daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Bulgaria > Urban Bulgaria > Transport and Infrastructure

Transport and Infrastructure Инфраструктура

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 228 votes, 5.00 average.
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #21
Le Clerk
AUTOBANN.ED

Likes (Received): 11825

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnovec View Post

1270 km. 1st class roads will be turned into 2x2 expressways with speed limit 120 km/h. This is the plan for road development of the governemt till 2020.
Bulgaria plans to build 4 highways at the border with Romania by 2020?

AFAIK, among the 4 border points planned to be reached by the Bulgarian motorways, only 2 are currently planned by the Gov: Giurgiu and Black Sea border. On the other hand, the Romanian motorway plans are only until 2015, thereafter another planning will folow. I think the other 2 border points willl be covered at that point (I think I heard something like that).

In any case, I hope the 2 govs coordinate between themselves in building the border motorway connections.
Le Clerk no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #22
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18707

Well the Vidin point is where the Danube bridge II will hopefully be built. I think the Romanian govnmt. must think first about upgrading the Kalafat-Kraiova road. Kalafat - Drobeta goes through a lot more difficult terrain so i think it will be tougher to make the required infrastructure there.

Silistra was mentioned last year as the next point where a bridge over the Danube will be built ... but that will be god knows when.

Anyway - those plans up to 2020 seem very nice ... but somehow i can't see them completed till then. No way!
Turnovec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #23
bgrs
dRusenec :)

Likes (Received): 3441

Those are not highways, but 2x2 roads
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:40 PM   #24
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgrs View Post
Those are not highways, but 2x2 roads
They are highways, even the two laned first class roads in Bulgaria are highways, those 2X2 arenīt motorways, but they are highways.
Old May 17th, 2008, 05:25 PM   #25
ВОДА
on the move

Trakia Motorway Concession Has Failed

Boiko Borisov Wants Government`s Resignation

http://www.chambersz.com/index.php/c...iew/15859/109/

Check the Video as well!
ВОДА no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 02:54 PM   #26
grzaniec z galicji
BANNED

Likes (Received): 253

Hi everyone
I'm planning road by the Bulgarian, the goal is a Burgas, I'll comming from Romania (I don't have any special place there, but I want see this country), so, the place crossing board is open. If somebody reccomend me plane road and with beautyful view I'll be very charming.
How much time take me the trip from Burgas to Sofia (km? h?) by the car?
Thank's a lot, it's will be funny
grzaniec z galicji no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 03:13 PM   #27
radi6404

I donīt understand how you guys can be optimistic with this ******* shit country called Bulgaria, we are the last thing in europe when it comes to infrastructure, how can you guys not complain when motorways got delayed for decates, thatīs not normal, all countries are currently constructing motorways, we are only constructing the Ljulin motorway currently and nothing more, and there they even work slow, donīt wanna work on Saturdays and Sundays or 24 hours to finish it because itīs already way too late. Crashes happen all the time due to extremly narrow bad quality nationalroads, which are passing through villages where children play and sometimes die because of fast races because there are no motorways here. And you guys are always optimistic and hide the real things to the foreigners, but foreigners see on the map that there are no motorways at all and that bad companies like poor Portugese company construct motorways with no noise isolation walls, no lit exits and so on, next year we must elect other party which wil finally build motorways.
Old May 19th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #28
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by ВОДА View Post
Trakia Motorway Concession Has Failed

Boiko Borisov Wants Government`s Resignation

http://www.chambersz.com/index.php/c...iew/15859/109/

Check the Video as well!
Boiko Borisov is right and Sergei Stanishev has to be killed.
Old May 19th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #29
Turnovec
-----------

I think that this photo is taken by Делян

Trakia Motorway Bulgaria автомагистрала Тракия България

image hosted on flickr
Old May 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM   #30
Turnovec
-----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by grzaniec z galicji View Post
Hi everyone
I'm planning road by the Bulgarian, the goal is a Burgas, I'll comming from Romania (I don't have any special place there, but I want see this country), so, the place crossing board is open. If somebody reccomend me plane road and with beautyful view I'll be very charming.
How much time take me the trip from Burgas to Sofia (km? h?) by the car?
Thank's a lot, it's will be funny
Hi buddy!

I can recommend you a route. You can enter Bulgaria from bucurest via the "Friendship Bridge" between Giurgui and Russe. The distance between Bucurest and Russe is about 70km. You can stop by and have a look at Ruse's center - it is worth seeing.

Next stop 100-110 km. in south direction is Veliko Tarnovo. This is my home town and it is worth seeing too. Lots of history and beautifull views there.

Then from Veliko Tarnovo you can cross Stara Planina and reaching Gurkovo , take the east direction towards Burgas.

From Burgas to Sofia the distance is about 400km. and 70% of the road is motorway, so depending on the car you have you can take it between 3.5 to 5 hours.

Old May 20th, 2008, 02:43 PM   #31
Turnovec
-----------

Wait till radi sees this

Quote:
Строежът на магистрала "Струма" може да тръгне догодина
19 Май 2008

До края на тази година трябва да приключи работното проектиране за магистрала "Струма" и от следващата да започнат процедурите за възлагане изграждането на магистралата, съобщи министърът на регионалното развитие Асен Гагаузов в понеделник на среща с кмета на Благоевград Костадин Паскалев, местния лидер на БСП Йорданка Слатинска и секретаря на Висшия съвет на БСП Ивелин Николов.

Проектът за магистрала "Струма" се финансира от Оперативна програма "Транспорт", като предварителната стойност, на която се оценява, е 600 млн. евро. Дължината на отсечката е 138 километра, а проектът беше окончателно одобрен от Министерството на околната среда и водите на 4 януари. Проблемният участък от гледна точка на екологията е едва 19 километра и ще се изпълни чрез поредица от тунели и виадукти през Кресненското дефиле, за да се запази екологията на района. Това ще оскъпи проекта с около 200 млн. евро, по предварителни разчети.

"Приехме предложението на община Благоевград и гражданския инициативен комитет за промяна на трасето на магистралата край Благоевград и то да преминава по западния бряг на река Струма", каза министър Гагаузов. Така се отговаря на намеренията на местната управа за развитие на града и неговата индустриална зона.

Избраният вариант е съобразен с изискванията на НАТУРА 2000 и всички изисквания за строежа на магистралата. Остава проблемът с обжалването на трасето от община Сандански. Гагаузов заяви, че бил готов да приеме всяко разумно обществено полезна предложение.

Реконструкцията на пътя Симитли – Гоце Делчев ще приключи през юни, каза още Гагаузов. Ремонтът, възложен на гръцката компания "Продефтики", беше забавен с 4 години. Загубите от проточването на рехабилитацията, за което от МРРБ винят гръцката фирма, сигурно са внушителни, каза още Гагаузов. "Мисля, че фирма "Продефтики" много трудно ще бъде занапред изпълнител на територията на България, поне докато аз съм министър. Но така или иначе обектът е започнат и трябва да бъде завършен", допълни той.

Кметът на Благоевград и министърът откриха в понеделник реконструирания път за село Горно Българчево. До два-три месеца е договорено да бъде реконструиран и пътят от Благоевград до курорта "Бодрост" в Рила планина. Предстои реконструкцията и на ВиК-мрежата в няколко благоевградски квартала. Договорено е с финансовата подкрепа на МРРБ да започне реконструкцията и на булевард "Димитър Солунски", с което по думите на министър Гагаузов ще се решат важни транспортно-комуникационни проблеми на областния град.
Old May 20th, 2008, 03:37 PM   #32
bgrs

Marica highway to be completed in 2010

Quote:
Автомагистрала "Марица" ще бъде пусната в експлоатация до 2010 година. Това заяви министър-председателят Сергей Станишев, който днес инспектира строежа на магистралата заедно с министъра на регионалното развитие и благоустройството Асен Гагаузов, съобщи БТА.

Четирийсеткилометровият участък между граничния пункт "Капитан Андреево" в посока към Хасково ще бъде въведен в експлоатация още през лятото на идната година. Търсят се възможности за допълнително финансиране за изграждането на магистралата, които могат да бъдат от структурния резерв, бюджетния излишък и част от иракския дълг към България, който възлиза на 350 милиона долара и се очаква да бъде преведен до края на юни тази година.

Останалите 68 километра от магистралата, до пътен възел "Оризово", ще бъдат изградени по оперативната програма
"Транспорт", съобразно с европейските изисквания за организирането на търговете.След развалянето на концесията за автомагистрала "Тракия" проектът ще бъде довършен чрез публично-частно партньорство, каза още Сергей Станишев.

Автомагистралата е част от трансевропейската магистрала Север-Юг, свързваща страните от Централна и Източна Европа с Близкия изток и Азия. Трасето й минава по Коридор номер 4, като в района на Димитровград се пресича с Коридор номер 9. Общата й дължина е 117 километра - от пътен възел "Оризово" на автомагистрала "Тракия" до ГКПП "Капитан Андреево".
Old May 20th, 2008, 10:16 PM   #33
Karapcha
Karapcha

Likes (Received): 0

Част от иракския дълг, който ще ни бъде изплатен през юни, ще се пренасочи за изграждането на магистрала "Тракия". Това съобщи днес премиерът Сергей Станишев. Той инспектира друга българска магистрала, която се изгражда в момента - "Марица".

Министър-председателят уточни, че сумата от 350 млн. долара, която се очаква да бъде преведена от Ирак на България до края на юни, ще бъде значителен, непланиран приход в бюджета.
Освен чрез прехвърляне на пари от дълга, за финансирането на "Тракия" щели да се търсят и средства чрез структурния резерв и от бюджетния излишък.
Karapcha no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2008, 10:48 PM   #34
zzibit

Likes (Received): 318

Quote:
Originally Posted by radi6404 View Post
I donīt understand how you guys can be optimistic with this ******* shit country called Bulgaria.

You got a lot of nerve coming here and spitting your crap all over.
Door is always open for you.

Last edited by zzibit; May 20th, 2008 at 11:01 PM.
zzibit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2008, 02:19 PM   #35
Turnovec
-----------

Lyulin Motorway building progress update

Old May 22nd, 2008, 01:33 AM   #36
nikoy88
Bulgarian

Likes (Received): 162

thx a lot, great photos and BTW is there any date of copletion ? (not a precise one of course)
Old May 22nd, 2008, 12:17 PM   #37
Turnovec
-----------

Two photos of the Pravets-Botevgrad junction of Hemus Motorway [A2]

From different angle ... with some golf courses U/C left of the Motorway.

Old May 22nd, 2008, 01:20 PM   #38
Ivailo
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

Iraqi Debt to Bulgaria to Cover Trakia Highway

Quote:
One part of Iraqi debt to Bulgaria will be allotted for the construction of the Trakia highway, the Premier Sergei Stanishev announced, quoted by The Standart.

The Bulgarian Prime Minister attended on Tuesday the inspection of the already done sectors of Maritsa highway between Harmanli and Novo Selo.

Premier Stanishev explains that the sum of $350 million, expected to be transferred from Iraq to Bulgaria by the end of June, presents considerable unplanned revenue to the budget.

In addition to that money, the budget reserve's funds will also be used for the highway's construction, The Standart daily reported.

The third source of financing the finishing of the highway is the budget surplus, which is expected to be quite high this year.

Minister of Regional Development Asen Gagauzov will report on Thursday to Sergey Stanishev about the approach to Trakia highway's construction.

The constructors of the highway will be selected with a tender. Minister Gagauzov commented that a tender procedure with will be prepared in 20 days and the construction of the highway may start in two or three months.
source
Ivailo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 01:32 AM   #39
[s2jc]hyp
13 века...

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Магистрала, свързваща Балтийско с Черно море, ще минава през Русе

02 Април 2007 23:02:37

По информация на Будапещ Бизнес Джърнъл, на 29 март тази година, е подписан договор за строителството на високоскоростна магистрала, свързваща бреговете на Балтийско и Черно море.
Магистралата ще започва в полското балтийско пристанище Гданск, ще минава през източна Словакия и Унгария, през Клуж-Напока ще стигне до Букурещ, с разклонения до Варна /през Русе/, Констанца и Одеса /Украйна/. Магистрала М3 в Унгария ще бъде продължена с М49 през северна Трансилвания в Румъния и на север към Словакия и Полша.
Сроковете и финансирането още не са уточнени, но е ясно, че средствата ще са от фондовете на ЕС.
Any rumors on your side?
[s2jc]hyp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2008, 04:41 PM   #40
bgrs

I know they have plans for doubling the Ruse-Varna rail line..but for a Ruse-Varna highway...LOL

Tags
autobahn, bulgaria, highways, motorways, radi, shipka, trakia

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: