search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Bulgaria > Urban Bulgaria > Transport and Infrastructure

Transport and Infrastructure Инфраструктура

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 228 votes, 5.00 average.
Old June 18th, 2008, 12:31 AM   #81
radi6404

Likes (Received): 27

I agree and I am also angry that they almost donīt talk about the Struma motorway. As if they just donīt want to start building it.

Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2008, 09:44 AM   #82
Turnovec
-----------

Likes (Received): 18514

Quote:
Ще бъдат наети допълнително работници за изграждането на автомагистрала "Люлин". Това съобщи началникът на обекта Джумхур Баръш, цитиран от БТА. Със строителството на аутобана са ангажирани около 450 души. Очакват се още 150 турци. Търсят се и фирми подизпълнители. Пусковият срок, който е в края на следващата година и началото на 2010 г., ще бъде спазен, обеща Баръш. В момента е проблемно изграждането само на пътен възел Даскалово, където се осъществява отчуждаване на три частни имота. Работата е съсредоточена върху строителството на мостови съоръжения на софийска територия. Областният управител на Перник Иван Димитров вчера инспектира строителството на автомагистрала "Люлин". Той получи уверения от фирмата изпълнител "Мапа-Дженгиз", че няма спънки с финансирането и изграждането на обекта и че сроковете се спазват. Магистрала "Люлин" е дълга 19 км. Тя ще обслужва автомобилния трафик в направлението север-юг на територията на София-град и на Пернишка област. Съществуващият път Е-79 отдавна е изгубил пропускателната си способност и не отговаря на изискванията на нарастващия автомобилен поток според експерти
Turnovec está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM   #83
radi6404

So more workers, they should also finish way earlier, end of this year or spring of the next year, not in 2010, way too slow. And I hope the government will be kicked out this year so that another government can start building the Struma motorway this year, not next year, ******* whoresons.
Old June 24th, 2008, 03:24 PM   #84
COTNARI

Likes (Received): 26

great news

btw very good google translation

Will be hired extra workers for the construction of a motorway Lyulin. , Announced Chief of the facility Dzhumhur Barash, cited by BTA. With the construction of autobana are involved around 450 people. Chance of more 150 Turks. Searching for companies and subcontractors. Puskoviyat period which is at the end of next year and the beginning of 2010, will be respected, promised Barash. In the present problem is building only Daskalovo road junction where the expropriation takes place at three private properties. The work is concentrated on the construction of the bridge facilities of Sofia territory. The regional governor of Pernik Ivan Dimitrov yesterday inspected the construction of a motorway Lyulin. He received assurances from the firm implementation "Mapa-Dzhengiz" that no impediments to the financing and construction of the facility and that deadlines are met. Highway Lyulin debt is 19 km. It will serve road traffic in north-south direction in the territory of Sofia-city and the Pernik region. The existing road E-79 has long lost its bandwidth capacity and does not meet the requirements of the increasing road traffic as experts

Webcams
SIBIU, BUCHAREST: Revolutiei Square, Universitate, Unirii, FOCSANI
COTNARI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2008, 04:26 PM   #85
bgrs
dRusenec :)

Likes (Received): 3350

Wow! last time I checked google translation, it generated awful translations. It's really improving
bgrs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #86
COTNARI

Likes (Received): 26

true! and it seems it really depends on the language. the romanian one is getting better but still not as good as you want

Webcams
SIBIU, BUCHAREST: Revolutiei Square, Universitate, Unirii, FOCSANI
COTNARI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 03:31 AM   #87
rudefox

Likes (Received): 1

how many kms of motorway are at the moment in Bulgaria?
rudefox no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 06:56 AM   #88
nikoy88
Bulgarian

Likes (Received): 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudefox View Post
how many kms of motorway are at the moment in Bulgaria?
around 500 km for the moment and there are currently starting/in process/finishing another 5 Motorways

* Cherno More motorway - Varna to Burgas ("Black Sea" motorway)
* Hemus motorway - Sofia-Yablanitsa and Varna-Shumen (Hemus - the northen motorway which, when finished, will connect Sofia and Varna)
* Lyulin motorway - Sofia to Pernik (the one mentioned 3 posts higher by COTNARI )
* Struma motorway - Sofia to Thessaloniki (Greece)
* Trakiya motorway - Sofia to Burgas (black sea coast)

Old June 26th, 2008, 07:36 AM   #89
[s2jc]hyp
13 века...

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
The motorway politics in our country is ridiculous. It's stupid to give priority to a motorway towards Turkey
That's exact;y what I was thinking too, but ironically, it is the main priority highway. Second on the list is to Greece which I greatly support and 3rd to Varna & then to Ruse & Bucharest. No question about it though. The one to Constantinople will be finished first??!!?!?
[s2jc]hyp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 08:09 AM   #90
avtomat

Unfortunately its not Bulgaria who decides which motorway to be finished first . Maritsa Motorway has a priority because:
a) It's a europeant transport corridor.
b) When the tunnel under the bosphorus is finished some big cargo traffic from Asia is expected.
c) In comparisson to the other projects terrain is easy to build for a Motorway

Last edited by avtomat; June 30th, 2008 at 01:27 AM.
avtomat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 09:23 AM   #91
Turnovec
-----------

Автомагистрала "Марица" няма да се строи &

Автомагистрала "Марица" няма да се строи на лотове

Проектът за изграждане на автомагистрала "Марица" вероятно ще бъде предложен за изпълнение като единен обект, а не на отделни лотове. Това съобщи вицепремиерът по усвояване на еврофондовете Меглена Плугчиева след срещата си с Боряна Пенчева, директор на дирекция "Управление на средствата от ЕС", представители на Фонд "Републиканска пътна инфраструктура" и Европейската комисия, съобщи Дневник.bg.

По време на срещата е било взето решение и за изготвяне на ясни конкретни графици за започване на тръжни процедури по изграждането на магистралите "Струма" и "Марица". Те ще бъдат утвърдени по време на заседанието на правителството, което ще се проведе следващата седмица. По време на утрешното заседание ще бъде внесено предложението за преструктуриране на пътния фонд.

За разлика от "Марица", при автомагистрала "Струма" проектирането е затруднено при един от лотовете, тъй като той включва изграждането на тунел, допълни Плугчиева. Въпреки това тя отбеляза, че е въпрос на време затруднението да бъде преодоляно.

По информация на БТА проектът за "Марица" включва изграждането на 67 км. магистрален път - от км. 5 до км. 72. Индикативната стойност на проекта е около 208 млн. евро. От тях над 166 млн. евро са от Кохезионния фонд, а 41 млн. евро са национално съфинансиране. Аутобанът е елемент от трансевропейската магистрала "Север-юг", свързваща страните от Източна и Централна Европа с Близкия Изток и Азия.

Общо 600 млн. евро пък е индикативният бюджет на магистрала "Струма". 480 млн. евро от тях ще бъдат осигурени от ЕС, а останалите ще бъдат осигурени от национално съфинансиране.
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:40 AM   #92
[s2jc]hyp
13 века...

Quote:
b) When the tunnel under the under the bosphorus is finished some big cargo traffic from Asia is expected.
They should put anti-electoral patrol along that one for sure
[s2jc]hyp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #93
radi6404

That is good news Turnovec. But it canīt be that only because of the kresna gorge they donīt build other parts of the motorway. They should start building the other parts of the motorway and when they have the money build the tunnels and so on. But anyway I donīt care so much when they will start building the motorway because now the best nationalroad in europe from Dupnica is there and til Dolna Dykania - Dupnica is motorway I will enjoy and respect the nationalroad, because there wont be any nationalroad like this anywhere in Bulgaria, it is the smoothest, most even nationalroad, now I remember the impressive mashines at the side of it and I know, only with such mashines the road became what it is now.

I canīt understand, why they donīt renoate properly the road Pernik Sofia and the Vladaya and the ringroad Boyana - Kalotina road is also shite.

Last edited by radi6404; June 26th, 2008 at 12:10 PM.
radi6404 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:17 PM   #94
Turnovec
-----------

Because they are building the Lyulin Motorway in the moment which will replace in hopefully 1 year time "the road Pernik Sofia and the Vladaya"
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:29 PM   #95
radi6404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnovec View Post
Because they are building the Lyulin Motorway in the moment which will replace in hopefully 1 year time "the road Pernik Sofia and the Vladaya"
I donīt think so man. It is closer to get to Sofia through Vladaya than from Ljulin, Ljulin will be used for transit trafic to Kalotina / Greece, but it would be great if they close Vladaya so that everyone is forced to go through Ljulin. I am sure they will finish it in one year.
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:34 PM   #96
Turnovec
-----------

I am sure that Vladaya road will be rehabilitated once Lyulin is operational. RIght now , i don't think they can do anything it since there is no other alternative road.

btw, Here is the plan for the route of Lyulin Motorway.

Old June 26th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #97
JuMPer
Ой Ламьо - ПаPе нEма

Likes (Received): 293

they not only need to rehabilitate the road but make it 2x2 cuz after all there will still be alot of traffic..less than now but still 2x2 will be safer
JuMPer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 01:42 PM   #98
ВОДА
on the move

The suburbia around the Bulgarian Highways near the largest cities is booming.

Delta Hill near the junction of Lyulin Highway for example.

I am a happy new owner of small house there.

ВОДА no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #99
nikoy88
Bulgarian

Likes (Received): 162

Quote:
Originally Posted by ВОДА View Post

Congrats m8, ! the location is really nice
Old June 26th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #100
new bulgaria

Likes (Received): 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ВОДА View Post

Delta Hill near the junction of Lyulin Highway for example.

You filthy capitalist pig! Kidding! Congratulations.

Tags
autobahn, bulgaria, highways, motorways, radi, shipka, trakia

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: