daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > Canada > Canada Urban Issues

Canada Urban Issues For urban topics with national implications.

Old April 11th, 2015, 11:38 AM   #4021
spearhead
Hell's Janitor

Likes (Received): 2112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taller, Better View Post
Hey Spearhead, welcome back! We thought you fell off the edge of the world!
Haha no i was just scuba diving in Filipino forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldsofdreams View Post
Of course! I love Amazing Aloha and their Pineapple Quencher! Makes my day every time.
Hey i actually have a picture of my Aloha before i ate it, my wife took the picture but i didnt like it. You know why? Because it looks so regular burger, it doesnt look special at all and it supposed to be the biggest burger they have but only have 1 piece of meat.
So I come to speak of a society that is sick, so sick that it must either be cured and cured now or buried in a deluge of reforms... For the oligarchy is not impressed by social unrest; it uses it instead to manipulate power and influence. While this government has the means to check the oligarchs, only new laws can guarantee that they will never again impose their will on a free people. -FERDINAND E. MARCOS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Doctor NO is here for you. Mi trabajo es observar. Porque me est sopa y sashimi!

fieldsofdreams liked this post
spearhead está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old April 13th, 2015, 06:33 PM   #4022
wino

Likes (Received): 871

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldsofdreams View Post
Of course! I love Amazing Aloha and their Pineapple Quencher! Makes my day every time.
Fatburger also offers burgers with pineapples.. closest thing to Aloha burger. (could be better?)
Old April 13th, 2015, 08:30 PM   #4023
fieldsofdreams
PH + SF Supermod

Likes (Received): 6676

Here's my latest pic... with snow in the background.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
•
•
•
•
•

Photo Albums:
•
•

Let's Go, NINERS! •
•

Ashok, spearhead, Nexis liked this post
fieldsofdreams no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2015, 05:30 AM   #4024
Taller, Better
Administrator

Likes (Received): 6909

Yosemite Park!

|
|
|
|

tempus edax rerum
Taller, Better no está en línea   Reply With Quote