEWA is working at the site getting their part of the work done. The project itself has come out very well in the past one year and has shown immense progress.

I do not think we can expect high rentals from Mazaya Villa. Maeag what do you think? In my opinion 300,000 is maximum I think in current market situations for a A2 type. Palm Jumeirah are al most going at 400,000 now for their Garden Homes.

Sandr, sorry I wouldn't know but I do not think it would be much.
Tojbas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2009, 12:55 PM   #345
maeag

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandr View Post
We think the internal design of the Mazaya Villas is actually better than the internal design of the Dubai Properties villas. Agree re finishings - especially bathrooms - but the cost of fixing the Mazaya property villas to make them exactly as you'd like them won't be anything like the additional cost of the Dubai Properties villas.

Does anyone know how easy it will be to make alterations to Mazaya villas post delivery? We would like to put an external entrance into the Maid's room for example.
I do agree with you that it will not be difficult to make few changes in order to get it much better... that's also what we will do.
If you check the structure of the villa,it will be very easy to move wall/door...
I also wish to put a door for the maid room instead of the window, i think it should not be difficult if you keep same design than the door next to the kitchen. For myself, I will do it without any approval...
Old January 5th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #346
maeag

Quote:
Maeag, thats good news that DEWA is working at the site getting their part of the work done. The project itself has come out very well in the past one year and has shown immense progress.

I do not think we can expect high rentals from Mazaya Villa. Maeag what do you think? In my opinion 300,000 is maximum I think in current market situations for a A2 type. Palm Jumeirah are al most going at 400,000 now for their Garden Homes.

Sandr, sorry I wouldn't know but I do not think it would be much.
Happy New Year...
I think that 300000AED should be a nice rent... but not more as you say. It might take also little bit time until the final completion of the project.
I went many time on the site these past weeks, and it is really going well.
Old January 6th, 2009, 09:18 AM   #347
Tojbas

300,000 AED should be very good rent for those who bought the first phase as their return would be more than 12%. For you and I, it will be much less mabye around 7% because we bought at higher levels.

They will not only take time till the completion of the project but also because there will be so many Villa's vacant in the market at the time as I think that many people that bought are investors and looking to rent or sell at completion.

I hope they meet their dates this summer. I have completed 80% of the paymet next will be on completion.
Old January 7th, 2009, 02:05 PM   #348
Lasse Egeen

How much is the mazaya villa type A1 in the villa project?? can any one help me with a price???
Lasse Egeen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2009, 03:38 PM   #349
maeag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasse Egeen View Post
How much is the mazaya villa type A1 in the villa project?? can any one help me with a price???
I think you should be able to find it currently for around 4.5 million all inclusive. As per today classifieds, it is 4.5 net to owner, means you have to add around 2 to 3%.
Old January 7th, 2009, 09:24 PM   #350
Tojbas

Lasse, please check your pm.

Maeag there are few distress sellers in the market now. I got a offer the other day at -5% of OP with relaxed payment. OP was 4050000
Old January 8th, 2009, 10:06 AM   #351
bware

Likes (Received): 3

Mazaya letter to Owners

Email received today from Mazaya mentions that
Looks like a mass email as did not mention any name.

I have written to the Lands Department for an answer as the phone just rang out and no one would answer.
I thought registration of property was done on completion of the building?
Have the rules changed?
Would the Government be chasing up funds because of the shortage of money?

Mazaya mention
Quote:
Please note that as per the deadline declared by the Land Department, the payment should have already been settled. Therefore, please remit payment as soon as possible to avoid future issues with the Land Department.
What about the Mazaya promise to complete Villas, that deadline blew out years ago....
Any thoughts....
Letter from Mazaya
Quote:
We are pleased to inform you that we are now in the stage of pre-registering your purchased property at The Villa Project at the Land Department of Dubai under your ownership.
In view of the aforementioned, this letter is to inform you that a fee of 1 % of the selling value plus AED 10.00 against pre-registration is being levied by the Land Department. We kindly request you to contact us immediately and arrange for a Manager's Chegue payable to Dubai Land Department. For the avoidance of doubt, please refer to the clauses stipulated under Paragraph 5 (Title, Possession and Risk) of the Sales and Purchase agreement.Please note that as per the deadline declared by the Land Department, the payment should have already been settled. Therefore, please remit payment as soon as possible to avoid future issues with the Land Department.
bware no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2009, 10:13 AM   #352
Tojbas

Weird, I have not received anything in reference to this?
Old January 8th, 2009, 12:28 PM   #353
heavensent

i was offered phase 1 villa from DP for 3.9 on secondary market...looks like a good deal... what you guys think
heavensent no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2009, 12:57 PM   #354
Tojbas

There are Mazaya A1 available at minus 7-9% from a distress seller. pm me if ur interested.

I do not know about DP, but their more exp than mazaya.
Old January 8th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #355
maeag

Quote:
Weird, I have not received anything in reference to this?
I am also surprised that I didnot received such mail also, and believe me they know me more than very well in Mazaya...
May be your villa is in the first batch of delivery and ours not...
I will ask them next week and will let you know the status.
Old January 8th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #356
maeag

Quote:
There are Mazaya A1 available at minus 7-9% from a distress seller. pm me if ur interested.

I do not know about DP, but their more exp than mazaya.
Tojbas,
Can you PM the details. Thanks
Old January 11th, 2009, 12:31 PM   #357
pm1970

Hi guys, I am looking to sell my B1. Any idea on how the pricing is currently?
pm1970 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2009, 03:51 PM   #358
Tojbas

Quote:
Originally Posted by maeag View Post
I am also surprised that I didnot received such mail also, and believe me they know me more than very well in Mazaya...
May be your villa is in the first batch of delivery and ours not...
I will ask them next week and will let you know the status.
I just received a mass e-mail giving a construction update and asking for the manager cheque. They have however not mentioned the amount or percentage.

Also what I found shocking was that they mentioned the first phase will be completed in Q3 2009, this means upto September it can take!

Maeag, you have any update on this issue?
Old January 12th, 2009, 07:19 AM   #359
maeag

Quote:
I just received a mass e-mail giving a construction update and asking for the manager cheque. They have however not mentioned the amount or percentage.

Also what I found shocking was that they mentioned the first phase will be completed in Q3 2009, this means upto September it can take!

Maeag, you have any update on this issue?
I just wrote to them, I will update you when I will get my answer
Old January 12th, 2009, 10:15 AM   #360
bware

Likes (Received): 3

Still no reply from Dubai Lands Department.
Shame these Government Workers don't have to work for a living...

Any one have any updates on the correct registration procedures ?
I missed out on the mass email construction update.
Did the update have any worth while information ?
bware no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
dubai, united arab emirates