#1 ·
Name: 23 Marina
Floors: 89
Height: 395 m / 1296 ft
Use: Residential
Key Fact: The tower will have 57 swimming pools

See less See more
#110 ·
^^ He is refering to a lack of a deeper pit, that is used for the elevators shaft. However I think the need for the pit, depends on the type of the elevators to be used.

#112 ·
I think less than half the piles ive seen completed in dubai have core pits, so your probably corrrect.

#120 ·
That's the site of the 285 meter tall Sulafa Tower. I have no idea why of the 45* angled ramp-like.

Adjacent to that plot (the other hole) is the site of the 412 meter tall Marina 101 Tower.

#124 ·
In my opinion i think the height of Pentominium, will mean a large plot, and i have a feeling that Pentominium will take up the unknown plot as well as the one it is planned to be on :eek:hno: Which in a way is good because it will not be squashed up against 23 Marina.

The other Unknown plot, next to sulafa tower, has great potential, i'm hoping it will exceed 300m :) I don't think it will exceed Pentominium in height, but then again a rival developer may want to make their mark :nuts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.