daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > Southern Africa > Angola > Projectos e Construção > Projectos de Luanda

Old November 27th, 2009, 08:09 PM   #1
AnisTB

Likes (Received): 0

Soccer Commentators in Angola during the CAN 2010

Hi to all the angolan football fans.

I am Anis, 28 years old, algerian living in France. I'm wondering if some of you will attend the CAN 2010. In fact, I work for a live broadcasting company and we would like to cover the event. Therefore we need to hire match reporters to comment the games.

Let me please give you more details :

www.rtsportscast.com is a leading company which provides live feedback on football games.

We are looking for people to attend soccer matches in Angola during the CAN 2010 being held from the 10th of january to the 31st of january.

Basically all you have to do is go to the stadium with your cell phone, our call center will phone you and you will have to provide us with a live commentary in english. That's extremly easy as long as you speak english and you understand the rules of football. A guideline will be sent for the commentaries anyway.

This is a part time job. You will work during the CAN 2010 and only during the time of the games. We pay 52$ per game. Most of the time you will have to cover 2 games in a row which makes 105$ a day.

We are looking for people in the following cities : Luanda, Cabinda, Benguela and Lubango.

If you are interested, send an email to anis.runningball@gmail.com

Guys, if you have any question, please feel free to ask. So far I've been struggling to get contacts over angola so I would be more than happy if you people can help me.

What is your feedback?

Thanks a lot everyone.
AnisTB no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old November 29th, 2009, 04:24 PM   #2
AnisTB

Likes (Received): 0

Hi guys.

Once again, this topic has no success.

Is this because the fee seems too low ? What do you think should be a good fee ?

Waiting for your feedback.

Thanks.
AnisTB no está en línea   Reply With Quote