SkyscraperCity Forum banner

[Czech Republic] Banners Propositions

43K views 79 replies 28 participants last post by  Apple. 
#1 · (Edited)
I think that we should think about our country banner again. Please use this thread to submit propositions.

I went to Chodov the other day and took a couple of pics and tried to create a banner. I think that Prague is the first obvious choice for a banner but on the other hand its historic landmarks have been presented many tims on this forum. And did anyone say that Prague doesn´t have a modern skyline?

Diferent versions:

I would be happy if I had a better camera but this is the best I can get out of my crappy compact Kodak...

Anyways, feel free to discuss and if you can, propose your own banners. Other cities are welcome.

See less See more
#64 ·

#67 ·
a rovnou se jí zeptej jestli nemá barevnou verzi a jestli můžeš smazat ten podpis uprostřed fotky, dost ji ruší imho :D

#69 ·
LOL today we have consecutively Sydney and then Prague :banana:

But Sydney is shown sunny and Prague grey. Truth: Sydney is often grey (higher average annual rainfall than Britain!) and Prague is often sunny!

Pravda vítezí!

#72 ·
It had 4.49 last night. Quite surprising imho.

Btw Qwert forgot to delete that watermark on the house in lower right corner :p

#79 ·
not bad..
jenom mirne uprav ty rozmery na 719x123, a odsekni ten nepovedeny pruh vpravo :/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.