daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise

Metro Manila Projects on the Rise Proposals and U/C's in the capital, Metro Manila
» Makati | Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan | Quezon City | Taguig | Manila City and the rest of the Metro | Completed projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 24th, 2015, 05:22 PM   #121
Likes (Received): 11

Originally Posted by odie_thor View Post
Section 23 of P.D. 957. Just Google it.

ming88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2015, 11:54 AM   #122
Likes (Received): 6

I don't recommend AVIDA (or any AYALA related company like ALVEO or AYALA Premier).
They deliver all their projects with years of delays. In fact I suspect they sell with fake turn-over dates. I can understand that one project is delayed.... but ALL their projects?

Once the problems start... you will face an army of call center agents/bureaucrats who will try to exhaust you every step along the way. They know you are at their mercy... with very little options.

I can only say, don't buy AYALA unless you don't mind years of delays and hassle !
I for one, will never ever buy from them again.
Sidney58 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:12 PM   #123
Likes (Received): 1

Sir same as a previous thread, can you provide more information on what project was delayed? how much it was delayed?
buyahomeph no está en línea   Reply With Quote