SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Phnom Penh | Central City (Plaza Cambodia) | 1x28fl, 1x18fl, 1x16fl, 1x14fl, 2x12fl | U/C

31K views 130 replies 28 participants last post by  SeeMacau 
#1 ·
Name : Central City (Cambodia Plaza)
Number of Floors : 28 floors 5 star hotel, 12 floors Cambodia Plaza, 4 apartment towers (18, 16, 14 and 12 floors) and 8 floors entertainment center
Total Construction Area: 429,000 square metres
Description : Ambitous mix-used development includes Shopping Mall, Entertainment Center, Residential Complex, Shophouses, Convention Center and 5 star hotel

#3 ·
I believe this one is under construction, I remember seeing a few workers working on the site while on my way to the airport.

Can anyone in Phnom Penh confirm this?

#4 · (Edited)
My friend who lives near and teaches at the Royal Phnom Penh University told me that the project is completely a joke. Nothing has been going on there except guards and a few people going around visiting the site for almost 3 to 4 years now since it came into the picture. He thinks it is dead or it has been only a speculation at the beginning. Maybe he is not 100% right.

#16 ·
This was one of the first high-rise project under construction. However, it was put ''on hold'' during the financial crisis.

Without the financial crisis, it'll probably be completed by now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.