SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Diaľnice / Motorways

6M views 23K replies 600 participants last post by  papluh 
#1 · (Edited)
Stará niť o slovenských diaľniciach je stále na Východoeurópskom fóre a vyzerá to, že nebude presunutá. Rozhodol som sa teda vytvoriť novú niť o slovenských diaľniciach tu.
The old thread is still in Eastern Europe forum and it seems it won't be moved. This is new one:).

Zaujímavé stránky:
Interesting sites:
www.ndsas.sk
www.highways.sk
www.dialnice.info

Thread [SK] Slovak Highways | Slovenské diaľnice in section Highways & Autobahns.

Súčasný stav siete diaľníc a rýchlostých ciest:
Current status of motorway and expressway network:

Some terminology:
D (0-4)- highway (from word "Diaľnica")
R (1-7)- expressway (from words "Rýchlostná cesta")

Diaľnice:
Motorways:

D1
- the longest motorway in Slovakia - 503 kilometres
- starts in Bratislava at interchange with D2 and will end at Ukrainian border near Užhorod
- connects Bratislava with the the most industrialised region Považie, with Poprad and High Tatras, the second biggest Slovakian city - Košice, Ukrainian border and Ukrainian cities L'viv and Kyiv
- very important for Slovakia because it is something like the backbone of the country
- it has almost the same routing as the main railway corridor in Slovakia
- still under construction
- officials are planning widening on six lanes between Bratislava and Trnava.
- a lot of tunnels will be built especially in north-central Slovakia

D1 map:

D2
- this is the first finished motorway in Slovakia
- starts at the border with Czech republic and ends in Bratislava - Čunovo at Hungarian border - 80 kilometres long
- connects Bratislava with Prague and Budapest and Budapest with Prague as well
- very important for international transport

D2 map:

D3
- starts at interchange with D1 near Hričovské Podhradie and ends at Polish border near Skalité - 59 km
- will connect D1 (thus Bratislava and Žilina) with Poland - Katowice and Czech Republic - Ostrava thnaks to a short expressway R5 near Svrčinovec
- important because of new automotive industry near Žilina and Ostrava
- now under construction, some parts in half profile (2x1) but officials want to build it in full profile in cooperation with Czech republic and connect Žilina and Ostrava by regular motorway and expressway

D3 map:

D4 or D0
- proposed highway, now there is only 3 km long section between Austrian border in Bratislava - Jarovce and D2
- it starts at Austrian border near Bratislava - Jarovce, then it will continue via the sixth bridge over Danube in Bratislava 2 shorter tunnels and one about 9 km long tunnel under Malé Karpaty mountains north of the capital, it will end again at Austrian where it will join expressway S8
- this motorway will cross D2, R7, R1, D1, and again D2
- it will be the outer ring of the city
- cost of this project is about € 2 billion (including the bridge and the tunnel)

I have borrowed picture posted by Timoth12:

Maps are from www.ndsas.sk and www.highways.sk

I will do the same with expressways, I hope this week.

See less See more
#1,001 ·
Bajan: Dopravu v Bratislave má riešiť NDS a SSC

Now we know that except NDS is also up to our shoulders to build the highway envelopment around BA. ;)
Bratislava seems to be the most discriminated region in Slovakia in terms of infrastructure. When I browse Czech forum full of construction updates from all those enormous projects which are going on in Prague: two expressway ring roads, motorways and expressways leading to all directions from the city, huge railway constructions and reconstructions (stations and "nové spojení"), extension of metro and so on.

In Bratislava we have problems with one bridge and few km long tramway.:eek:hno:

#1,002 ·
Bratislava seems to be the most discriminated region in Slovakia in terms of infrastructure. When I browse Czech forum full of construction updates from all those enormous projects which are going on in Prague: two expressway ring roads, motorways and expressways leading to all directions from the city, huge railway constructions and reconstructions (stations and "nové spojení"), extension of metro and so on.

In Bratislava we have problems with one bridge and few km long tramway.:eek:hno:
Why don't you compare Bratislava to Tokyo or New York City????

In my opinion the main problem of Slovakia is imbalanced development: all the highway infractructure funding went to Bratislava/Trnava in the early 90's (e.g., the useless D4 that was waiting for the Austrians) and then to the connection of Bratislava and Zilina (over the last 10 years). As a result, a half of the country (east and south) has no perspective of being connected to the highways at least until 2015 or 2020 (or, are you going to claim that D1 will have 4 lanes all the way between Bratislava and Kosice, including the Branisko tunnel and the Presov bypass, by 2013?).

This short-sighted governmental policy caused that a majority of new investments over the last 20 years went to the Bratislava/Trnava/Zilina region, resulting in large increases in traffic, as a consequence of which the Bratislava/Trnava/Zilina people again whine that they need more highways. At the same time the desolate regions like Rimavska Sobota (with 30% unemployment) have no perspective of progress, despite the fact that they are on a highway route that could be potentially as important for connecting the east and west of Slovakia is the longer, full of tunnels, ridiculously overpriced and scandalously corrupted D1.

If you want to compare Slovakia to the Czech Republic, first notice that they will have the whole country (Ostrava to Plzen) connected by highways next year (or 2010) so that balanced development is possible and the regional differences in GDP/wages/unemployment aren't as shocking as they are in Slovakia. The same goes for Hungary, which, BTW, provides the only real highway connection of the east and west Slovakia. Then beg for more money for Bratislava.

#1,003 ·
Why don't you compare Bratislava to Tokyo or New York City????
I know I cannot compare Bratislava to Prague. I would be happy if Bratislava would get only let's say on third of the investments going to Prague.

In my opinion the main problem of Slovakia is imbalanced development: all the highway infractructure funding went to Bratislava/Trnava in the early 90's (e.g., the useless D4 that was waiting for the Austrians) and then to the connection of Bratislava and Zilina (over the last 10 years). As a result, a half of the country (east and south) has no perspective of being connected to the highways at least until 2015 or 2020 (or, are you going to claim that D1 will have 4 lanes all the way between Bratislava and Kosice, including the Branisko tunnel and the Presov bypass, by 2013?).
In early 90' there wasn't built a single km of motorway in Slovakia. All motorways in Bratislava and Trnava regions were finished before 1989 except short section of R1 and Bratislava urban motorways. That useless D4 was finished in 1999, but I don't think this 3 km long motorway is something important.

From later 90's to these days majority of construction was on D1 from Horná Streda to Žilina, but there were also constructions on R1 Trnava - Banská Bystrica. Was there something more important what should had been built instead? Yes, network around Bratislava.

There are many regions which won't be connected with motorway or expressway in close future. It's sad, but what should we do? Stop some other works and start let's say R4 Prešov - Svidník to connect poor regions with expressway?

This short-sighted governmental policy caused that a majority of new investments over the last 20 years went to the Bratislava/Trnava/Zilina region, resulting in large increases in traffic, as a consequence of which the Bratislava/Trnava/Zilina people again whine that they need more highways. At the same time the desolate regions like Rimavska Sobota (with 30% unemployment) have no perspective of progress, despite the fact that they are on a highway route that could be potentially as important for connecting the east and west of Slovakia is the longer, full of tunnels, ridiculously overpriced and scandalously corrupted D1.
Sorry, but you know absolutely nothing about. If we are talking about motorways and expressways then majority of investments after 1989 went to D1 in Trenčín region and R1 in Banská Bystrica region. Big investment was also Branisko in Prešov region. And finally, there were some investments into motorways in Bratislava, but they were far from being sufficient.

If you think that construction of roads is causing increase of traffic then you are totally wrong. Rimavská Sobota will be never as rich and important as e.g. some cities in Považie region no matter if there will be motorway or not.

Southern connection will be never as important as the northern, just look in which regions both connections are.

If you want to compare Slovakia to the Czech Republic, first notice that they will have the whole country (Ostrava to Plzen) connected by highways next year (or 2010) so that balanced development is possible and the regional differences in GDP/wages/unemployment aren't as shocking as they are in Slovakia. The same goes for Hungary, which, BTW, provides the only real highway connection of the east and west Slovakia. Then beg for more money for Bratislava.
I don't want to compare SR to CR. Czechs had more motorways in past and they will have more forever. Their main connection Prague - Brno was finished before 1989. If there would be already motorway Bratislava - Košice in 1989 even we would be in much better situation.

You are again very wrong if you think regional differences in Czech Republic and Hungary are smaller than in Slovakia. Just visit Sudeten or every region eastern or southern from Budapest.

I don't beg any money for Bratislava. Almost all motorways around Bratislava can be built as PPP projects it only needs little effort from the state. Money should go to the regions where PPP is not feasible.

#1,004 · (Edited)
^^
From my point of view everybody concern mainly on his problems. Bratislava needs development of infrastructure. This is fact. Question is, whether this need is more desirable then any other region of Slovakia. I don't think so.

You said, there were almost any investments going in Bratislava region. So tell me how many cities in Slovakia got recently new tunnel (which helps internal circuit as well as transit), bridge and another under reconstruction. And you ask for more. Try to be more wide-sighted.

I think DrX is right, that without investments in infrastructure some regions of Slovakia will never get enough attention and they will stay poor forever. And this won't change until people stop overlooking them with same attitude like "Rimavská Sobota will be never as rich and important as e.g. some cities in Považie region no matter if there will be motorway or not." This will be true as long as people will think so.

If you invest more in Bratislava then other regions, you just attract more people traveling there for work. And these people have to get there somehow! This means increase of traffic. And bigger gap between regions (because young high-educated people travel to Bratislava and rest of Slovakia miss them)

Finally both comparisons of Czech Rep. and Hungary are not accurate. First of all both of them have Capital City in the middle (more or less) which means that traveling to capital doesn't affect only one highway. Both countries have less "important" regions, but they try to connect them, not isolate.
If you want to compare Bratislava to another capital cities try to compare economical power of countries and cities as well. Some key factors follows:

• Praha 1,964,750 citizens
  • CR 10,403,136 citizens
  • 19% percentage of inhabitants living in capital
  • 46 652 571 500 income of capital city
  • 19 987 727 000 transportation investments
  • 42% percentage of income invested in transportation
  • 23 744 GI per capita of Prague
  • 16 000 GNI per capita mean value of CR
  • 148% percentage of GIpc Prague/CR
  • Bratislava 606,753 citizens
  • SK 5,379,455 citizens
  • 12% percentage of inhabitants living in capital
  • 5 995 600 000 income of capital city
  • 2 000 000 000 transportation investments
  • 33% percentage of income invested in transportation
  • 9 881 GIpc of Bratislava
  • 13 000 GNIpc mean value of SR
  • 76% percentage of GIpc BA/SR
most of values are from last year (mean values from 2004) anyway you can see big difference in economy power of capital city comparing to small difference between countries in GNP per capita. :eek:hno: :cheers:

#1,005 ·
What the hell is the GIpc comparison about??
As far as I know, the HDP/capita is about 145% of EU average in Prague and about 133% of EU average in Bratislava, so both cities are comparatively similar in terms of productivity.

#1,006 ·
Diaľnica pri Trnave sa rozšíri

Diaľnica D1 v úseku Trnava-Senec by mala mať po roku 2012 o dva jazdné pruhy viac ako teraz a jej celková šírka sa zmení z dnešných 26,5 metra na 32,5 metra. Podľa prognóz prejde v tom čase úsekom zhruba 62 tisíc automobilov za 24 hodín, čo je takmer o 20 tisíc viac ako v roku 2005.

#1,007 · (Edited)
^^
From my point of view everybody concern mainly on his problems. Bratislava needs development of infrastructure. This is fact. Question is, whether this need is more desirable then any other region of Slovakia. I don't think so.
We must balance investments. They should go where it's necessary. I would say there is not many more busy roads in Slovakia than e.g. I/63 between BA and Šamorín.

You said, there were almost any investments going in Bratislava region. So tell me how many cities in Slovakia got recently new tunnel (which helps internal circuit as well as transit), bridge and another under reconstruction. And you ask for more. Try to be more wide-sighted.
How you can compare Bratislava with other cities in Slovakia? Where in Slovakia is road with traffic 150,000 cars a day?

I think DrX is right, that without investments in infrastructure some regions of Slovakia will never get enough attention and they will stay poor forever. And this won't change until people stop overlooking them with same attitude like "Rimavská Sobota will be never as rich and important as e.g. some cities in Považie region no matter if there will be motorway or not." This will be true as long as people will think so.
There will be never region richer than Bratislava. I think we don't have to discuss it. There will be still richer and poorer regions. Good example are The Netherlands. This country has very dense motorway infrastructure, but still there are relatively big regional differences. Mentioned Považie has outstanding location from European point of view. This is something what Rimavská Sobota will never have, no matter what infrastructure there will be.

If you invest more in Bratislava then other regions, you just attract more people traveling there for work. And these people have to get there somehow! This means increase of traffic. And bigger gap between regions (because young high-educated people travel to Bratislava and rest of Slovakia miss them)
Every region should get as much investments as it needs. People will always travel to capital because there will be still the best economic situation.

Finally both comparisons of Czech Rep. and Hungary are not accurate. First of all both of them have Capital City in the middle (more or less) which means that traveling to capital doesn't affect only one highway. Both countries have less "important" regions, but they try to connect them, not isolate.
If you want to compare Bratislava to another capital cities try to compare economical power of countries and cities as well. Some key factors follows:

• Praha 1,964,750 citizens
  • CR 10,403,136 citizens
  • 19% percentage of inhabitants living in capital
  • 46 652 571 500 income of capital city
  • 19 987 727 000 transportation investments
  • 42% percentage of income invested in transportation
  • 23 744 GI per capita of Prague
  • 16 000 GNI per capita mean value of CR
  • 148% percentage of GIpc Prague/CR
  • Bratislava 606,753 citizens
  • SK 5,379,455 citizens
  • 12% percentage of inhabitants living in capital
  • 5 995 600 000 income of capital city
  • 2 000 000 000 transportation investments
  • 33% percentage of income invested in transportation
  • 9 881 GIpc of Bratislava
  • 13 000 GNIpc mean value of SR
  • 76% percentage of GIpc BA/SR
most of values are from last year (mean values from 2004) anyway you can see big difference in economy power of capital city comparing to small difference between countries in GNP per capita. :eek:hno: :cheers:
I do not compare Bratislava to Prague. I only mentioned how much investments are going to Prague while there is nothing going on in Bratislava. But, thanks for your effort.;)

P.S. Guys, I have feeling we are writing this to wrong thread. Thus should be in regional differences thread. I've already said what I think in that thread so I don't think it's necessary to repeat it here. This discussion leads to nowhere.

#1,009 ·
Qwert, Infinite, peterthegreat,

A couple of comments:

Re GDP: Check out the Figures 1 and 2 on page 20 of www.repus.it/repus-docs/repus_finalreport.pdf to see what an outlier Slovakia is in Europe in terms of how unbalanced its distribution of GDP is (in other words, how parasitic the capital is in undermining the development of the rest of the country). The Czechs are the second worst, so I can understand why you wish that Bratislava was like Prague (if I can remember correctly, "Pragocentrism" was one of the big reasons for the break-up of Czechoslovakia). And then go on whining about how Bratislava needs more infrastructure (and other governmental) investment. Perhaps, in the end, you will be able to compare Bratislava to Vienna, which, surprise surprise, does manage to secure the development of the rest of the country even though, like Bratislava, it is located far from the center of it (and its GDP is one of the highest in the EU).

Re "I don't beg any money for Bratislava. Almost all motorways around Bratislava can be built as PPP projects it only needs little effort from the state. Money should go to the regions where PPP is not feasible." I can only agree if by PPP you mean that there would be toll booths all around Bratislava and the PPP projects would be paid back only from the money collected by the tolls, not from the state budget as it's going to be in the current PPP projects (which really are just masked and overpriced governmental loans).

Re "no construction in Bratislava in the early 90's" what about the Lafranconi bridge, finished in 1992, and the whole D2 connection to the Hungarian border where, similar to D4 to Austria, there was (and still is) no highway continuation. So, as far as I can see it, the only reason to build these two highways was to take money away from the rest of Slovakia (and to boost Bratislava's ego about how important it is because it is "connected" to other countries).

Overall, I don't understand what more can Bratislava ask for in terms of highway infrastructure. It has a north-south highway bypass (D2 with a recently finished tunnel) as well as an east-west highway bypass (D1 with a recently finished bridge) that divert all transit from the town (neither Prague nor Budapest has that yet). I don't know why you guys chose to build the east-west bypass through the town (but I can speculate that the reason was to first suck up money from the rest of the country by building a highway through the town and then again by building another one around it).

Finally, I agree that this discussion could be moved to the "Regional differences" section. But, I think that as long as we talk about the highways (and not, e.g., about the Slovak "Airlines", "national" sports centers, or other Bratislava-centered suck-ups of money from the rest of the country), we can continue here.

#1,011 ·
Re GDP: Check out the Figures 1 and 2 on page 20 of www.repus.it/repus-docs/repus_finalreport.pdf to see what an outlier Slovakia is in Europe in terms of how unbalanced its distribution of GDP is (in other words, how parasitic the capital is in undermining the development of the rest of the country). The Czechs are the second worst, so I can understand why you wish that Bratislava was like Prague (if I can remember correctly, "Pragocentrism" was one of the big reasons for the break-up of Czechoslovakia). And then go on whining about how Bratislava needs more infrastructure (and other governmental) investment. Perhaps, in the end, you will be able to compare Bratislava to Vienna, which, surprise surprise, does manage to secure the development of the rest of the country even though, like Bratislava, it is located far from the center of it (and its GDP is one of the highest in the EU).
in almost every country is the capital the most developed city.. look at your fellow hungarians and budapest ;)
when it comes to austria it is quite a special case, you must not forget that the western part of country is partially better off then the vienna itself du to several historical reasons .. and look at the burgendland ..

Re "I don't beg any money for Bratislava. Almost all motorways around Bratislava can be built as PPP projects it only needs little effort from the state. Money should go to the regions where PPP is not feasible." I can only agree if by PPP you mean that there would be toll booths all around Bratislava and the PPP projects would be paid back only from the money collected by the tolls, not from the state budget as it's going to be in the current PPP projects (which really are just masked and overpriced governmental loans).
the highways around bratislava are more or less the only ones that does not require any shadow toll..

Re "no construction in Bratislava in the early 90's" what about the Lafranconi bridge, finished in 1992, and the whole D2 connection to the Hungarian border where, similar to D4 to Austria, there was (and still is) no highway continuation. So, as far as I can see it, the only reason to build these two highways was to take money away from the rest of Slovakia (and to boost Bratislava's ego about how important it is because it is "connected" to other countries).
La franconi was commissioned in 2002 because of some problems with construction companies (velvet revolution & co )
D2 to hungarian border alongside with the D4 were one of the cheapest highways ever built

You have got some serios problems with bratislava, don’t you ? :)

Overall, I don't understand what more can Bratislava ask for in terms of highway infrastructure. It has a north-south highway bypass (D2 with a recently finished tunnel) as well as an east-west highway bypass (D1 with a recently finished bridge) that divert all transit from the town (neither Prague nor Budapest has that yet). I don't know why you guys chose to build the east-west bypass through the town
just a “small” correction, there is NO BYpass in bratislava yet..
the planned D4 is the bypass
prague and budapest have already their inner rings almost finished …

btw. let me ask you, what bridge was recently finished on D1 ? do you mean pristavny bridge that is over 20 years old ?

not to mention, not people from bratislava, but people from central and east slovakia decided to build a highway through the city ..

(but I can speculate that the reason was to first suck up money from the rest of the country by building a highway through the town and then again by building another one around it).
p.s. ask your parliament representatives … 2/3 of them are from the east and why they almost instantly forget where they are from ?

Finally, I agree that this discussion could be moved to the "Regional differences" section. But, I think that as long as we talk about the highways (and not, e.g., about the Slovak "Airlines", "national" sports centers, or other Bratislava-centered suck-ups of money from the rest of the country), we can continue here.
As long as the cities, towns and villages in the easy wont do much about it, they will always be behind ..
majority of the municipalities in the easy do not even have general plans yet ..
no word about industrial parks ..
the times have changed, state gives to those who are prepared ..

look on the kechnec ..

#1,014 · (Edited)
nema niekto blizsie info a foto k Trnavskym obchvatom?
Zhruba pred dvoma mesiacmi bol otvorený severný obchvat trnavy - 1. časť. Ďalšie časti, druhá a tretia, budú otvorené v roku 2009. 1. časť sa napája na už existujúci JV obchvat mesta. Parametre obchvatu síce pripomínajú diaľnicu, alebo rýchlostnú cestu, jedná sa ale o štvorpruhovú cestu prvej triedy č. 51. Pripravuje sa aj západný obchvat mesta, ten je však ešte len v prípravnom štádiu.

Information about I/51 Trnava bypass. Not a motorway, or expressway, but a 1st class, four lanes road with some level crossings. 6,2 km is the lenght of the sections, opened this and next year, these parts are connected to somehow older south-eatstern part. First part was opened on June 19 this year, another two parts should be opened yext year.

Foto z výstavby - construction shots:
http://www.dialnice.info/album_cat.php?cat_id=146

Niekoľko záberov z hotového úseku - Some shots from the opened bypass:

Exity na trnavskom obchvate - exits on Trnava bypass

#1,015 ·
Information about I/51 Trnava bypass. Not a motorway, or expressway, but a 1st class, four lanes road with some level crossings. 6,2 km is the lenght of the sections, opened this and next year, these parts are connected to somehow older south-eatstern part. First part was opened on June 19 this year, another two parts should be opened yext year.
AFAIK Trnava bypass is designed in category S 11,5/80 (or 100:dunno:). So it's two, not four laned and there should be no grade crossings when it will be finished. It will be actually half profile expressway only with blue signs and unlimited access. BTW, are you sure those photos are from Trnava bypass? They don't look so.

#1,016 ·
AFAIK Trnava bypass is designed in category S 11,5/80 (or 100:dunno:). So it's two, not four laned and there should be no grade crossings when it will be finished. It will be actually half profile expressway only with blue signs and unlimited access. BTW, are you sure those photos are from Trnava bypass? They don't look so.
Even if this was designed in C11,5/80 it could be built in some sections for 4 lanes, so I admit and have to correct the information about the four lanes on the whole bypass. It is probably on some sections, but somebody fromTrnava would know this probably best. Well, it has been designed and constructed with a reserve lane anyway.
Then, C11,5 is not "half profile expressway" by any means. It is a first class road. Similar you could see /four lanes/ Rača-Pezinok, Michalovce-Zemplínska Šírava, from Žilina I/11, etc. And yes, it was originally designed in C11,5/80 cathegory. Then, bypass has level intersections, like Zavar.
Well and as far as my source states there are the pictures from Trnava bypass, I don´t doubt. Why should I?

#1,017 ·
Zhruba pred dvoma mesiacmi bol otvorený severný obchvat trnavy - 1. časť. Ďalšie časti, druhá a tretia, budú otvorené v roku 2009. 1. časť sa napája na už existujúci JV obchvat mesta. Parametre obchvatu síce pripomínajú diaľnicu, alebo rýchlostnú cestu, jedná sa ale o štvorpruhovú cestu prvej triedy č. 51. Pripravuje sa aj západný obchvat mesta, ten je však ešte len v prípravnom štádiu.

Foto z výstavby - construction shots:

Niekoľko záberov z hotového úseku - Some shots from the opened bypass:

Exity na trnavskom obchvate - exits on Trnava bypass
Diky, kedze vravis ze to nieje ani D ani RC ale dvojprudovka ma aspon oznacenie ze cesta pre motorove vozidla?

#1,018 ·
Diky, kedze vravis ze to nieje ani D ani RC ale dvojprudovka ma aspon oznacenie ze cesta pre motorove vozidla?
Pokiaľ viem, nie. Označenie diaľnica, resp. RC, majú komunikácie kategórie R a D, u nás je to väčšinou kategória D26,5, resp. R22,5, resp. niekde polovočné profily. Obchvat Košíc /R2 a R4/ má kategóriu MS 23,5 do MS 25,5 a je označený ako RC, do kategóre MS patria ale aj napr. časti diaľničného, resp. rýchlocestného okruhu Prahy M0.

#1,019 ·
Photos of Prešov west intersection from the constructed Svinia-Prešov D1 section, motorway track in the back.QUOTE]

very nice photos :) I traveled around after 2 weeks, and I was very glad surprise at of this situation on east side highway D1 from Blava to Kosice :)
I have for you 2 questions. What is now build near of end part of highway, dimension from Presov to Poprad, (white build next to way, it is logistic store and areas?), and my second question is, how will be is planning by-pass road around to Presov center and put together on part highway from Presov to Kosice. Thanks :)

#1,020 ·
Pokiaľ viem, nie. Označenie diaľnica, resp. RC, majú komunikácie kategórie R a D, u nás je to väčšinou kategória D26,5, resp. R22,5, resp. niekde polovočné profily. Obchvat Košíc /R2 a R4/ má kategóriu MS 23,5 do MS 25,5 a je označený ako RC, do kategóre MS patria ale aj napr. časti diaľničného, resp. rýchlocestného okruhu Prahy M0.
jasne, ja len som chcel v podstate vediet len ci je ta cesta v trnave oznacena ako cesta pre motorove vozidla. V kosiciach je napriklad dialnicny privadzac cez opatske oznaceny ako cesta pre motorove vozidla, ale nieje to RC.

A nielen tam, ale v Kosiciahc na viacerych miestach aj k US Steelu.