daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:37 PM   #41
Qtya
sensational

Likes (Received): 9050

I found only this not too professional map of the finished M6 Highway section! Its in the circle...

Other hungarian highways/motorways are coming up... Be perpared!
Qtya no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:37 PM   #42
Qtya
sensational

I found only this not too professional map of the finished M6 Highway section! Its in the circle...

Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM   #43
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3415

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtya

Várok!!!
Cheers!
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:44 PM   #44
x-type
con los terroristas

Likes (Received): 3415

Quote:

Várok!!!
Cheers!
x-type no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:48 PM   #45
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type
i must dissapoint you and say Köröshegy is not going to be the longest in this part of Europe, Austrian Krems (2607 m), Scönberg-Matrei (2107) and Croatian Drežnik (2485 m) are longer. but Köröshegy is impressive, indeed! I'm really hardly waiting you to finish M7!

there is no many photos from Hungarian motorways on internet, so you could publish some of them, right?!

i didn't know that you are working on M6, it's good! and the large surprise is that it is finished to Dunaújváros allready! btw, Ploče is in Croatia, not Bosnia.

and can someone say what is with toll on M5, is it still working, or it is also under vignette system?
That information about the viaduct was in the pressinfo... So they lied again...
About Ploce you are absolutly right, it is in Croatia. I have no idea why I typed Bosnia. Sorry Mate! But I corrected it!

Thank's God M5 is under the vignette system now. I almost payed even my soul away on that highway...
Old September 2nd, 2006, 07:48 PM   #46
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-type
i must dissapoint you and say Köröshegy is not going to be the longest in this part of Europe, Austrian Krems (2607 m), Scönberg-Matrei (2107) and Croatian Drežnik (2485 m) are longer. but Köröshegy is impressive, indeed! I'm really hardly waiting you to finish M7!

there is no many photos from Hungarian motorways on internet, so you could publish some of them, right?!

i didn't know that you are working on M6, it's good! and the large surprise is that it is finished to Dunaújváros allready! btw, Ploče is in Croatia, not Bosnia.

and can someone say what is with toll on M5, is it still working, or it is also under vignette system?
That information about the viaduct was in the pressinfo... So they lied again...
About Ploce you are absolutly right, it is in Croatia. I have no idea why I typed Bosnia. Sorry Mate! But I corrected it!

Thank's God M5 is under the vignette system now. I almost payed even my soul away on that highway...
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM   #47
Bikes
sababa

Likes (Received): 2665

Quote:
The construction works of the M6 started in October 2004 and was completly finished by September 2006. M6, the part of Corridor 5c is planned to be finished through heard anything about that part of the project.
Damn Corridor 5c... Now i know why it took me to get from Budapest to Kraków in 8 hours (driving, 390km)... They were building this motorway everywhere...
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:15 PM   #48
Bikes
sababa

Likes (Received): 2665

Quote:
The construction works of the M6 started in October 2004 and was completly finished by September 2006. M6, the part of Corridor 5c is planned to be finished through heard anything about that part of the project.
Damn Corridor 5c... Now i know why it took me to get from Budapest to Kraków in 8 hours (driving, 390km)... They were building this motorway everywhere...
Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM   #49
Qtya
sensational

This is a nother map of the existing Hungarian Highway-system

Old September 2nd, 2006, 08:44 PM   #50
Qtya
sensational

This is a nother map of the existing Hungarian Highway-system

Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:08 PM   #51
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4736

Does anyone have any idea if the M70 expressway (Letenye - Tornyiszentmiklós/Slovenia), which as far as I know is 2-laned, is planned to be widened into a motorway? After 2008 it will namely be the only 2-lane part of the Budapest - Ljubljana - Italy highway.

Last edited by Verso; March 6th, 2012 at 04:13 AM.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:08 PM   #52
Verso
Islander

Likes (Received): 4736

del

Last edited by Verso; March 6th, 2012 at 04:14 AM.
Verso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:52 PM   #53
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso
Does anyone have any idea if the M70 expressway (Letenye - Tornyiszentmiklós/Slovenia), which as far as I know is 2-laned, is planned to be widened into a motorway? After 2008 it will namely be the only 2-lane part of the Budapest - Ljubljana - Italy highway.
As far as I know the government will enounce the result of the tender on that project this fall, so the winner can finish that little highway-section by 2007.12.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:52 PM   #54
Qtya
sensational

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verso
As far as I know the government will enounce the result of the tender on that project this fall, so the winner can finish that little highway-section by 2007.12.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:41 PM   #55
Qtya
sensational

M5 Motorway

The M5 was our second higyhway/motorway after the M1 that reached a boarder. This time at Röszke-Horgos, the Hungarian-Serb boarder. The project was finished on 11th of March this year, just days before the elections...

You'll find some photos here taken from the air!

And my favorites, the demolishing of the toll-gates:

Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:41 PM   #56
Qtya
sensational

M5 Motorway

The M5 was our second higyhway/motorway after the M1 that reached a boarder. This time at Röszke-Horgos, the Hungarian-Serb boarder. The project was finished on 11th of March this year, just days before the elections...

You'll find some photos here taken from the air!

And my favorites, the demolishing of the toll-gates:

Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:48 PM   #57
lindenthaler
ubahnista

Likes (Received): 175

Hu did a great job with extended M5 direct to HU-SRB border crossing, both sides have now a brand new a real full-highway border crossings so it looks very cool Unfortunately behind the serbian border there is no real highway to Belgrade (just "half" highway) but this will change very soon, in about two weeks we ll know who is gonna to build full highway from HU-Border to Novi Sad, from Novi Sad to BGD about 75% of highways is constructed, rest is U/C right now. (about 70km) (participators are Bouyguess, Strabag, Alpine and one more company i don't know its name).
Here are some my pics of M5:

M0 (i hate it, it shall be wider and upgarded to fully highway, BDP deserves much better bypass highway)

and M1

In this post u can see how does new Serbian border crossing Horgos /Röszke looks like, direct behind M5 starts
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:48 PM   #58
lindenthaler
ubahnista

Likes (Received): 175

Hu did a great job with extended M5 direct to HU-SRB border crossing, both sides have now a brand new a real full-highway border crossings so it looks very cool Unfortunately behind the serbian border there is no real highway to Belgrade (just "half" highway) but this will change very soon, in about two weeks we ll know who is gonna to build full highway from HU-Border to Novi Sad, from Novi Sad to BGD about 75% of highways is constructed, rest is U/C right now. (about 70km) (participators are Bouyguess, Strabag, Alpine and one more company i don't know its name).
Here are some my pics of M5:

M0 (i hate it, it shall be wider and upgarded to fully highway, BDP deserves much better bypass highway)

and M1

In this post u can see how does new Serbian border crossing Horgos /Röszke looks like, direct behind M5 starts
lindenthaler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:57 PM   #59
Qtya
sensational

Fantastic pics!
Old September 2nd, 2006, 10:57 PM   #60
Qtya
sensational

Fantastic pics!