daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:37 PM   #41
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

I found only this not too professional map of the finished M6 Highway section! Its in the circle...



Other hungarian highways/motorways are coming up... Be perpared!
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:37 PM   #42
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

I found only this not too professional map of the finished M6 Highway section! Its in the circle...



Other hungarian highways/motorways are coming up... Be perpared!
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM   #43
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,431
Likes (Received): 3415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtya

Other hungarian highways/motorways are coming up... Be perpared!
Várok!!!
Cheers!
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM   #44
x-type
con los terroristas
 
x-type's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bjelovar [HR]
Posts: 13,431
Likes (Received): 3415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtya

Other hungarian highways/motorways are coming up... Be perpared!
Várok!!!
Cheers!
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:48 PM   #45
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type
i must dissapoint you and say Köröshegy is not going to be the longest in this part of Europe, Austrian Krems (2607 m), Scönberg-Matrei (2107) and Croatian Drežnik (2485 m) are longer. but Köröshegy is impressive, indeed! I'm really hardly waiting you to finish M7!

there is no many photos from Hungarian motorways on internet, so you could publish some of them, right?!

i didn't know that you are working on M6, it's good! and the large surprise is that it is finished to Dunaújváros allready! btw, Ploče is in Croatia, not Bosnia.

and can someone say what is with toll on M5, is it still working, or it is also under vignette system?
That information about the viaduct was in the pressinfo... So they lied again...
About Ploce you are absolutly right, it is in Croatia. I have no idea why I typed Bosnia. Sorry Mate! But I corrected it!

Thank's God M5 is under the vignette system now. I almost payed even my soul away on that highway...
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:48 PM   #46
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type
i must dissapoint you and say Köröshegy is not going to be the longest in this part of Europe, Austrian Krems (2607 m), Scönberg-Matrei (2107) and Croatian Drežnik (2485 m) are longer. but Köröshegy is impressive, indeed! I'm really hardly waiting you to finish M7!

there is no many photos from Hungarian motorways on internet, so you could publish some of them, right?!

i didn't know that you are working on M6, it's good! and the large surprise is that it is finished to Dunaújváros allready! btw, Ploče is in Croatia, not Bosnia.

and can someone say what is with toll on M5, is it still working, or it is also under vignette system?
That information about the viaduct was in the pressinfo... So they lied again...
About Ploce you are absolutly right, it is in Croatia. I have no idea why I typed Bosnia. Sorry Mate! But I corrected it!

Thank's God M5 is under the vignette system now. I almost payed even my soul away on that highway...
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM   #47
Bikes
sababa
 
Bikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warsaw, Stockholm, Budapest, Berlin
Posts: 3,417
Likes (Received): 2665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtya
The construction works of the M6 started in October 2004 and was completly finished by September 2006. M6, the part of Corridor 5c is planned to be finished through heard anything about that part of the project.
Damn Corridor 5c... Now i know why it took me to get from Budapest to Kraków in 8 hours (driving, 390km)... They were building this motorway everywhere...
__________________
Dubai Marina Yachts
Bikes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM   #48
Bikes
sababa
 
Bikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warsaw, Stockholm, Budapest, Berlin
Posts: 3,417
Likes (Received): 2665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtya
The construction works of the M6 started in October 2004 and was completly finished by September 2006. M6, the part of Corridor 5c is planned to be finished through heard anything about that part of the project.
Damn Corridor 5c... Now i know why it took me to get from Budapest to Kraków in 8 hours (driving, 390km)... They were building this motorway everywhere...
__________________
Dubai Marina Yachts
Bikes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM   #49
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

This is a nother map of the existing Hungarian Highway-system

Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM   #50
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

This is a nother map of the existing Hungarian Highway-system

Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:08 PM   #51
Verso
Islander
 
Verso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ljubljana
Posts: 22,069
Likes (Received): 4736

Does anyone have any idea if the M70 expressway (Letenye - Tornyiszentmiklós/Slovenia), which as far as I know is 2-laned, is planned to be widened into a motorway? After 2008 it will namely be the only 2-lane part of the Budapest - Ljubljana - Italy highway.



Last edited by Verso; March 6th, 2012 at 04:13 AM.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:08 PM   #52
Verso
Islander
 
Verso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ljubljana
Posts: 22,069
Likes (Received): 4736

del

Last edited by Verso; March 6th, 2012 at 04:14 AM.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:52 PM   #53
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso
Does anyone have any idea if the M70 expressway (Letenye - Tornyiszentmiklós/Slovenia), which as far as I know is 2-laned, is planned to be widened into a motorway? After 2008 it will namely be the only 2-lane part of the Budapest - Ljubljana - Italy highway.
As far as I know the government will enounce the result of the tender on that project this fall, so the winner can finish that little highway-section by 2007.12.
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:52 PM   #54
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso
Does anyone have any idea if the M70 expressway (Letenye - Tornyiszentmiklós/Slovenia), which as far as I know is 2-laned, is planned to be widened into a motorway? After 2008 it will namely be the only 2-lane part of the Budapest - Ljubljana - Italy highway.
As far as I know the government will enounce the result of the tender on that project this fall, so the winner can finish that little highway-section by 2007.12.
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:41 PM   #55
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

M5 Motorway

The M5 was our second higyhway/motorway after the M1 that reached a boarder. This time at Röszke-Horgos, the Hungarian-Serb boarder. The project was finished on 11th of March this year, just days before the elections...

You'll find some photos here taken from the air!













And my favorites, the demolishing of the toll-gates:


Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:41 PM   #56
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

M5 Motorway

The M5 was our second higyhway/motorway after the M1 that reached a boarder. This time at Röszke-Horgos, the Hungarian-Serb boarder. The project was finished on 11th of March this year, just days before the elections...

You'll find some photos here taken from the air!













And my favorites, the demolishing of the toll-gates:


Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:48 PM   #57
lindenthaler
ubahnista
 
lindenthaler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Berlin
Posts: 4,532
Likes (Received): 175

Hu did a great job with extended M5 direct to HU-SRB border crossing, both sides have now a brand new a real full-highway border crossings so it looks very cool Unfortunately behind the serbian border there is no real highway to Belgrade (just "half" highway) but this will change very soon, in about two weeks we ll know who is gonna to build full highway from HU-Border to Novi Sad, from Novi Sad to BGD about 75% of highways is constructed, rest is U/C right now. (about 70km) (participators are Bouyguess, Strabag, Alpine and one more company i don't know its name).
Here are some my pics of M5:









M0 (i hate it, it shall be wider and upgarded to fully highway, BDP deserves much better bypass highway)






and M1











In this post u can see how does new Serbian border crossing Horgos /Röszke looks like, direct behind M5 starts
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:48 PM   #58
lindenthaler
ubahnista
 
lindenthaler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Berlin
Posts: 4,532
Likes (Received): 175

Hu did a great job with extended M5 direct to HU-SRB border crossing, both sides have now a brand new a real full-highway border crossings so it looks very cool Unfortunately behind the serbian border there is no real highway to Belgrade (just "half" highway) but this will change very soon, in about two weeks we ll know who is gonna to build full highway from HU-Border to Novi Sad, from Novi Sad to BGD about 75% of highways is constructed, rest is U/C right now. (about 70km) (participators are Bouyguess, Strabag, Alpine and one more company i don't know its name).
Here are some my pics of M5:









M0 (i hate it, it shall be wider and upgarded to fully highway, BDP deserves much better bypass highway)






and M1











In this post u can see how does new Serbian border crossing Horgos /Röszke looks like, direct behind M5 starts
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:57 PM   #59
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

Fantastic pics!
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:57 PM   #60
Qtya
sensational
 
Qtya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Budapest - Brussels
Posts: 15,047
Likes (Received): 9050

Fantastic pics!
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
budapest, highways, hungary, motorways

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu