SkyscraperCity Forum banner

The city of Paris, France

3M views 10K replies 375 participants last post by  christos-greece 
#1 ·
Cityscapes and skylines photos from the city of Paris, La Defense, Eiffel tower etc...

#25 ·
Well... I just do not know what to say. I have no words to describe Paris. The most loved and desired place on Earth.

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

#26 · (Edited)
Hello all.

Hello all,

I am new to this forum having discovered it via my flickr stats. I noticed that Christos posted a few of my shots on this thread. Glad to see you liked them (Mine are the ones with the border and titles).

I love photography especially urban and cityscape photography. I have a particular love of Paris and its architecture and history and go there at least twice a year to photograph and visit monuments and other places of interest. I have photo blog (see link) where I give descriptions of how I took certain shots and sometimes a little history of the buildings in the shot if anyone is interested.

I am from Dublin but spent a year living in France and married a French woman. I look forward to contributing photos to the forum in the future.

All the best.

Barry

#36 ·
I adore Paris. Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It's cozy, very beautiful and the atmosphere is great. It is the world's most impressive gathering together of culture, history, art, cuisine, architecture, and the good life in general. I love the view from Montmartre. It is unbelievable. The Eiffel Tower at night is beautiful. I would like to visit it one more time.